SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff

Page 12 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamWhitney - Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff

Post by KB_Mom Thu Jan 08, 2015 1:35 am

I've always thought the mural was the writing on the wall that Whitney was F1, especially when Becca surfaced on SM so fast. But lately (and definitely influenced by posters who make convincing points that Becca could be F1) I am starting to waver. It just seems too obvious, and I get VERY suspicious when it seems like TPTB have slipped and made it to easy to figure out. That's when they really have a bomb to drop (Hello Jason). Now I am making myself crazy trying to figure out why Whitney suddenly surfaced on SM and I have like a thousand theories why she has now surfaced. (No I will not bore you with all 1000 theories). My top theories: 1) Since at least some of the other contestants have been on SM, her absence from SM was deemed by TPTB to be "suspicious" , i.e., a clue that she was F1 so they told her to get back on SM; 2) She was F2 and has been so heartbroken she hasn't felt up to SM until now; 3) she and Chris have been "rolling in the hay" non stop since FRC and she just now finally left the barn and is resuming life; 4) TPTB have loosened the rules and once the preview is aired, the contestants are allowed (if not encouraged, in order to mislead us with what seems like clues) to "go public."

Does anyone know of a 12 step program for my crazy addiction to this farce of a show? Honestly, I have to force myself to concentrate on work because I could spin conspiracy theories that TPTB are pulling a mind f**k on us all day and night.

And since I do like conspiracy theories, OT, I think the Warren commission should reopen the investigation. I think TPTB were somehow involved in the Kennedy assassination.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

TeamWhitney - Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff

Post by KB_Mom Thu Jan 08, 2015 1:45 am

mtnlvr55 wrote:
lurker11 wrote:
Diana wrote:has a f1 ever followed the lead before the finale because I noticed Whitney is following Chris on IG.

She's following a fair number of bachelor people, so I wonder if she started following him during Andi's season. Wish we could tell order of following, like on twitter.
The real one isn't following Chris: the fake one was following Chris. The fake account@whitneybischoff was following Chris. The fake one appears to have been deleted after it was called out by a bunch of people including Jaclyn Schwartz

Okay. Someone with political connections needs to get Congress to quickly pass a law making it a crime punishable by life in prison to create a fake account. My head is spinning studying screen caps that I know took many hours of work to create, I am trying to keep up with all the posts with new info and trying to figure out what it all means and now we have fake accounts to throw us off even more???

My brain is old and tired and trying to keep up is hard enough without idiots creating fake accounts. Plus, I find it really offensive for Whitney (and any one else it has happened to) to basically have her identity stolen and have some idiot posting stuff in her name.
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 08, 2015 1:47 am

KB_Mom wrote:I've always thought the mural was the writing on the wall that Whitney was F1

The mural. Its just paint and not carved in stone. They can paint over that the morning after the ATFR airs. It is just too public of a display for me to believe.

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Thu Jan 08, 2015 1:50 am

She's added two photos to instagram today (I do believe Whitb624 is her correct instagram, and is following Chris), she tweeted for the first time today, and favorited 35 tweets today. I think she didn't really have a social media presence before and is finally getting in the swing of things.
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Thu Jan 08, 2015 2:03 am

lurker11 wrote:She's added two photos to instagram today (I do believe Whitb624 is her correct instagram, and is following Chris), she tweeted for the first time today, and favorited 35 tweets today.  I think she didn't really have a social media presence before and is finally getting in the swing of things.
According to her buddy jaclyn Swartz that is her IG account. I can't figure out how to see who is following who on IG (I think it is because I use a web based version) but if she is following Chris that seems like a no-no. She also has that she is an Iowan wannabe on her Twitter account. I would think that is also a no-no because I don't think it was like that before....
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Thu Jan 08, 2015 2:06 am

Perhaps this is a "hide in plain sight" kind of season.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Jan 08, 2015 2:16 am

Does she not realize people can see what she favors a tweet because some of these favorites are like about how Chris picks her.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Thu Jan 08, 2015 2:31 am

I found the Facebook for the girl Whitney was giving instructions to for fertility treatments. Either she is a friend or a co-worker/friend. I guess it's possible that due to medical confidentiality they couldn't have a real patient so Whitney's friend stood in as a client. I'm not putting her name out there because I don't want to officially turn into a stalker, but I did think it was interesting.
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Thu Jan 08, 2015 3:52 am

Diana wrote:Does she not realize people can see what she favors a tweet because some of these favorites are like about how Chris picks her.

Per Jaclyn Scwartz.. she doesn't know how to use twitter laugh out loud.

Whitney – GO WHITNEY GO!!! Did anyone notice the fact that she wore yellow shoes and a black dress for Iowa colors?! Not a mistake. Absolutely smitten over Chris and totally there for the right reasons…why do I know this? She has no idea how the f*ck to work twitter. Hog jokes, baby jokes…whatever, her laugh is contagious…and well, that might have been a snort.

- http://blondhairdontcare.com/2015/01/08/marry-shuck-kill-an-e-true-hollywood-story-bachelor-19-ep-1/

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jan 08, 2015 5:02 am

I think Whitney sounds like someone who is excited and in love and cannot hold back. Her 'wannabe Iowan' profile is sweet. She has had her account since 2010 and so, despite what Jaclyn is saying, I highly doubt she doesn't know how to use Twitter. (She most likely deleted all her tweets prior to filming).

Honestly, I think the days of trying to 'handle' and 'censor' contestants and spoilers is over. Research/data shows that spoilers actually increase viewership in audiences so it is very likely that any spoilers that are made known to the general viewer only heighten interest and not, as once thought, decrease it.

If anything, spoilers for TBUS have become so commonplace, especially with SM, that the reverse has happened where most viewers (and even sleuthers) are apt to question what is spoiled just because it is spoiled and thus *too obvious.* I will say that the desire to be in suspense of the unknown is alluring for many,... for me, I prefer to see a love story rather than a dramatic/suspenseful/misdirection one of who is F1. Doesn't happen often, but when it does it is something I really cherish and enjoy. But that's just me, a sucker for a good love story, even if I am not in love with the people entirely I still root for them to find love and happiness. All deserve it.

So far, Whitney seems to be great a match for Chris and again, I said it before, but it is really a testament to Chris's character that he chose two great, 'there-for-the-right-reasons' girls for his F2.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jan 08, 2015 10:10 am

I have had a twitter account for years. I don't use it to tweet, so really have no idea of how it personally works, either. No interest. I use it for other purposes.
My idea of anything, if you want to use it properly as a tool, you'll be interested in finding out how to use it correctly. This works as long as I remain teachable! giggling

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Jan 08, 2015 11:22 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
carnegiesmith2014 wrote:SO I thought I would share something  with you guys.... If you go to AParent IVF Laboratory on Facebook they have some sneak peak pictures of Whitney since she works there. Anyway... one picture she is wearing a coat and necklace.. which is the same necklace she has on the ITM where she says "nobody understand what we've been through" so I'm guessing this is her hometown date and she went and visited them while she was there. Sorry I don't know how to post pics or I would have

AParent IVF Laboratory
11 hrs

More behind the scenes pics - our intern Cassidy Coughlin with bachelorette nurse Whitney! #TheBachelor #aParentIVF #DrBrianKaplan #IVF #TeamWhitney

TeamWhitney - Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Page 12 10897026_889339451106811_7315657026964349332_n

AParent IVF Laboratory added 2 new photos.
17 hrs ·
Behind-the-scene photos from The Bachelor filming of Dr. Kaplan's nurse, Whitney for last night's episode. ‪#‎TheBachelor‬ ‪#‎aParentIVF‬ ‪#‎DrBrianKaplan‬ ‪#‎IVF‬
TeamWhitney - Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Page 12 10897806_888786454495444_7323705305355256974_n

Nice catch!

ETA: I just went to check my post to see who they did the intro's on and Whitney was one of them. Could this have been done for the intro's and she just so happen to have the same necklace on? I don't remember her into, it was a crazy night!

I can't believe how many spoilers they are letting out of the bag, if this is indeed a HTD.
Isn't this from her introductory video footage?

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff

+86
CHO
Trueloveforever
JulesInMS
barbell
Buckeye_Fan