SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 40 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Guest Sat Sep 27, 2014 1:36 am

richmondrose wrote:
I thought the middle picture was Sachelle because of the bracelet

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I think several of the girls have this bracelet. They probably got them on the trip.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/quote]

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by jojo47 Sat Sep 27, 2014 2:27 am

richmondrose wrote:Thanks so much, Mr&MrsSmith.

I was wondering if the labeling on this picture is correct. It's hard to tell who's behind the plant but I put down April because she's usually beside Kaylynn.  I think Natalie's missing because she's either on a 1-on-1 with Tim or because it's the second week in the Bahamas and she's already been eliminated in the first week.

That was a ton of work Mr&MrsSmith! Thanks so much!

We don't have Dominique labelled in this picture either.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Sat Sep 27, 2014 2:30 am

grace8136 wrote:Maybe Sachelle's date is next week instead of in the Bahamas? Is this a match?

Is the second SC from the preview for epi 3 (at the end of epi 2)?
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by officeRules Sat Sep 27, 2014 8:54 am

That's a Stella & Dot bracelet. Probably handed out as one of the goody bag items. My sister (and everyone else in Vancouver it seems) is obsessed with them.

officeRules
officeRules

Female Posts : 992

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Sat Sep 27, 2014 10:39 am

Did I read somewhere that there is only one 1-on-1 and a group date in Mexico or am I dreaming this? If so, Lisa got the solo date and then a few others got the group date . Although all the girls hung out  on the date (per Lisa's comment in the wk 3 clip), it was only the ones that had numbers on their bikinis that participated in the game: blue against pink. I know some of the pictures show all them playing but I Lisa is in one of them and she was on the solo date so they were all probably fooling around.

If Lisa was the only solo date, then Sachelle's date would have been in the Bahamas. Sachelle  could have had a beach date and the evening dinner date with the colourful table and chairs.

I wonder if this could be Natalie:
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Sat Sep 27, 2014 11:35 am

jojo47 wrote:
richmondrose wrote:Thanks so much, Mr&MrsSmith.

I was wondering if the labeling on this picture is correct. It's hard to tell who's behind the plant but I put down April because she's usually beside Kaylynn.  I think Natalie's missing because she's either on a 1-on-1 with Tim or because it's the second week in the Bahamas and she's already been eliminated in the first week.

That was a ton of work Mr&MrsSmith! Thanks so much!

We don't have Dominique labelled in this picture either.

That's why a put a question mark over the girl sitting between Rileigh and Kaylynn. Do you think that it could be Dominique?
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 27, 2014 11:59 am

richmondrose wrote:Did I read somewhere that there is only one 1-on-1 and a group date in Mexico or am I dreaming this? If so, Lisa got the solo date and then a few others got the group date . Although all the girls hung out  on the date (per Lisa's comment in the wk 3 clip), it was only the ones that had numbers on their bikinis that participated in the game: blue against pink. I know some of the pictures show all them playing but I Lisa is in one of them and she was on the solo date so they were all probably fooling around.

If Lisa was the only solo date, then Sachelle's date would have been in the Bahamas. Sachelle  could have had a beach date and the evening dinner date with the colourful table and chairs.

That is definitely April. The hairline gives it away

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Sep 27, 2014 12:29 pm

richmondrose wrote:I think you're on to something, grace. Tim's shirt matches, too.

Same dress too! You can see the pattern in the dress in both caps. Good eye grace! yes

Thanks rr for find that Eye in the Sky thingy. Gosh how could we not find that!?? We find locations around the world and can't find something in our own country! laugh out loud
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Sat Sep 27, 2014 12:42 pm

see2love wrote:
richmondrose wrote:Did I read somewhere that there is only one 1-on-1 and a group date in Mexico or am I dreaming this? If so, Lisa got the solo date and then a few others got the group date . Although all the girls hung out  on the date (per Lisa's comment in the wk 3 clip), it was only the ones that had numbers on their bikinis that participated in the game: blue against pink. I know some of the pictures show all them playing but I Lisa is in one of them and she was on the solo date so they were all probably fooling around.

I also think it is April; especially after rewatching it in the preview, you can definitely tell it's her.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Sat Sep 27, 2014 12:46 pm

see2love wrote:

IDK, I had thought about it being April. But ^^^ this coming from a girl who would barely kiss him in public on their first date and now is ready to straddle him in the ocean on the second one gives me room for doubt that it's her. Bur Natalie, I think she's do it in a heart beat.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Sep 27, 2014 1:37 pm

^ I thought about that too and I would be really surprised if it was April given how reserved and shy she seems. I was always just assuming it was Natalie, although that screen cap actually does look a bit like April. I'm still going with Natalie though.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+26
california90
fan123
northernviewer
rufaro96
Ash2214
tigertiz
TheWrongReasons
nutty1
DKWillis
gpjillianfan
Brill