SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 49 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by atem Tue Sep 30, 2014 1:45 pm

It was sleuthed that the background had to do with the island of Moorea.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by rufaro96 Tue Sep 30, 2014 2:12 pm

Has anyone else noticed how on the preview for season 2 during the confessionals April Brock never speaks. We hear Lisa a lot e.g. When she talks about the new girl and how she doesn't like females. We also here Trish and her comments on one of the girls coming back, we also see kayllns, sachelles and Dominique's confessionals during the preview but yet we never hear April Brock though she appears to make it quite far in the season. Similarly binka (last seasons f1) never has a confentional shown during the season preview

Last edited by rufaro96 on Tue Sep 30, 2014 2:18 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Add info)

rufaro96

Back to top Go down

Post by rufaro96 Tue Sep 30, 2014 2:15 pm

And there is a screen cap (I would have put it up but i Donno how) which shows Tim hugging a girl near a bench and it was speculated that it was a hometown date. I think that girl is April Brock because the trousers she's wearing match the ones she was wearing on the Andrew Allen date and those knee high boots she's wearing in the Pic match the ones she is wearing on their date in Italy.

rufaro96

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 30, 2014 2:20 pm

atem wrote:It was sleuthed that the background had to do with the island of Moorea.  

Thanks I sort of remember that, but I don't know how it relates to Moorea. I'll be surprised if Kaylynn is in Moorea. Lisa is so nonchalant about everything, and is obviously the one the girls won't like, therefore I expect her to be in the F3.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 30, 2014 2:32 pm

rufaro96 wrote:And there is a screen cap (I would have put it up but i Donno how) which shows Tim hugging a girl near a bench and it was speculated that it was a hometown date. I think that girl is April Brock because the trousers she's wearing match the ones she was wearing on the Andrew Allen date and those knee high boots she's wearing in the Pic match the ones she is wearing on their date in Italy.  

This one? Nice catch rufaro!

Now that I look at it again, I'm sure this is Wasaga beach. You can see the sand.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

But I don't know which s/cap is the Andrew Allen date.
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 30, 2014 2:43 pm

tigertiz wrote:
That sure looks like April!
I agree.  I doubt that it could be Kaylynn because a ballerina would have long legs, or at least not a loooong torso.   Why do you think it's not Natalie?
I keep trying to get full body pics of both of them in order to see which is long waisted.  If anyone can help in that regard, then thanks in advance.

Go back to page 47 or my post before that showing Natalie and green sunglass girl in the same SC. ETA: I put all the caps together here.. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Ash2214 wrote:^ Unless Tim has a ton of white shirts like the one in that screen cap with Kaylynn, they are definitely in a warm climate. He has on a similar white shirt when he's talking on the beach with Natalie and he has on a similar white shirt when April is talking to him about going home. I don't know when either of those instances happen, but it's warm where they are.

From what we know of what appears to be the F6 or so, I do think Kaylynn is in the F4 or even F3. She's an emotional wreck, but I can't see someone who is mean, such as Lisa, making it further than her.  

He does seem to wear a white or light blue shirt a lot!!

atem wrote:It was sleuthed that the background had to do with the island of Moorea.  

Possible French flag - they are in french polynesia.

rufaro96 wrote:And there is a screen cap (I would have put it up but i Donno how) which shows Tim hugging a girl near a bench and it was speculated that it was a hometown date. I think that girl is April Brock because the trousers she's wearing match the ones she was wearing on the Andrew Allen date and those knee high boots she's wearing in the Pic match the ones she is wearing on their date in Italy.  

We've confirmed this as April's HTD and matched the location.

Last edited by grace8136 on Tue Sep 30, 2014 4:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by rufaro96 Tue Sep 30, 2014 2:49 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:

This one? Nice catch rufaro!

Now that I look at it again, I'm sure this is Wasaga beach. You can see the sand.

But I don't know which s/cap is the Andrew Allen date.

Yeh that's pic

rufaro96

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 30, 2014 3:14 pm

I was able to get a little more of her cheek. While watching it, the white and red behind them flap slightly in the breeze, two separate pieces. It doesn't look like they are one piece of material like a flag. I'm not sure it's a flag, I can't find any flags that look like that.

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 30, 2014 3:30 pm

^^ wouldn't it be funny if he only takes April to Moorea! All our SC on other girls being there are a dead end. The way he's eliminating them so fast, it wouldn't surprise me. We should at least consider that there may only be 2 in Moorea.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 30, 2014 3:41 pm

tigertiz wrote:Gosh I hope he doesnt take Kaylynn on a fantasy date unless she is F1. GA - I agree that she is not Tim's type at all.
grace - on Brad's season, the F2 both met Brad's family at his parents home in the Montreal area.  

Do they go to Moorea for FD, leave to go to his hometown for MTP and go back to Moorea for LCD/FRC? Did Brad have the same FD and LCD/FRC location? TIA

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 30, 2014 4:12 pm

grace8136 wrote:
Do they go to Moorea for FD, leave to go to his hometown for MTP and go back to Moorea for LCD/FRC? Did Brad have the same FD and LCD/FRC location? TIA

I've been thinking that maybe we are missing a location, but I'm not sure. I found this recap. It doesn't say anything the FS. I don't even remember Brad's FS dates! F1 gets a stroll on the beach, F2 jumps on a boat.

They go to Quebec, Brads hometown, spend the day together then to MTP at his parents house. The next day, they fly to Barbados where the FRC takes place. BTW F2 left before she was let go.

Brad arrives in Barbados, a place he describes as his second home (must be nice, Brad), and marvels at his made-for-TV fairy-tale and what an amazing experience this has been. He can’t believe that there are only two dates left before he has to make his final decision.

First up, Bianka and Brad are meeting at a Polo Club for some more relationship building. Bianka arrives in the most impractical and confusing outfit of all time: carrying her ridiculous high wedge sandals, she’s sporting cropped white jeans with a rise up to her nipples and a tube top.

Brad points out that she’s inappropriately dressed for the days’ activities (duh!), so the pair slip into some adorable matching polo shirts instead. Being a good old Canadian boy, Brad compares the storied sport of Polo to “like playing hockey on a horse.” The two struggle to figure out the logistics of hockey on horseback, but they manage to laugh off their frustrations. Brad thinks this is a metaphor for how they would approach all of life’s difficulties as a couple. Because real life problems are exactly the same as struggling to ride a horse on a beautiful tropical island.

Afterwards, the couple enjoy some island cocktails and Bianka tells Brad she is so sure and so happy and Brad’s smiling like a kid at Christmas. They take a romantic stroll on the beach with the sunset in the background and oh my gosh why can’t they just end it right here!?

The next day, Brad meets Whitney for the final date of the season. The couple climb aboard a boat named “Never Enough” which is both an excellent Eminem track, aaaaaand a symbolic metaphor for the Brad/Whitney relationship.

The Gate
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 30, 2014 4:16 pm

That's episode 8 above, I just found episode 7 which is WTA.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+26
california90
fan123
northernviewer
rufaro96
Ash2214
tigertiz
TheWrongReasons
nutty1
DKWillis
gpjillianfan
Brill