SELECT CONTENT

General Chit Chat

Page 37 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

General Chit Chat  - Page 37 Empty Re: General Chit Chat

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Oct 18, 2015 9:36 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Well, it did not climb out of the high 40's in NNJ today.

Same here. Low 60's we bust out the shorts and sandals! laugh out loud

Thanks for the offer to visit Ladybug. If I stay till May is that ok? Hugesmile

It gives me great pleasure to be in Florida in November, Christmas shopping in sun dresses. Unfortunately that's not going to happen this year. I can understand how uncomfortable it can get to be constantly hot. I'd like to try it to see how long it takes for me to get tired of it. General Chit Chat  - Page 37 2498057887

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71281

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:46 pm

Sure, come on down! Hugesmile  There are plenty of snowbirds starting to arrive for the winter... You might to could find one your interested in for your 90 day fiancé and get him to buy you a place in FL or GA!  giggling
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:50 pm

I'd be just fine with a Southern Gent. There are no expectations. He can just marry me, and go on his way if he wants to. He doesn't have to buy me anything. Just leave me in the state! My dealbreaker is anything north of the Georgia border, does not qualify to apply. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Oct 18, 2015 11:00 pm

Well I'm just north of the GA/FL line, but have family in Clearwater and they have an empty guest room.  So if the GA coast and GA gents doesn't do anything for you, might could talk them into letting you stay for a bit!  General Chit Chat  - Page 37 3806527698

I'll keep watch for an prospects and let you know, in case you have your fill of snow and decide to suddenly flock south with all the other northerners (US and Canadian) that invade this time of year.  Although, a few I know that have arrived already are fussing it's too hot and about having to run the AC instead of just opening windows!  Least their missing snow and 40 degree weather, right?  Guess you can't please everyone!  General Chit Chat  - Page 37 3806527698
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Oct 18, 2015 11:06 pm

Keep this in your wallet and whip it out to them. laugh out loud I love Georgia! I spent a few days there many years ago. Wonderful people!

The Star
General Chit Chat  - Page 37 2Q==

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by hdman Mon Oct 19, 2015 7:47 pm

Thank goodness this election is almost over, no more phone calls or commercials.

hdman

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Oct 19, 2015 7:59 pm

hdman wrote:Thank goodness this election is almost over, no more phone calls or commercials.

They need to provide more training for the official returning officers at the ballot station. I went to vote, and my name is on the list twice. They asked if I have a sister that lives with me. scratch Um no, and even if I did I don't think my parents would name us both the same name. So they were scrambling as it appeared to be a huge dilemma. Did you vote, who are you on the list, did this person vote. Look at me, this is me. There's one of me here.

I was taken to another table, while she was reviewing what forms were needed to change the address. scratch Um, both names have the same address, what am I suppose to change my address from and to?

How about I just take my card I got in the mail, and call the phone number? Oh that sounded like a great idea to them. no no

Polls close at 9:30 Eastern. I'll be in bed before they sort it all out.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Oct 20, 2015 11:41 am

hdman wrote:Thank goodness this election is almost over, no more phone calls or commercials.

This was legit the worst. There were like 3 ads every commercial break for the past week for me. Glad it's over tbh

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Oct 20, 2015 12:04 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:

They need to provide more training for the official returning officers at the ballot station. I went to vote, and my name is on the list twice. They asked if I have a sister that lives with me. scratch Um no, and even if I did I don't think my parents would name us both the same name. So they were scrambling as it appeared to be a huge dilemma. Did you vote, who are you on the list, did this person vote. Look at me, this is me. There's one of me here.

I was taken to another table, while she was reviewing what forms were needed to change the address. scratch Um, both names have the same address, what am I suppose to change my address from and to?

How about I just take my card I got in the mail, and call the phone number? Oh that sounded like a great idea to them. no no

Polls close at 9:30 Eastern. I'll be in bed before they sort it all out.

I got two voter registration cards in the mail. Identical info on both but one said a replacement....for what I have no idea. Took both with me when I went to vote and they guy there said the record was in Quebec....someone got eleven. I guess they really, really wanted us to vote.

I'm just glad it's over and there is a majority so no chance of another election for four more years....and no more computer generated phone calls. I got another on Sunday from the candidate for Windsor...and I live in London!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:52 am

Totally off topic in a Non Reality thread, but this is just too good not to share.

Hours before the Finale for Bachelorette Aussie Sam Frost aired, look at what was sleuthed out! Sam and her F1! Canoodling-Gate! laugh out loud

Great job to all in those that participated, what an enjoyable season sleuthing!

Maddy wrote:Sam and Sasha spotted canoodling in a hotel room
General Chit Chat  - Page 37 CR5peF8UcAAnu7u
General Chit Chat  - Page 37 2DA6C27800000578-3284044-image-a-37_1445494381455
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3284044/Sam-Frost-Sasha-Mielczarek-spotted-kissing-cuddling-hotel-room-hours-finale-airs.html?ito=social-facebook_Australia

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Oct 30, 2015 7:46 pm

Wishing everyone a happy and safe Halloween. For a little fun, here is a picture of me and my coworkers for our annual party at work. We do a group costume and this year we were a Fantasy Football League where we all dressed as fantasy characters and held a football draft. The characters were Hermione (Harry Potter), Katniss (Hunger Games), Dr. Who (Dr. Who), Tinker Bell (Captain Hook), Princess Leia (Star Wars), and Olaf (Frozen). To know which one is me, you will just have to "Let It Go". Smiley
General Chit Chat  - Page 37 Hallow10

General Chit Chat  - Page 37 87b72b10 General Chit Chat  - Page 37 86669110 General Chit Chat  - Page 37 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Oct 30, 2015 7:53 pm

Very cute photo. Thank you for sharing. Smiley
Hope everyone has a great and safe Halloween! Tricks and Treats!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

General Chit Chat

+63