SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 43 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by jojo47 Sun Sep 28, 2014 12:43 pm

Mr&MrsSmith wrote:
grace8136 wrote:That's crazy on the file name! Are any others named that way?

Do you mean this site? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I can't find those SCs there. Can you add a link for us please?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The top cap is on the ATR site and file named "finale1" but the next 2 are mine

I've looked at how all the SC's are labelled. It appears in all of them that the #'s just indicate a sequence, nothing specific.

These two are labelled htdrc1 & htdrc2 respectively. To me, that would indicate HTD RC:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

This one is labelled rcca1. I'd translate that to RC in Cabo, but that's not in a RC lineup. Maybe when Tim told them the RC was that nite?

These are all labelled bahrc1, bahrc2, bahrc3, bahrc4 & bahrc5. This is the RC in Bahamas:

I'll continue the other labelling in a new post...

jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by northernviewer Sun Sep 28, 2014 12:55 pm

not sure where to post this, so I'll just mention it here.

I've been reading over the threads and there seems to be some confusion in April Brockman's profession as the whether she just works at a real estate firm or if she actually sells real estate. Her bio says she's a "Realtor" which is the legal term here for a licensed "salesperson", which is what she's listed at for the Brokerage she works for. Many people call them "real estate agents" but the only person that is the agent is the actual brokerage itself.

I also sell real estate and the only legal terms we can use is Realtor and Salesperson. We legally can create agency between clients and the brokerage but that's it.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Sun Sep 28, 2014 12:57 pm

As previously posted by Mr&MrsSmith, this one is labelled finale1:

Trish is standing by the water here, so my guess is it takes place in the finale episode & will be part of the footage of her getting ready for the FRC or one of her final dates with Tim. At this stage of the game, they always have so much footage of the girls thinking about how they could "possibly be engaged at the end of this". Trish looks deep in thought in this SC.

All the other SC's are labelled sp1 thru sp122. Could "sp" mean season premiere?

Any other thoughts?
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Sun Sep 28, 2014 1:08 pm

It could stand for finale 1 ... meaning she's the first one at the RC... which would make her F2??

northernviewer
northernviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Sun Sep 28, 2014 1:25 pm

From where are the labeled SC that you are talking about?
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Sun Sep 28, 2014 1:30 pm

Mr&MrsSmith wrote:
grace8136 wrote:That's crazy on the file name! Are any others named that way?

Do you mean this site? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I can't find those SCs there. Can you add a link for us please?

The top cap is on the ATR site and file named "finale1" but the next 2 are mine

RR, here's info on the naming of SC's.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Sep 28, 2014 1:35 pm

Again, please note that those s/caps are labelled by someone's own opinion, who is sleuthing, and not necessarily facts.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Sep 28, 2014 1:43 pm

northernviewer wrote:not sure where to post this, so I'll just mention it here.

I've been reading over the threads and there seems to be some confusion in April Brockman's profession as the whether she just works at a real estate firm or if she actually sells real estate.  Her bio says she's a "Realtor" which is the legal term here for a licensed "salesperson", which is what she's listed at for the  Brokerage she works for.  Many people call them "real estate agents" but the only person that is the agent is the actual brokerage itself.  

I also sell real estate and the only legal terms we can use is Realtor and Salesperson.  We legally can create agency between clients and the brokerage but that's it.  

It's Trisha that works at a real estate firm. April is a "Real Estate Agent" according to Linkden. (Although the company's website is strange and not according to RICO's policies including her title.)

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sun Sep 28, 2014 1:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Sun Sep 28, 2014 1:43 pm

oh, I thought it was like the photographer pics we get for the Bach and 'ette. Good to know.

northernviewer
northernviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Sun Sep 28, 2014 1:50 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
northernviewer wrote:not sure where to post this, so I'll just mention it here.

I've been reading over the threads and there seems to be some confusion in April Brockman's profession as the whether she just works at a real estate firm or if she actually sells real estate.  Her bio says she's a "Realtor" which is the legal term here for a licensed "salesperson", which is what she's listed at for the  Brokerage she works for.  Many people call them "real estate agents" but the only person that is the agent is the actual brokerage itself.  

I also sell real estate and the only legal terms we can use is Realtor and Salesperson.  We legally can create agency between clients and the brokerage but that's it.  

It's Trisha that works at a real estate firm. April is a "Real Estate Agent" according to Linkden. (Although the company's website is strange and not according to RICO's policies)

Didn't realize that.  And as I pointed out, she's not an "agent"... only a salesperson.

northernviewer
northernviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Sun Sep 28, 2014 3:33 pm

Blue bathing suit girl ( # 8 in the competition that day) is hugging Trisha here? If so - they are very similar heights. But BBS girl is very very long waisted and has very long hair.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Sun Sep 28, 2014 3:37 pm

She does look like Natalie in this view.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+26
california90
fan123
northernviewer
rufaro96
Ash2214
tigertiz
TheWrongReasons
nutty1
DKWillis
gpjillianfan
Brill