SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 6 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Sep 21, 2014 9:59 pm

richmondrose wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Ok thanks RR, sounds like that's a possibilty.

He didn't say at the end where they were going next did he? I wonder if this poster was right.

DazedAndConfused wrote:
1. Vancouver
2. Cabo, Mexico
3. Bahamas
4. Toronto
5. Stay tuned...

Do you think that the poster was right with the order? It would make more sense to go to Bahamas after Toronto and then onto Italy. Any chance of them going to France? In one of the SC I noticed the colours of the French Flag in the background.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Is this Cabo?

I believe dates were right as per the tweets. The timing of Toronto visit would be right too.

I am trying to catch up to you all here to see if what I found would be helpful..will get back to you all on that. LOL.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Sep 21, 2014 10:23 pm

richmondrose wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I don't think this is the CN tower either. It reminds me of Ontario Place though and there is a special events company called Atlantis pavilions that holds functions there and it could be in one of the smaller rooms.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

It reminds me of Ontario Place too. I've been there so many times, but not inside the Atlantis Pavillion. I've looked at tons of pics inside, for weddings and events, but all the windows appear straight and not curved, which doesn't make sense. I would think they would be curved considering the shape of the dome. I'm thinking it has to be if this is all the same date, it's all in the same area. This is the only thing I could find that appears to be curved.

Metropolitan Ballroom of Atlantis

Wedding blog
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Sep 21, 2014 10:29 pm

atem wrote:snipped

Couldn't it be Dominique?

AprilB is 5'7" Dominique is 5'8" and they are both dark haired. It's possible.
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Sep 21, 2014 10:44 pm

richmondrose wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I don't think this is the CN tower either. It reminds me of Ontario Place though and there is a special events company called Atlantis pavilions that holds functions there and it could be in one of the smaller rooms.

I believe they are at the Polson Pier:

From the information I am getting, they are overlooking the CN Tower and waterfront.  It is an all around activity center including go-karts.

Notice the flowers, the tables and the linens.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Sep 21, 2014 10:47 pm

Yes we know that. We sleuthed that out a few pages back. It's the glass dinner/flowers place that we are trying to match up.

This has curved bars, everything else in Ontario Place pavillion is straight bars, same with the CN tower, the inside doesn't match up to this pic.

EventSource

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sat Feb 21, 2015 10:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:34 pm

Bringing this over from the Premier thread.

jojo47 wrote:
atem wrote:Great catch guys!  I have no idea where that is.  Do you guys think it's with the bungee jump part of their date?

Regarding the bolded above, it very well could be a possibility!

Speaking of Lisa, does this first SC (I think it's Lisa) go with the SC below it? Maybe she gets the rose on a group date?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:35 pm

Eagle Eye wrote:This is the Capilano Suspension Bridge:

This is definitely NOT the Capilano Suspension Bridge:

North Vancouver, where the bridge is located, is pretty much a rainforest and would never, ever be that dry and brown. Not to mention the fact that the topography in the two photos is completely different. Wherever the mystery bridge may be, it's obviously a more desert-type climate.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:40 pm

Eagle Eye wrote:^^ Could it be Mexico? Or was that already discussed and discarded?

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:42 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Alrighty then, back to the drawing board! laugh out loud

I don't think Italy would be that brown, nor do they have cactus'. Unless maybe very southern Italy, like Sicily. I will forge on looking for the bridge! Smiley
Actually Sicily does have a few varieties of cactus "crops" there. One in particular looks like it could be the same one that is growing under that bridge. Looking at more pics for it now. I have seen a few possibilities for the bridges in Sicily too. Just trying to find the right angle on a few of them now.

Yes that's what I said, Sicily may have catus. I'd be surprised if that's where they go. I would think somewhere in Tuscany.

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:48 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
richmondrose wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Ok thanks RR, sounds like that's a possibilty.

He didn't say at the end where they were going next did he? I wonder if this poster was right.

Do you think that the poster was right with the order? It would make more sense to go to Bahamas after Toronto and then onto Italy. Any chance of them going to France? In one of the SC I noticed the colours of the French Flag in the background.

Is this Cabo?

I believe dates were right as per the tweets.  The timing of Toronto visit would be right too.

I am trying to catch up to you all here to see if what I found would be helpful..will get back to you all on that.  LOL.

Here's the resort for fantasy dates. It's Moorea in the south pacific... so French Polynesia - there could be a french flag.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Sep 22, 2014 12:14 am

Aunties_Love wrote:I think I found it all:

Los Cabos, Mexico

Suspension bridge

Wild Canyon Adventures

Sling Swing:

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Sep 22, 2014 12:15 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Sling swing??? affraid affraid affraid

Awesome Auntie! That definatley looks like it! yes

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+26
california90
fan123
northernviewer
rufaro96
Ash2214
tigertiz
TheWrongReasons
nutty1
DKWillis
gpjillianfan
Brill