SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* -SCREENCAPS Discussion -

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* -SCREENCAPS Discussion -  - Page 12 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* -SCREENCAPS Discussion -

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 02, 2014 2:12 am

Concerning the proposal and nail polish SC/photo

Anyone want to do some sleuthing for how the Lisa and Sam stand or hold their hands when standing at RC?

Sam is uses her hands a lot to cover her mouth (she has insecurity about her teeth, even though they are absolutely fine, she stated she had them fixed and it was the best thing she ever did since it seemed she was bullied growing up)

She also curls her fingers a lot...

Will go through the thread to see if I spot some pattern worth noting...

ETA: they look the same here but this is WITH a rose in hand... need without

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* -SCREENCAPS Discussion -  - Page 12 1972286_735400679866113_4137839365381432849_n

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Thu Oct 02, 2014 2:27 am; edited 2 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* -SCREENCAPS Discussion -  - Page 12 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* -SCREENCAPS Discussion -

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 02, 2014 2:20 am

mercieme wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Didn't know if has been stated already but Channel 10 has already posted they are looking for entrants for The Bachelor Australia #3.

I think this season was insane. And I firmly believe Louise was playing role. She knew before South Africa that she was going. Her heart is broken but she is open and ready for love? She says this as she drives away. And Blake said to her... I know you are going to find love, real, real soon. Hello Bette AU #1. '

They convince Louise to stay and play the role, thus drum up her FAVOURITE status and have her as Bachelorette AU first season..

Did they confirm they are doing bachelorette AU 1? Can you post it in the media thread please. I will be so happy if Louise is the bette.

THIS could very well be the announcement/statement... that Louise is the bette... After all, TBAU have been emphasizing her baking skills non-stop plus the favourites leading board.

I mentioned before that from viewing the beginning and ending of last night's episode, it seemed as if Louise knew before she even went to South Africa that she was potentially the bette (this year they had three girls travel, instead of 2). 

When he rejects her, (no rose, sorry, Cape Town is all about the proteas) Blake tells her she will find love very, very soon (it was scripted Blake talking). And then Louise, driving away, says how her heart is open to finding love... 

It is open so quickly? You JUST said you loved Blake and yet your heart is still so open? 

Giveaway that Louise is on trend for bette. Maybe they are using the momentum from last's night episode to make this happen. If not, it could be good or bad... based on the fairy tale storyline the producers went for this season it seems to be more positive than negative.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 02, 2014 3:43 am

So it almost looks like the same location for Lisa and Sam..??

But from the sky vs. the ground...

Lisa from the sky (hot air balloon above safari water)
The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* -SCREENCAPS Discussion -  - Page 12 Afefaf10

Sam from the ground (safari ride by water)

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* -SCREENCAPS Discussion -  - Page 12 Screen65

Analysis of LOCATION of dates for the F2s...

most of Lisa and Blake's dates are in the sky... helicopter first date, F3 date was helicopter too, then hot air balloon tonight

most all Sam's dates are on the ground or involve water ...yacht group date, hot springs HTD, instagram pic we have of pool party, F3 yacht/sharks, safari by water

It may be a totally different location but the proposal is definitely bush/savannah with background of water 

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* -SCREENCAPS Discussion -  - Page 12 23453410

Think these are clues? The background reeds/Zulu-like surroundings matching the proposal scene??

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* -SCREENCAPS Discussion -  - Page 12 12342410
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by sammy24 Thu Oct 02, 2014 3:48 am

AllAboutLove you are a god send. you do so much of analysis. Its amazing what you come up with.

sammy24

Female Posts : 206

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 02, 2014 4:13 am

WATCH BLAKE'S FACE... HOW HE KISSES... I noticed this long before the F3 dates and saw it confirmed last night on F3 dates...

1) Blake and Lisa's F3 date... They kiss with their lips SHUT. Never open mouthed. 
--- I said it was all scripted Blake when watching their date. 
-- They actually looked like they were about to crack up laughing before kissing... as if they were being prompted.. okay and action!...and they felt stupid. 
--- There is no passion from Blake towards Lisa when he kisses... he is NOT in the moment with her...

2). Sam and Blake kissing.. You see their teeth. They kiss Open mouth 
-- definite passion that has been SC earlier in this thread... 
-- no cheesy grin when kissing, it is tender or passionate (amazing chemistry) 

Here are some SC KISSES to compare for tonight's F1 episode preview .....

Lisa mouth closed
Sam mouth open

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* -SCREENCAPS Discussion -  - Page 12 Ggggeg10

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* -SCREENCAPS Discussion -  - Page 12 Grgeg10

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* -SCREENCAPS Discussion -  - Page 12 Sdfgsd10

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Thu Oct 02, 2014 4:36 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 02, 2014 4:22 am

Steel2009 wrote:AllAboutLove-I completely agree!  It was such a beautiful moment between them and I loved when he said, he'll TAKE 'genuine' over 'good' any day.

I'm really really enjoying all your posts btw. clapping!

Aww, thank you!!

As in regards to the BOLD... I totally got the impression that Sam was told by producers she needed to tell Blake on camera she loved him... 

If you pay close attention she actually looks directly at the camera while spluttering/fumbling to get the words out...I don't think she cared for the cameras as much when their was intimacy between them... emotional intimacy. 

Then after she says she loves him (so sweet how she did it) she says she wasn't very good was it... and then Blake says genuine over good (scripted). 

Then he pulls her close to him ...  and he whispers... thank you... you alright? 

I think he wanted to protect her through this process and having to say her feelings on camera. She was definitely pushed to do so but still wanted to. I think she preferred talking like this off camera to Blake..

.... just my thoughts regarding the genuine vs. good (scripted)...
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* -SCREENCAPS Discussion -

+6
Maddy
AllAboutLove
mercieme
thirteen
Norcalgal
emusha
10 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum