SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* -SCREENCAPS Discussion -

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* -SCREENCAPS Discussion -  Empty The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* -SCREENCAPS Discussion -

Post by emusha Fri Sep 26, 2014 4:18 pm

Let's share the screencaps here!

Last edited by emusha on Fri Sep 26, 2014 4:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* -SCREENCAPS Discussion -  Empty INSPIRED BY Chantal's prompt to watch BLAKE's FACE

Post by emusha Fri Sep 26, 2014 4:20 pm

emusha wrote:
Norcalgal wrote:Louise's Hometown:
 photo ScreenShot2014-09-25at120547PM.png photo ScreenShot2014-09-25at120755PM.png
The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* -SCREENCAPS Discussion -  Screen23
The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* -SCREENCAPS Discussion -  Screen24
The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* -SCREENCAPS Discussion -  Screen25
The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* -SCREENCAPS Discussion -  Screen27

Norcalgal wrote:Lisa's Hometown:
 photo ScreenShot2014-09-25at122907PM-1.png photo ScreenShot2014-09-25at123241PM.png
The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* -SCREENCAPS Discussion -  Screen20
The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* -SCREENCAPS Discussion -  Screen17
The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* -SCREENCAPS Discussion -  Screen18
The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* -SCREENCAPS Discussion -  Screen19

Norcalgal wrote:Sam's Hometown:
 photo ScreenShot2014-09-25at121608PM.png
 photo ScreenShot2014-09-25at122244PM.png photo ScreenShot2014-09-25at122330PM.png

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* -SCREENCAPS Discussion -  Screen43

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* -SCREENCAPS Discussion -  Screen26
The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* -SCREENCAPS Discussion -  Screen31
The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* -SCREENCAPS Discussion -  Screen32
The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* -SCREENCAPS Discussion -  Screen33
The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* -SCREENCAPS Discussion -  Screen34
The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* -SCREENCAPS Discussion -  Screen35
The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* -SCREENCAPS Discussion -  Screen36
The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* -SCREENCAPS Discussion -  Screen37
The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* -SCREENCAPS Discussion -  Screen38
The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* -SCREENCAPS Discussion -  Screen41
The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* -SCREENCAPS Discussion -  Screen42

in essence he's on a permanent grin/laugh/beaming/glowing mode when around Sam...he's said as much before that his cheeks hurt from being around her...

Last edited by emusha on Fri Sep 26, 2014 4:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* -SCREENCAPS Discussion -  Empty GREY SUIT + LOUISE SC

Post by emusha Fri Sep 26, 2014 4:20 pm

emusha wrote:
4health wrote:Norcalgal; can you grab SC of the preview of Louise and Blake close up Blake's forehead to her ear/cheek....I think he has a white shirt on with a light grey/blue jacket you can see a little bit of.   I want to see if my eyes are right and get opinions that it might match him possible saying goodbye to her in his FR suit.  Maybe Louise F2 shot.  Also, we have Louise & Blake running to each other in preview F3 or F2 date and then one of Louise and Blake she is in white jacket and him in a deep red/maroon jacket F3 or F2 date.   I only see one date with Lisa ....I see Sam in denim shirt/on boat F3 or F2 date and then her and blake in a cloudy day in jackets F2 or F3 their second date.  So, I am thinking F2 girls are Louise and Sam.    Just want some possible proof of my thoughts.  Thanks...

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* -SCREENCAPS Discussion -  Screen28
The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* -SCREENCAPS Discussion -  Screen29
The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* -SCREENCAPS Discussion -  Screen30

Last edited by emusha on Fri Sep 26, 2014 4:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* -SCREENCAPS Discussion -  Empty GREY SUIT + LOUISE SC

Post by emusha Fri Sep 26, 2014 4:30 pm

4health wrote:

Thanks for these...this is it....if you look it shows his jacket is light blue/grey which I think matches his suit that we see him in at the FR spot and getting out of the limo.  what do you think?

emusha wrote:you're right the grey suit might be a match but do you think he's saying goodbye to her? find it really hard to imagine they'd put an FRC shot with an F2 in promos...she looks composed and fine! even slightly happy... she got really chocked up F4 RC so I assume she'd be more emotional...?

the face shots inspired by chantal (previous page) actually show him more animated and his face is a bit more lit up around louise than lisa...
4health wrote:
emusha wrote:you're right the grey suit might be a match but do you think he's saying goodbye to her? find it really hard to imagine they'd put an FRC shot with an F2 in promos...she looks composed and fine! even slightly happy... she got really chocked up F4 RC so I assume she'd be more emotional...?

the face shots inspired by chantal (previous page) actually show him more animated and his face is a bit more lit up around louise than lisa...

Well if I am right and that is Blake in the FR suit, then Louise is F2 or F1 and Lisa goes at F3 because I still think Sam is F1.
4health wrote:

The first one is the most telling....Louise always bites her lip when she is upset and trying to keep her composure.  But I guess you can read into any SC and debate it......but I still believe F1 is Sam purely because she is the only girl that is highlighted.   I don't see production having a F1 that wasn't highlighted to get fans to cheer for her.  Neither Lisa or Louise has that, they pushed their love story to have a story to tell because I think Blake spent the whole time chasing Sam and they needed a show.

Steel2009 wrote:
thirteen wrote:Guys have you compared this photos?

In the first one we have Louise and Blake together in their one-on-one date. Look what Blake is wearing.
Second, we have Blake coming out of the limo with the clothes he is going to propose with.
Third, we have a Louise and Blake looking happy but Blake is not in his one-on-one clothes. He is wearing the final rose clothes.
Could this be an indicator that Louise is the final one standing?

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* -SCREENCAPS Discussion -  Captur12

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* -SCREENCAPS Discussion -  Captur11

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* -SCREENCAPS Discussion -  Captur13

This is great Thriteen!  thanks.  I think he may also be saying goodbye to Louise.. scratch scratch scratch

emusha wrote:

thanks for that thirteen! there was contemplation upthread that Louise might actually be upset in this cap -- he doesn't look terribly thrilled either -- I'm not sure what to think about it exactly but according to other SC from dates (also upthread which norcalgal took on page 38) Louise has the least SC of dates while both Lisa and Sam have SC of two date outfits/locations... I also find it incredibly surprising if they used FRC actual shots with either F1 or F2 in promos -- has that been done before in this franchise with both the lead and the F1/2 in the pic?
The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* -SCREENCAPS Discussion -  Blake-Garvey-Proposes-Bachelor-Australia-2014

actually just remembering this F3 RC photo...dunno if we're counting the date SC correctly -- how many dates are there in 2 epis?

FD
MTP
LCD
FRC

is that how it goes for bach AU??

emusha wrote:The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* -SCREENCAPS Discussion -  Screen47
The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* -SCREENCAPS Discussion -  Screen48

see where the arrows are pointing -- I believe he's still wearing the dark suit but the sun made the collar appear grey...watching it back they don't really look upset just emotional...
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* -SCREENCAPS Discussion -  Empty RED NAIL POLISH at Proposal

Post by emusha Fri Sep 26, 2014 4:34 pm

aerina wrote:hey guys! decided to come here since the people on facebook can be incredibly obnoxious and i got a headache hahaha. i'm completely blown away by the fact that he's going to propose. i know that in the US version, proposals are very frequent, but it's a bit strange to see it here! also, i feel like the girl he proposes to might say no and just choose to go into a relationship with him? who knows.

if you look very closely at the photo, you can see the girl's finger with red polish... i think sam wears red polish?? idk haha. anyone here wanna be a hand sleuth? xx

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* -SCREENCAPS Discussion -  692983c0a376e2a2_Main

GuardianAngel wrote:welcomeyall to all the new posters! I'm glad you joined us and hope you're having fun!

emusha wrote:  snipped...

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* -SCREENCAPS Discussion -  Screen45The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* -SCREENCAPS Discussion -  Screen46

Who is on that date? Sorry I wasn't sure who you were referring to in your post.

aerina wrote:hey guys! decided to come here since the people on facebook can be incredibly obnoxious and i got a headache hahaha. i'm completely blown away by the fact that he's going to propose. i know that in the US version, proposals are very frequent, but it's a bit strange to see it here! also, i feel like the girl he proposes to might say no and just choose to go into a relationship with him? who knows.

if you look very closely at the photo, you can see the girl's finger with red polish... i think sam wears red polish?? idk haha. anyone here wanna be a hand sleuth? xx

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* -SCREENCAPS Discussion -  692983c0a376e2a2_Main

Good eye on the red polish. So it's possible who ever is on that ring date is the same as the proposal hand? I'm just trying to sort it out. Smiley

emusha wrote:OH hey GA! thanks for joining us!...that's Sam's hand she tends to wear bold (red/black) nail polish colors --mainly I think cos the stylists tend to have her in dark/red colored outfits to compliment her fair complexion...I haven't spent time looking at the other ladies' nail polish tendencies but her fingers also tend to have a pink flush which you can see a bit of here as well...
aerina wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:welcomeyall to all the new posters! I'm glad you joined us and hope you're having fun!

emusha wrote:  snipped...

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* -SCREENCAPS Discussion -  Screen45The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* -SCREENCAPS Discussion -  Screen46

Who is on that date? Sorry I wasn't sure who you were referring to in your post.

Good eye on the red polish. So it's possible who ever is on that ring date is the same as the proposal hand? I'm just trying to sort it out. Smiley

hmmm well, i went over the preview for next week again and sam wearing red polish. can't get a snapshot, it won't let me post. also the photo Quane just linked has sam is also wearing red. haha, can't believe it's come down to analysing varnish!

GuardianAngel wrote:
aerina wrote: snipped..

hmmm well, i went over the preview for next week again and sam wearing red polish. can't get a snapshot, it won't let me post. also the photo Quane just linked as sam is also wearing red. haha, can't believe it's come down to analysing varnish!

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* -SCREENCAPS Discussion -  Blake-Garvey-Proposes-Bachelor-Australia-2014
Yup! Sleuthers will analyse whatever it takes, no body parts are overlooked! laugh out loud

Last edited by emusha on Fri Sep 26, 2014 7:58 pm; edited 3 times in total
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* -SCREENCAPS Discussion -  Empty F3 Dates + Outfits

Post by emusha Fri Sep 26, 2014 4:35 pm

emusha wrote:norcalgal -- great SC! according to the SC

Lisa has 2 dates: 1) black jacket + black & white patterned top underneath >> orphanage + crying + her telling blake she wants him to be the last guy she brings home 2) white jacket + black top cheesing wide with Blake holding her hands on a safari-like location outdoors
Sam has 2 dates: 1) Jeans shirt on the boat + clear skies + skyline of a city 2) black jackets + watching the whales
Louise has 1 date: 1) white jacket + on top of a mountain

these SC indicate Louise is F3. I wonder if Blake wears grey jackets twice for both RCs while in South Africa and so the hug-to-forehead between Louise and Blake is indeed their fairwell at F3RC  ...I still find it really difficult to believe that they'd put an F2 FRC shot in ANY previews blatantly...

Louise has 1 date: 1) white jacket + on top of a mountain

Norcalgal wrote:Blake and Louise - Last 2 episodes  (shows her in white jacket - maybe winery) and F3 RC
 photo ScreenShot2014-09-25at21254PM.png photo ScreenShot2014-09-25at21420PM.png
 photo ScreenShot2014-09-25at21655PM-1.png
Lisa has 2 dates: 1) black jacket + black & white patterned top underneath >> orphanage + crying + her telling blake she wants him to be the last guy she brings home 2) white jacket + black top cheesing wide with Blake holding her hands on a safari-like location outdoors
Norcalgal wrote:Lisa and Blake - Final 2 episodes (Shows her in white jacket and in black jacket, with kids, crying, F3 RC)
 photo ScreenShot2014-09-25at21406PM.png photo ScreenShot2014-09-25at21718PM.png photo ScreenShot2014-09-25at21558PM.png photo ScreenShot2014-09-25at21529PM.png photo ScreenShot2014-09-25at21655PM-1.png
Sam has 2 dates: 1) Jeans shirt on the boat + clear skies + skyline of a city 2) black jackets + watching the whales
Norcalgal wrote:Sam and Blake (dark jacket on boat, denim shirt - ? on boat, and F3RC)
 photo ScreenShot2014-09-25at21233PM.png photo ScreenShot2014-09-25at21543PM.png photo ScreenShot2014-09-25at21513PM.png photo ScreenShot2014-09-25at21655PM.png
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* -SCREENCAPS Discussion -  Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* -SCREENCAPS Discussion -

Post by emusha Fri Sep 26, 2014 4:57 pm

emusha wrote:spot on norcalgal! though i see it more as verbal affection/intimacy/comfort with being affectionate vs. physical intimacy which I do believe is being edited out -- case and point this kiss from the previews (Laurina's bowling date kiss was also in the previews but edited out) -- looks like a pretty passionate open-mouthed kiss between sam and blake on the boat
p.s. totally agree louise is the most at ease and Lisa isn't
The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* -SCREENCAPS Discussion -  Screen12
The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* -SCREENCAPS Discussion -  Screen13

emusha wrote:ohh another piece of evidence for my theory that the physical intimacy between blake and sam was edited out booyaaaaa gotchaaa editors!!
The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* -SCREENCAPS Discussion -  768263-bdebed08-4459-11e4-899f-a16f95abbf0c
The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* -SCREENCAPS Discussion -  Screen44
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* -SCREENCAPS Discussion -  Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* -SCREENCAPS Discussion -

Post by emusha Fri Sep 26, 2014 10:38 pm

some behind the scenes also again supporting my theory about hidden physical intimacy between blake and sam courtesy of the editors!

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* -SCREENCAPS Discussion -  10540670_732425183496996_7011461602843861800_oThe Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* -SCREENCAPS Discussion -  10655421_732425063497008_4300754351586541569_oThe Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* -SCREENCAPS Discussion -  1534837_732425126830335_475467564291885540_oThe Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* -SCREENCAPS Discussion -  1490779_732425223496992_5043848477115628686_o
The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* -SCREENCAPS Discussion -  10668829_732425303496984_7985487772844076584_oThe Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* -SCREENCAPS Discussion -  1090890_732425373496977_200651916250128921_oThe Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* -SCREENCAPS Discussion -  1889027_732425343496980_3121779111492148119_oThe Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* -SCREENCAPS Discussion -  10604722_732425376830310_6155884419435334157_oThe Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* -SCREENCAPS Discussion -  10658906_732425393496975_3862993498998759448_oThe Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* -SCREENCAPS Discussion -  10704423_732425120163669_8010855963932596675_oThe Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* -SCREENCAPS Discussion -  10636844_732425093497005_1299073220462316357_oThe Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* -SCREENCAPS Discussion -  10483230_732425160163665_6996914595527182004_oThe Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* -SCREENCAPS Discussion -  10604741_732425203496994_3763899852973056997_oThe Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* -SCREENCAPS Discussion -  10648391_732425273496987_2629546869341592569_oThe Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* -SCREENCAPS Discussion -  10668824_732424970163684_4256051601804415861_o
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Fri Sep 26, 2014 10:58 pm

BTW, the photo of Sam in Bunda jewelry store, the big diamond ring is being held by the store salesman, not Blake. Guess he's a professional at sizing (wink)

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5290

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri Sep 26, 2014 11:08 pm

haa right? i frankly have no clue how sizing works but seems like a feasible explanation for one girl trying on multiple rings during a jewelry store visit -- funnily enough sam was interviewed on radio about this and she said she didn't want to jinx herself by trying on the engagement rings laugh out loud!
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by thirteen Fri Sep 26, 2014 11:14 pm

Norcalgal wrote:BTW, the photo of Sam in Bunda jewelry store, the big diamond ring is being held by the store salesman, not Blake. Guess he's a professional at sizing (wink)
emusha wrote:haa right? i frankly have no clue how sizing works but seems like a feasible explanation for one girl trying on multiple rings during a jewelry store visit -- funnily enough sam was interviewed on radio about this and she said she didn't want to jinx herself by trying on the engagement rings laugh out loud!

Sneaky Blake and store salesman hahaha! giggling
thirteen
thirteen

Female Posts : 414

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Sep 27, 2014 3:18 pm

My apologies, I don't have the program to make screen caps. I just want to note that in the last episode Sam did her ITMs with 3 different outfits, wearing the chain in each one with 3 different backgrounds. Also the backgrounds look different from the bachelor mansion.
1) Black tank top with red blazer
2) Grayish blue top with ruffles
3) White tank top

I observed Louise in one background & it appeared all of Lisa's were done outside.

In any case appreciate if the backgrounds can be sleuthed since these have been used as clues in the US version. The assumption has always been that unique backgrounds indicate that the ITM was done post filming especially for the F1 when the are finalizing the storyline.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* -SCREENCAPS Discussion -

+6
Maddy
AllAboutLove
mercieme
thirteen
Norcalgal
emusha
10 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum