SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 2 Sept 25 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 2 Sept 25 - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 2 Sept 25 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:57 pm

grace8136 wrote:
sophienette wrote:OK... that was so cute...hiding away to give her their first kiss... I am calling her F1 Smiley

Did you have a live feed for this last week? How did you watch it? TIA!

I'm trying to bring it over from youtube, but it's messed up and too late to think. laugh out loud Search youtube Bachelor Canada Season 2 Episode 2.

ETA: see below

NV still messed up, it starts at the 39 minute mark, I watched it earlier today from youtube no problems. Or try the bachelorcanada.ca site, maybe it will work?

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 2 Sept 25 - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 2 Sept 25 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by atem Tue Sep 30, 2014 11:45 pm

I think that's a good question, because there's got to be a reason why the show keeps showing April Brockman's face with the drama stuff comes up.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 01, 2014 12:19 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
grace8136 wrote:
sophienette wrote:OK... that was so cute...hiding away to give her their first kiss... I am calling her F1 Smiley

Did you have a live feed for this last week? How did you watch it? TIA!

I'm trying to bring it over from youtube, but it's messed up and too late to think. laugh out loud Search youtube Bachelor Canada Season 2 Episode 2.

ETA: see below

NV still messed up, it starts at the 39 minute mark, I watched it earlier today from youtube no problems. Or try the bachelorcanada.ca site, maybe it will work?

I've seen episode 2. I was wondering how Sophie watched it live since she's not in Canada. I want to watch episode 3 live. Anyone in the US know how?

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Oct 01, 2014 12:35 am

^ I live in Boston and I was able to watch it live on the bachelor Canada site! GA posted the link for me and it worked. I didn't even think to try that.

If you can't watch it live, it replays I think an hour or two later for a different time zone. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 01, 2014 12:40 am

Ash2214 wrote:^ I live in Boston and I was able to watch it live on the bachelor Canada site! GA posted the link for me and it worked. I didn't even think to try that.

If you can't watch it live, it replays I think an hour or two later for a different time zone. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I haven't been able to get that to work live or later. I'll try it on Chrome instead of Safari. Thanks Ash!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Oct 01, 2014 12:44 am

No problem! I used Chrome and it worked, so hopefully it will work for you.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 01, 2014 12:16 pm

grace8136 wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:^ I live in Boston and I was able to watch it live on the bachelor Canada site! GA posted the link for me and it worked. I didn't even think to try that.

I haven't been able to get that to work live or later. I'll try it on Chrome instead of Safari. Thanks Ash!

See if you can view epi 2 on that link, if it works, I would think you can watch it live.
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:51 pm

I rewatched the photo-shoot date and noticed a few things with April and Tim. When they go into the room where Drew Allen sings, he's wearing his sweater and she's carrying a beige jacket. For most of the singing he's still wearing his sweater but there's a shot of her wearing it and him in a tshirt.. so at some point he gives it to her even though she does have a jacket. Later when they go outside, he's wearing a jacket but she still has his sweater on under her coat. Very chivalrous of him :yes: Love those two together, and she seems quite shy and adorable. She's my pick for F1. Hope it's his too haha

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Wed Oct 01, 2014 4:19 pm

Just watched the RC again and Kaylynn is one freaky chick!! She throws around the word "bullying" too much. Makes me wonder if she ever was bullied, or if she's over dramatic about everything. She threw that little fit in front of Tim strictly for attention. Cray Cray bunny boiler is what she is.

northernviewer
northernviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 01, 2014 10:31 pm

Are there any previews for tomorrows episode Smiley :cutesmile!:

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:22 am

Not that I know of! They don't show it on their site though.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Thu Oct 02, 2014 5:25 am

bachfann123 wrote:Are there any previews for tomorrows episode Smiley :cutesmile!:

I very seldom watch Citytv so don't even know if there's any previews even being shown. It carries lots of the regular shows I watch, so I'll start watching than channel instead of the one I'm used to, just to see if they do have any each week I wouldn't be able to capture them but I could at least describe them or record them and take pictures of my tv haha

northernviewer
northernviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 2 Sept 25 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

+14
Maddy
Aunties_Love
Brill
Sprite
officeRules