SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - No Discussion *Spoilers* -

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - No Discussion *Spoilers* -  - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - No Discussion *Spoilers* -

Post by vivi2 Mon Nov 17, 2014 8:33 pm

Rolly wrote:Is it odd that they posted this after video before the after? Do you think it was in error or intentional?  I'm very happy with the outcome but I've never seen this before.

IMO, it was intentional!

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - No Discussion *Spoilers* -  - Page 6 Empty AFTR VIDEO

Post by aglaea Tue Nov 18, 2014 1:01 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Credit goes to degamble for posting about the video!

AllAboutLove wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
OMG!
BRAVO!!
So april and tim confirm they are together in this ATFR video
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Posting the conversation, word for word, and SCs in order...

April: I cannot wait to start real life with you (she says this to Tim) and just doing the simple things, walking down the street, going to a movie, going to a [sic] game or [sic] game, hanging out with friends and family, I just can't wait to start real life and start planning!

Tim: I think that the craziest thing about this is that our whole experience we fell in love without the big things... YOU (he says this to April) didn't even care for the big things, you were like "oh, yeah, oh lovely!." It's the little things that will be beautiful.

April: Yah, we can't wait for those and then can't wait to start planning a wedding and picking a venue and a dress and all that fun stuff...

Tim: You will be gorgeous.

April: And then, marrying you in the fall. *they kiss*

Tim: I love you.

April: I love you too.

SCs of video in order.. in case it goes down before again... laugh out loud Video-gate and Blog-gate awww... Either way, the cat was out the bag and they may have intentionally slipped up again to downplay the shock of Trish leaving and have it "out there" that April already is with Tim and so focus back a bit on the love story rather than the drama.

Because BachCan cares more about the love story so the wedding planning shows that this is where it is going (just added some details below from April about wedding planning and I posted below on who April's wedding planner may be)

Just wanted to add this: April said in her ATFR video with Tim that she cannot wait to "start planning a wedding" 

Well today April started following a WEDDING EVENTS COMPANY on her instagram that is based in Toronto "A Day To Remember" You can see that @bettiebrock which is April is following this company on IG [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thank you! Thank you, Degamble, for confirming the happy ending to the rare 'bachelor love story' I have been witnessing this season. Can't wait to watch on Tuesday - it will be actually more enjoyable knowing the outcome. I cannot find the video on Bachelor Canada site or through the link you posted...can anyone say how to access it if it is still available?

aglaea

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - No Discussion *Spoilers* -

+7
AllAboutLove
jojo47
Admin
officeRules
emusha
richmondrose