SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 3 - Oct 2 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Page 7 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 3 - Oct 2 - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 3 - Oct 2 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:25 pm

We know green table was in Cabo, so that's done! I didn't catch the name of the place, puppy at that very moment wanted to be picked up! It's ok, I'm glad we know we had it right.

Bermuda next week!

IA Ash Kaylynn needs to go home, like last week. laugh out loud She's too busy wasting time on MeKaylynn

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 3 - Oct 2 - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 3 - Oct 2 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by atem Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:40 pm

Was there a preview for next week?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:47 pm

atem wrote:Was there a preview for next week?

I didn't catch one.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:48 pm

How are the ratings for this show?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by officeRules Thu Oct 02, 2014 11:02 pm

That was fun to watch...

Man, he bolted towards April as soon as she broke away from the group. Tim also said that he was "in the moment" and lost himself with her when they were playing in the ocean. He is totally chasing her.

LoL how many times girls are saying, "friggin'." I find it so funny...
Do Canadians say Friggen' more than others? I never even noticed.

officeRules
officeRules

Female Posts : 992

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 02, 2014 11:56 pm

When will the US fans be able to watch epi. 3 can someone post a link when it becomes available :yes: Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:00 am

You can watch now here [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:10 am

officeRules wrote:That was fun to watch...

Man, he bolted towards April as soon as she broke away from the group.  Tim also said that he was "in the moment" and lost himself with her when they were playing in the ocean.  He is totally chasing her.

LoL how many times girls are saying, "friggin'."  I find it so funny...
Do Canadians say Friggen' more than others?  I never even noticed.

Haven't watched show yet as I'm out of town and was reading comments Had to reply to your "friggin" comment laugh out loud. I was thinking about that last week when April said after tim kissing her behind blanket " how friggin cute was that".? We say that all the time in Canada and was wondering if Americans say it or is it just us?

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:37 am

I think we tend to say "freakin" more than "friggen". Or maybe it's just an east coast/west coast thing?
I think you can watch it "live" several times a night - in all the different time zones.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:53 am

Even this episode has me thinking Sachelle is F1.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Fri Oct 03, 2014 1:51 am

atem wrote:Even this episode has me thinking Sachelle is F1.

I must admit I have only seen the first episode and previews and have not been following sleuthing closely BUT my gut feeling was that Sachelle was F1, not that my gut is usually right in terms of these shows giggling

Just based on these boards, blogs, Twitter April seems to be the one that everyone thinks is F1 seems a little obvious for me....

It seems Tim is chasing April early on. I heard him on a radio interview a couple weeks back I got more the impression that he did not know his "one" was the one really early on......again I have not watched episodes 2 or 3 so you should probably not listen to me haha
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Oct 03, 2014 1:59 am

I really like Sachelle. Besides April and somewhat with Lisa tonight, Sachelle is the only one I saw a genuine connection with. There's still Trisha, so next week should be interesting with their 1-on-1 date. Kaylynn is just too crazy for me to focus on anything with her laugh out loud

I would be more inclined to say Sachelle could possibly be the F1, but if I'm remembering correctly, there are good screen caps on what appears to be Tim sending her home at the F4 RC after the hometown dates. Is this correct?

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 3 - Oct 2 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

+12
Aunties_Love
jojo47
sbolduc
tigertiz
officeRules