SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada - Tim Warmels - Media - Blogs - Tweets - *Spoilers*- NO Discussion

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada - Tim Warmels - Media - Blogs - Tweets -  *Spoilers*- NO Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Tim Warmels - Media - Blogs - Tweets - *Spoilers*- NO Discussion

Post by Guest Fri Nov 07, 2014 4:55 am

This saturday:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada - Tim Warmels - Media - Blogs - Tweets -  *Spoilers*- NO Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Tim Warmels - Media - Blogs - Tweets - *Spoilers*- NO Discussion

Post by Guest Fri Nov 07, 2014 4:56 am

Discussing make-up?

"but while discussing which look he liked best from the photo shot in week 2, Tim sends out a not-so-secret clue as he points at April's smokey look - it was pretty much the consensus of the table that she would be the last woman standing so you aren't telling us anything we don't already know!"

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 12, 2014 3:43 pm

chrissy1295 wrote:OMG guys! Did you read April's week 9 blog on the bachcan website???? I think they messed up because it is totally the blog for next week!

Posting here in case it is gone ...

BY APRIL BROCKMAN, NOVEMBER 12, 2014
25 women, eight dates and six weeks later, it all ends with an extraordinary love story. It’s been a wild ride. Hands down, it has been the wildest ride of my life!

When you’re given the chance to live in the moment, there’s really so much love to experience. There’s no room for worry or fear… just love. And Tim loves so passionately. He has a tremendous capacity for love, and I feel so lucky knowing his capacity of love for me. It’s the kind of love that feeds your soul – encouraging, supporting and unconditional. The kind that sends you off into the world each day and helps you take on whatever comes your way.

Tim is everything I’ve been looking for in a man, and so much more. This is the man who has just taken me on the most unique journey and it’s still all very surreal. My fairytale romance that dreams are made of has come true. I feel blessed to have found a love that feels so special, and I’m excited for us to continue our life journeys together… with both of us following our hearts, we know when the search is over.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 12, 2014 7:22 pm

Just been removed!

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Wed Nov 12, 2014 8:14 pm

Here you go with my first ever video on any show, let alone the bachelor.

It is just a recap for Tim and April's moments during the first episode.
I will do the same for each episode and ultimately a fan video about their love story next week.

The other episodes can come up next days, depending on how i progress on my PhD thesis hahahah (or if i'm still too obssessed to stay away from this it can come really faster)

Let me know what you think guys (not here though, it is a no discussion thread laugh out loud). xo xo

djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Wed Nov 12, 2014 11:01 pm

djogbenyuie wrote:Here you go with my first ever video on any show, let alone the bachelor.

It is just a recap for Tim and April's moments during the first episode.
I will do the same for each episode and ultimately a fan video about their love story next week.

The other episodes can come up next days, depending on how i progress on my PhD thesis hahahah (or if i'm still too obssessed to stay away from this it can come really faster)

Let me know what you think guys (not here though, it is a no discussion thread laugh out loud). xo xo

LOVE IT !!!!
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Wed Nov 12, 2014 11:26 pm

episode 2
enjoy guys

djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Thu Nov 13, 2014 12:50 am

And third episode.
Last one for today Smiley

djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Thu Nov 13, 2014 12:57 am

found this on Bach Can FB page, somebody share the link... interesting read.. enjoyl

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 13, 2014 2:22 am

Snippets from article...
In the real world, the fact that a 27-year-old woman was having serious doubts about getting engaged to a man she’d only known a few months — and who was simultaneously dating other women during that short time period — would be considered common sense.
April: “I know that I want to be with you . . . I know that I love so much about you and I don’t want any of this to end; I don’t know that I’m ready yet. I’m nervous, I’m afraid to trust. . . . It feels, like, very quick everything and I’m, like, still questioning whether things are, you know . . .”
“Real?” said Tim.
April: “Yeah, real. How do you just fall for someone so quick?”

An excellent question, April, and one people have been asking since The Bachelor franchise began.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Thu Nov 13, 2014 2:25 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Topazgold Thu Nov 13, 2014 2:23 am

Former Bachelor Brad Smith's Blog is Up!

Topazgold

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 13, 2014 2:29 am

Brad Smith @bradcsmith  ·  2h 2 hours ago

This isn't a blog ...this is why @BachCanTim will pick April Brockman...read up here ..http://ow.ly/EacGu

'Bachelor Canada' Finale Part 1: The pressure's mounting, but I'm sticking to my guns
- Brad Smith

With the end so close in sight, The Bachelor Canada heads to Tahiti for Tim to makes his final decision – after a whirlwind season of travel, dates and enough half-eaten dinners to fill a tropical island. I think I speak for us all when I say, ‘Why does it have to be a two-parter?’ I want to find out now! But if we’ve waited this long, I guess another week won’t kill us.

Let’s be honest, I think we are all huge fans of the fact that the last stop on the journey of love is usually somewhere hot. The aesthetic is stunning, the vibe is amazingly intense and there are fantasy suites. If that’s not enough, the women get to see a full episode of jerseys-off parties with Tim and the men get to enjoy one last week of bikini-clad women!

If the preview from a week ago is any indication, the laid-back, goofy and confident Trisha will have no problem dealing with the emotions wrought this week and she’ll most likely be best friends with Tim’s parents regardless of the outcome! I don’t know if my fantasy date would involve a severely caffeinated horse but I digress.

In the end, their date is simple and nice, but nice isn’t exactly what we want come the last week, is it? They have two more meals that are pretty uneventful, which leaves me more assured then ever - Trish is a sweetheart, there is no doubt, but the fact that the intense feelings are one-sided has got to be apparent to more people than just me. And let’s be real, we knew ahead of time that she would be a fan-favourite with Tim’s parents. But at this point, I find myself waiting for AB to come on screen and ignite the emotional side of this show. This is one of those times I wish there were cameras in the fantasy suite – or, tonight, the hotel room to the left of Tim’s actual room!

I was thinking to myself, “What if Tim actually did take AB out in Tahiti in a dingy?” Well that would, as Tim says, ”show massive nuts!” But in true Bachelor fashion, the fantasy suite is a gigantic yacht. I’ve seen 20-plus seasons of this show, and this might be the biggest boat in history, so I hope they brought their flippy floppies. For a second week in a row, I will look like a massive idiot if AB isn’t the girl at the end, but I’m so sure she is that I’ll offer my take on not only their date, but meeting Tim’s parents as well.

Tim and AB have an undeniable connection. It’s in the way that he looks at her; the way that he’s caught on every word she speaks (although we’ve only heard about 15); his understanding of needing to draw her out and make her feel comfortable. You can tell it takes a lot for her to warm up and, given the time constraints and her past, it’s clear that it means more to her to share parts of herself than most. And yeah, maybe the time constraints force you to say things ahead of schedule, but as Tim continually said, “Sometimes you just have to jump!”

With how hard it is for AB to open up to Tim, now imagine having to open up emotionally to not only complete strangers but your potential in-laws… gulp! AB did struggle, but the situation is a completely unnatural one. Then add a camera to the equation and you’ll find that a moment of dead air feels like an eternity. But, at the end of the day, all AB has to know is that a parent’s judgment is based on what they see will make Tim happiest when it comes to his relationship. As long as they know that whoever Tim picks is mentally committed to giving their post-Bachelor relationship an honest shot, they’ll be happy!

So although AB worries that everything is moving too quickly, she failed to impress the parents and the decision that will affect her life one way or another is looming, she’ll calm down, Tim will talk her off the ledge and he will decide that she is the one for him.

How am I so sure? Some relationship need a lot of work and others work seamlessly, which is the case of AB and Trisha, respectively. But fighting an uphill battle can be more exciting than constantly being on the level. Given the odd circumstances of meeting the Bachelor and knowing the period in between the show and life in the “real world” after, it’s better to learn how to push through those circumstances now and continue to strive for a relationship that is real and can materialize.

It’ll be great preparation to see if they can get through those issues and tough times when they matter – after the cameras are gone!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada - Tim Warmels - Media - Blogs - Tweets - *Spoilers*- NO Discussion

+8
tigertiz
northernviewer
Mr&MrsSmith
joshfan
Admin
AllAboutLove
jojo47
GuardianAngel
12 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum