SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - No Discussion *Spoilers* -

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - No Discussion *Spoilers* -  - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - No Discussion *Spoilers* -

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 06, 2014 7:21 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sat Nov 08, 2014 2:47 am; edited 2 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - No Discussion *Spoilers* -  - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - No Discussion *Spoilers* -

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 06, 2014 8:50 pm

Okay so here are some re-caps of preview along with SCs in the order they are shown in preview... I will post VO, etc with what image ...

1) Tyler says in WTA just before preview:
-- "It is time for Tim to make a life-changing decision" (Same word Tim used with April on his TO date at his 'life-changing' spot)....  
-- Tyler then says "Who will steal [Tim's] heart? The Fun-loving Trish or the Mysterious April?"

2) We see shots of Moorea (have enough of these so didn't SC)

3) VO of Trish said over these SCs - "my feelings for Tim have gotten to that next level"
Trish and Tim on a picnic. Trish wearing spaghetti strap sundress.

4) SCs of riding... Trish squeals in delight and they kiss (Tim still wearing his sunglasses when they kiss)
Trish wearing same? spaghetti strap sundress as picnic previous SC

5) VO of Trish with SC - "I'm in love with him" ---- Cuts immediately to SC of Tim with April on beach (We don't see Tim's face when Trish looks like this with her VO in the SC)
Trish wearing dress seen in PI (upthread)

6) VO of April with SC - "He could be the hopefully the guy I'm looking for to spend the rest of my life with"
-- SC of Tim's face when hear April say, "guy I'm looking for"
-- SC of April's smiling face has VO of her saying "to spend the rest of my life"
-- SC of Tim and April toasting champagne is "my life with"

7) VO of April with SCs - "I am in love with Tim" (We hear April squeal as she jumps)
On Yacht and in water

8) VO of Tim - "This week I will make the most important and difficult decision that I have ever had to make"
in water when says this week I will make the most... cuts to Tim on beach for difficult decision that I have ever had to make..

... Will post next set of 8 VO with SCs (or unique to April or Trish SC if no VO)
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 06, 2014 8:55 pm

Continuing from SC posts [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] .. last SC was VO of Tim talking about most important decision...

9) SC of April and Tim... sweeping music and just as Tim beginning to VO as it cuts to SC of Tim and Trisha...
VO of Tim with these SCs - "I am falling in love with two VERY different women"
-- Ring SC is when Tim says "very different women"

10) VO of Tim - "It's perfect" (looking at ring)

11) VO of Tim as screen blackens.... - "I'm crazy about Trish" -- immediately cuts to Trish

12) ITM by Trish with SCs - "My heart says that I love you but my head says that's like crazy" (Tim VO uses word 'crazy' as does Trish when talking directly to Tim)
-- 1st SC are Trish saying "my heart says .."
-- 2nd SC is of Tim's face when Trish says "I love you"
-- 3rd and  SCs Trish saying "head says that's like crazy"

13) VO of Tim with SCs - "She has to believe that it's worth taking a chance on us..." -- cuts to PI of Tim

14) PI of Tim -- "....and she has to believe it as much as I do" -- cuts to April and Tim
-- Tim is wearing the SAME shirt in PI that he wears with April in SC below this
-- Tim has hint of a smile when he says "much as I do" (smile continues as cut to SC of him smiling at April)

15) SCs of Tim looking at April right as he finishes saying "as much as I do" in his PI
-- Tim is wearing the exact SAME shirt as he wore in PI above

16) ITM of April -- she says to Tim "I am scared"  WITH   ITM of Tim -- Tim whispers back to April "I know"
-- 1st SC of April she says she is scared
-- 3rd/4th SC of Tim whispering "I know" closing and opening his eyes to look at her

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 06, 2014 8:55 pm

Continuing from SC posts [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] .. last SC was VO of Tim talking about most important decision...

17) VO of Tim with SCs -- "I need to know that April is here with me despite those, you know.. fears"

18) Drama music with this aerial SC of Pearl Resort & Spa where April is staying .. then cuts away to Trish MTP

19) VO of Tim's Mom - "As a mother you are always concerned"... Trish MTP
-- Trish wearing top (with shorts -- it is NOT a dress) where she was upset (blue and white tank style top) see here [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

20) April MTP
-- April wearing blue dress from upset

21) VO of Tim's Mom - "I need to ask you some pretty hard questions"
-- Mama Warmels is not playing around! Hehe

22) VO of Tim's Mom with SCs - "Seeing these women it's a lot to take in!"
-- 1st SC... Trish freaked out by Mama Warmels (she is also outside as the previous SC is)
-- 2nd SC... Mama Warmels still talking to Trish (notice Tim's mom's tank top! and they are inside the room, notice curtains match from SC above)

23) ITM Tim talking to his parents! - "When you open the front door, who do you see?"  Mom laughs -- cuts to...
Note the CLOTHES!!
-- TIM IS NOT WITH APRIL!! But they are wearing the same clothes as April's MTP .. Tim, and parents, note Mama Warmel's is wearing different top than with Trish. (SO this is when April has left as she is the 2nd girl to MTP and he is talking to his parents)
- Mama Warmel's smiling about Tim's question. Then laughing about it

24) VO of Tim's Mom - "I don't know if she is ready for a full life commitment"
-- 1st SC  ..Trish meeting MTP
-- 2nd SC .. April meeting MTP (Tim's face laugh out loud)
-- 3rd/4th/5th/6th SCs when Tim's mom says "if she is ready for a full life commitment"referring to both girls based on SCs
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 06, 2014 8:56 pm

Continuing from SC posts [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] .. last SC was VO of Tim's Mom - "I don't know if she is ready for a full life commitment"

25) April MTP
-- 1st SC... ITM April "It's just I get..."
-- 2nd SC... ITM Tim's dad "flustered?"
-- 3rd/4th SC... ITM April ... "This is so awkward" (April looks at Tim as if for help with the awkwardness... may have to do with upset if upset is post-MTP, maybe not feeling like Tim was there enough for her and parents gave a hard time by the looks of it)
-- 5th SC is Tim's mom toward's April

26) VO of Tim's mom merges with ITM of Tim's mom (VO for 1st SC then ITM of Tim's mom talking in regards to April, clothes match)
- 1st SC Tim's Mom says "I Don't know" and we see pic of Tim and April
- 2nd SC Tim's Mom ITM - "I don't know, I don't know"

27) April PI  - "I feel pressure. And overwhelmed."  (pre-post MTP?)
-- April crying

28) VO of Tim merges with Tim PI with these SCs - "We're so close and we've come so far!"
- April crying again SC from her PI

29) VO of Tim - "I've never seen April this upset"
-- April is already crying when she opens the door for Tim and lets him in

30) ITM April - "I can't even collect my effing thoughts"
- Tim is kneeling down in front of her (she is on bed)

31) VO of April - "I can't do this like... arrghh... oh my God!"
- looks like Tim was sitting next to her and had her on his lap or?? and she gets up?

32) Dramatic music ... Tim holding and looking at ring in his hands ....and VO of ?? "I want to go home"
-- Pearl Resort Moorea where April stays (and Trish?? where is she staying if different location? Maybe same location? If don't hear either F2 girl say the word's want to go home they could be from another girl previously in the season and not shown.

----------------------------------      END OF PREVIEW SCs   --------------------------------------
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Nov 16, 2014 7:36 pm

HEA wrote:so here are some SC of the final trailer
sorry it is fuzzy, i used my camera

Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Nov 16, 2014 7:38 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Thank you HEA for capturing and posting these SCs!! 

thumbsup

HEA wrote:so here are some SC of the final trailer
sorry it is fuzzy, i used my camera

umngirl wrote:Could this be the dress?

ETA: This is Dalia MacPhee Spring/Summer Collection 2013.
Perfect Match umngirl clapping!

Dalia Macphee on the final girl. A[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] So excited! cheerleader
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Nov 16, 2014 7:40 pm

DALIA MACPHEE@DaliaMacPhee · Nov 3

Look out for my designs, @bachelorCA Fans, on the Final Episode, and on the FINAL Girl. Like a good Cannuck, My lips are sealed @City_tv !
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 17, 2014 2:52 pm

I guess I could capture it before it went down on the site (november 17, 2014 @1:05pm eastern time) !!!  giggling

congratulations to the new couple and everyone on this board who saw their love story!

I have my 100% completed now, no doubt!

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Nov 17, 2014 4:19 pm

Credit goes to degamble for posting about the video!

AllAboutLove wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
degamble wrote:check out BachCan website...video after the final rose [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thought you guys got everything 1st.....hehehe
OMG!
BRAVO!!
So april and tim confirm they are together in this ATFR video

Posting the conversation, word for word, and SCs in order...

April: I cannot wait to start real life with you (she says this to Tim) and just doing the simple things, walking down the street, going to a movie, going to a [sic] game or [sic] game, hanging out with friends and family, I just can't wait to start real life and start planning!

Tim: I think that the craziest thing about this is that our whole experience we fell in love without the big things... YOU (he says this to April) didn't even care for the big things, you were like "oh, yeah, oh lovely!." It's the little things that will be beautiful.

April: Yah, we can't wait for those and then can't wait to start planning a wedding and picking a venue and a dress and all that fun stuff...

Tim: You will be gorgeous.

April: And then, marrying you in the fall. *they kiss*

Tim: I love you.

April: I love you too.

SCs of video in order.. in case it goes down before again... laugh out loud Video-gate and Blog-gate awww... Either way, the cat was out the bag and they may have intentionally slipped up again to downplay the shock of Trish leaving and have it "out there" that April already is with Tim and so focus back a bit on the love story rather than the drama.

Because BachCan cares more about the love story so the wedding planning shows that this is where it is going (just added some details below from April about wedding planning and I posted below on who April's wedding planner may be)

Just wanted to add this: April said in her ATFR video with Tim that she cannot wait to "start planning a wedding" 

Well today April started following a WEDDING EVENTS COMPANY on her instagram that is based in Toronto "A Day To Remember" You can see that @bettiebrock which is April is following this company on IG [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Mon Nov 17, 2014 8:11 pm

Is it odd that they posted this after video before the after? Do you think it was in error or intentional? I'm very happy with the outcome but I've never seen this before.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Nov 17, 2014 8:17 pm

All I know is I sure wish Bach AM would make some of these mistakes on a regular basis. cantstopl

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - No Discussion *Spoilers* -

+7
AllAboutLove
jojo47
Admin
officeRules
emusha