Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 78 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel on Thu Oct 16, 2014 10:58 pm

northernviewer wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
northernviewer wrote:
I don't think so.... the way I understood it was like it was in a much broader sense, like they're talking franchise history, not just different from a single season 2 years ago.

I sort of got lost here. They're talking franchise history, who's they? Do you mean the auto clip of the radio interview with Tim and Kiss? Sorry, I'm multi tasking. It's hockey season! Smiley

giggling I'm busy packing to move.. so I'm a little distracted too.  I'll have to think about that question.  I've watched a few interviews the last few days, and read some interviews and watched the first episode, and from what I remember, quite a few times it was referenced how Tim was going to do things different this year etc... I got the impression that it was going to be bigger than just changing up a rose ceremony or adding or taking away a rose.  Don't ask for specifics though... cuz at this point .. I don't remember.. I just remember that's how I feel.  Plus it can't be just me as a few others have commented on it to form what I can recall.  (again... don't ask me who laugh out loud)  

Clear as a bell, as my team just scored another goal and I have to read your post again. laugh out loud


___________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Have a nice life" . Gord Downie #TheHip

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  
avatar
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 43214
Join date : 2011-04-04

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by northernviewer on Thu Oct 16, 2014 11:06 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
northernviewer wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

I sort of got lost here. They're talking franchise history, who's they? Do you mean the auto clip of the radio interview with Tim and Kiss? Sorry, I'm multi tasking. It's hockey season! Smiley

giggling I'm busy packing to move.. so I'm a little distracted too.  I'll have to think about that question.  I've watched a few interviews the last few days, and read some interviews and watched the first episode, and from what I remember, quite a few times it was referenced how Tim was going to do things different this year etc... I got the impression that it was going to be bigger than just changing up a rose ceremony or adding or taking away a rose.  Don't ask for specifics though... cuz at this point .. I don't remember.. I just remember that's how I feel.  Plus it can't be just me as a few others have commented on it to form what I can recall.  (again... don't ask me who laugh out loud)  

Clear as a bell, as my team just scored another goal and I have to read your post again. laugh out loud

Habs fan I take it? Hugesmile
avatar
northernviewer

Female Posts : 4652
Join date : 2011-03-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Aunties_Love on Thu Oct 16, 2014 11:18 pm

northernviewer wrote:
4health wrote:
northernviewer wrote:

I think he could convince her to stay and it wouldn't ruin the ending.  We don't know at what point she says she wants to go home... but it's either at the FD or LCD's ... or maybe she's talking about meeting his parents, and saying she's rather go home than involve families and to get more attached... don't know, but I think it's definitely do-able.  I'm of the opinion that April is the F1, so I think he'll keep her at all costs, regardless if he has to proclaim his love for her early or not.. but he's not letting that girl go home.. not at this point.  If she's the last girl standing unknowingly, they could still make it interesting, especially if she's unaware... that could be edited to be pretty exciting I think :yes:

Of course being an April fan you would think that way HaHa giggling I can say I am an unbias opinion and April stating she want's to go home at F3 or F2 is a game changer. (I think someone sleuthed the hotel room??)     When we talk about the bachelor family which CAN does include US there have only be one person who wanted to go home at that time and that was Andi.    Plus, in the previews it has SC of Tim and April from behind and it's a VO that he states "fallen for you".  So, they want us to either think he says that to April or he says it to someone else.  

just to be clear, I really like April and I do think she's F1... but I also really like Trish, I think she's funny and love her humourous sarcasm, and don't think she's mean at all, total opposite of Lisa who I feel is mean and that's being backed up by pretty much every other girl in either a blog, a PI or a diary... but nobody says anything bad about Trish and seem to like her in group settings.  I also really like Sachelle, especially as she lives so close to me, but I just don't see any connection with Tim.  Sachelle is in the friend zone, and Trish, he likes to be with her but I'm not seeing any real chemistry, nothing compared to what I'm seeing between Tim and April.  If Tim ends up with anybody but April... it's because she really does go home.
I remember in season 1 of BachCan, people were saying that because he had a great connection with Whitney, she's got to be the F1 as no one has that kind of connection where he is chasing her, talking about her all the time, etc, yet we all know how that turned out. This time, people are saying that the only one he has a great connection with is April so she's got to be the F1. I am of mind that there is one other person that he is talking really well about and that's Trish. I am really thinking that Trish is the hidden F1 as Bianka was to a point in season 1.

Not only that but in season 1, Bianka had the 2 on one date and one of them was a date in the last epi's before HTD's. It is Trish that's getting that date sequence this time around. Also this time around, there are some doubts put on Trish by Tim as well as his blog where he says that Trish makes him feel really comfortable...same kind of words that was spoken about Bianka in Brad's blog.
avatar
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 7569
Join date : 2011-10-26
Age : 48
Location : Island Time

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by SLA44 on Thu Oct 16, 2014 11:29 pm

Oh I hope you are wrong Aunties_Love. I don't think Trish is turning out to be a very nice person. JMO no no
avatar
SLA44

Female Posts : 2783
Join date : 2012-07-31
Location : Pacific Northwest

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Ash2214 on Thu Oct 16, 2014 11:33 pm

In all honesty, this is just a question. What does Trisha getting the 2-on-1 have to do with anything really? Just because that's what Bianka had? Would Tim, who has spent very little time with Trish up to the midway point, even know that she would be his F1 and production would strategically place her on that date? I guess I'm just confused with that logic. I just personally don't think timing of dates or when they're given to someone mean much of anything, although I do find it interesting that the most personal and most real life type of date went to the girl, April, he's been most into.

Ash2214

Posts : 5946
Join date : 2014-04-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Ash2214 on Thu Oct 16, 2014 11:37 pm

SLA44 wrote:Oh I hope you are wrong Aunties_Love.  I don't think Trish is turning out to be a very nice person.  JMO no no

I see where you're coming from, but I don't mind Trisha. I find some of her lines funny and then there are others that I find to be a bit catty. What I don't really like is that judging by her social media accounts, the girl looks like she loves to party like she's 21 laugh out loud

Ash2214

Posts : 5946
Join date : 2014-04-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Sprite on Thu Oct 16, 2014 11:58 pm

Ash2214 wrote:In all honesty, this is just a question. What does Trisha getting the 2-on-1 have to do with anything really? Just because that's what Bianka had? Would Tim, who has spent very little time with Trish up to the midway point, even know that she would be his F1 and production would strategically place her on that date? I guess I'm just confused with that logic. I just personally don't think timing of dates or when they're given to someone mean much of anything, although I do find it interesting that the most personal and most real life type of date went to the girl, April, he's been most into.



thumbsup   This is my thinking as well. How would they know who he would end up with? and then take the trouble to edit it to be the same as the season before? Why? I really don't think they care enough to go through all that trouble.


Last edited by Sprite on Fri Oct 17, 2014 12:09 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Sprite

Posts : 8251
Join date : 2011-12-04
Location : London ON

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Aunties_Love on Fri Oct 17, 2014 12:00 am

SLA44 wrote:Oh I hope you are wrong Aunties_Love.  I don't think Trish is turning out to be a very nice person.  JMO no no
Hmmm, I was taking most of what she says as her sense of humour and not that she's a bad person. She does have a different sense of humor and one that I do get. Just look for a weird "smile" in her eyes to know if she's just joking or not. LOL.
avatar
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 7569
Join date : 2011-10-26
Age : 48
Location : Island Time

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Sprite on Fri Oct 17, 2014 12:07 am

Ash2214 wrote:
SLA44 wrote:Oh I hope you are wrong Aunties_Love.  I don't think Trish is turning out to be a very nice person.  JMO no no

I see where you're coming from, but I don't mind Trisha. I find some of her lines funny and then there are others that I find to be a bit catty. What I don't really like is that judging by her social media accounts, the girl looks like she loves to party like she's 21 laugh out loud

I don't really mind any of the women this season and don't think anyone is being edited as the villain like Courtney or Vienna. Some are more snarky...Lisa and Trish...and both have raised mixed feelings from fans...but, I personally don't see any real villains in the bunch. Now, some I find more annoying and desperate than others...Natalie and Kaylynn...but, even that is minor compared to many other seasons.
avatar
Sprite

Posts : 8251
Join date : 2011-12-04
Location : London ON

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Aunties_Love on Fri Oct 17, 2014 12:12 am

Ash2214 wrote:In all honesty, this is just a question. What does Trisha getting the 2-on-1 have to do with anything really? Just because that's what Bianka had? Would Tim, who has spent very little time with Trish up to the midway point, even know that she would be his F1 and production would strategically place her on that date? I guess I'm just confused with that logic. I just personally don't think timing of dates or when they're given to someone mean much of anything, although I do find it interesting that the most personal and most real life type of date went to the girl, April, he's been most into.
Hmmm, well, if you realistically look at it and considering that there is only one other season to compare to since it's been made abundantly clear in interviews with the producers, etc. this is a different franchise than the USA one so we can't rely on the history from that one for patterns as there are different producers, editors, production company. If you look at last bachcan season, you will see that the one that had the most connection with Brad WASN'T the F1. The one that was edited as the least connection as not much was shown with Brad and Bianka and she was the F1. Whitney was edited as the one with the most connection.

Now with Bianka, she had the 2/1 date and the order of the dates in the last date before hometowns went as the group date, 2/1 date then the Whitney date. The 2/1 and Whitney date roses were given. group date = no roses.

Again, we only have one season to compare to so that's what we have to go with.
avatar
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 7569
Join date : 2011-10-26
Age : 48
Location : Island Time

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Ash2214 on Fri Oct 17, 2014 12:23 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:In all honesty, this is just a question. What does Trisha getting the 2-on-1 have to do with anything really? Just because that's what Bianka had? Would Tim, who has spent very little time with Trish up to the midway point, even know that she would be his F1 and production would strategically place her on that date? I guess I'm just confused with that logic. I just personally don't think timing of dates or when they're given to someone mean much of anything, although I do find it interesting that the most personal and most real life type of date went to the girl, April, he's been most into.
Hmmm, well, if you realistically look at it and considering that there is only one other season to compare to since it's been made abundantly clear in interviews with the producers, etc. this is a different franchise than the USA one so we can't rely on the history from that one for patterns as there are different producers, editors, production company.  If you look at last bachcan season, you will see that the one that had the most connection with Brad WASN'T the F1.  The one that was edited as the least connection as not much was shown with Brad and Bianka and she was the F1.  Whitney was edited as the one with the most connection.

Now with Bianka, she had the 2/1 date and the order of the dates in the last date before hometowns went as the group date, 2/1 date then the Whitney date.  The 2/1 and Whitney date roses were given.  group date = no roses.

Again, we only have one season to compare to so that's what we have to go with.

I still don't get it. That 2-on-1 happened on week 4 with Trisha. Tim had barely spent any time with Trisha up to that point. Heck, it was obvious at that point that Tim had a better connection to Lisa and you could probably even say Kaylynn. Tim wouldn't have known on week 4 that Trisha was most likely the one and production wouldn't strategically place Trisha on that 2-on-1 just because the previous season's winner was on a 2-on-1. Just because the winner from last season was on that type of date doesn't mean the winner from this season has to be on the same type of date.

Ash2214

Posts : 5946
Join date : 2014-04-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Aunties_Love on Fri Oct 17, 2014 12:36 am

Ash2214 wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:In all honesty, this is just a question. What does Trisha getting the 2-on-1 have to do with anything really? Just because that's what Bianka had? Would Tim, who has spent very little time with Trish up to the midway point, even know that she would be his F1 and production would strategically place her on that date? I guess I'm just confused with that logic. I just personally don't think timing of dates or when they're given to someone mean much of anything, although I do find it interesting that the most personal and most real life type of date went to the girl, April, he's been most into.
Hmmm, well, if you realistically look at it and considering that there is only one other season to compare to since it's been made abundantly clear in interviews with the producers, etc. this is a different franchise than the USA one so we can't rely on the history from that one for patterns as there are different producers, editors, production company.  If you look at last bachcan season, you will see that the one that had the most connection with Brad WASN'T the F1.  The one that was edited as the least connection as not much was shown with Brad and Bianka and she was the F1.  Whitney was edited as the one with the most connection.

Now with Bianka, she had the 2/1 date and the order of the dates in the last date before hometowns went as the group date, 2/1 date then the Whitney date.  The 2/1 and Whitney date roses were given.  group date = no roses.

Again, we only have one season to compare to so that's what we have to go with.

I still don't get it. That 2-on-1 happened on week 4 with Trisha. Tim had barely spent any time with Trisha up to that point. Heck, it was obvious at that point that Tim had a better connection to Lisa and you could probably even say Kaylynn. Tim wouldn't have known on week 4 that Trisha was most likely the one and production wouldn't strategically place Trisha on that 2-on-1 just because the previous season's winner was on a 2-on-1. Just because the winner from last season was on that type of date doesn't mean the winner from this season has to be on the same type of date.
I don't think that can actually be said. According to interviews with Tim and others, he and the girls travelled together, spent more time together than what showed up on film, therefore, I am sure there is a lot more between Tim and the women than any of us will ever see. Brad said some of the same when filming on his season ended. They spent more time around one another at the mansion etc than we ever saw. BUT on week 4 production may very well of known that she was in the lead for Tim's heart. That is one of the reasons I have been saying what I have. Just because we don't see what is going on doesn't mean that the producers don't. That is one thing we really have to keep in mind. IF Trish is on Tim's radar way more than any of us have seen at this point needs to be considered.

I want it out there but I don't dislike April and am trying to exclude her from being F1, but one thing for sure is that she's NOT the only one on my radar. I am looking at others which I think isn't the case with other posters here. If it is, then I apologize, but I am getting so many saying that April is the only one that can be F1 and I think it's premature to close doors on other possibilities right now.

Again, we only have one season to compare to and to bring in the "bach history" from Bach USA isn't right either as it's been made abundantly clear in articles that this franchise has it's own history, editors, producers and ways to do things.
avatar
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 7569
Join date : 2011-10-26
Age : 48
Location : Island Time

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum