SELECT CONTENT

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - Questions & Answers to Des & Chris Discussion

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Des and Chris -  *Fan Forum* - Questions & Answers to Des & Chris Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - Questions & Answers to Des & Chris Discussion

Post by bleuberry Sun Oct 12, 2014 9:53 pm

Chris, which guys (if any) from your season would you invite to the wedding?

Des, which girls (if any)from your season would you invite to the wedding?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Des and Chris -  *Fan Forum* - Questions & Answers to Des & Chris Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - Questions & Answers to Des & Chris Discussion

Post by Maggenzm Sun Oct 12, 2014 10:00 pm

Des, on episode 7, on the bed when you're reading Chris a poem, you both talked about getting together tomorrow" don't be late, don't make me wait", did you get to meet? Just curious about any other time you spent with Chris that we didn't get to see.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sun Oct 12, 2014 10:07 pm

Des, It seams you really enjoy reading and living the bible. Is that something you and Chris also have in common?
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Oct 22, 2014 12:31 am

So I sent Des the questions today seeing as they were already 19. I added "what made you choose California as your wedding destination?" to make 20. 

She emailed me back the following:

Hi *****

Thank you so much for sending the questions over. I will be out of town tomorrow till Sunday but will go over these with Chris once I'm back in town next week.  

All the best,  

Des.

I'll forgive her for her Bachelorette party I guess. giggling

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 22, 2014 4:12 am

bleuberry wrote:So I sent Des the questions today seeing as they were already 19. I added "what made you choose California as your wedding destination?" to make 20. 

Hi *****

Thank you so much for sending the questions over. I will be out of town tomorrow till Sunday but will go over these with Chris once I'm back in town next week.  

All the best,  

Des.

Thanks Bleu, GA and All for the team effort... bestbud! Eagerly waiting for the answers... giggling :cutesmile!:

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:18 am

That's so sweet of her to respond so quickly and to include Chris! Good choice on the final question bleu!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Wed Oct 22, 2014 12:06 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
bleuberry wrote:So I sent Des the questions today seeing as they were already 19. I added "what made you choose California as your wedding destination?" to make 20. 

Hi *****

All the best,  

Des.

Thanks Bleu, GA and All for the team effort... bestbud!  Eagerly waiting for the answers... giggling :cutesmile!:

:Thanktwo Blue! Looking forward to the answers.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - Questions & Answers to Des & Chris Discussion

5 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum