SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - ATFR - *Spoilers* - Media & Social Media Discussion #2

Page 77 of 78 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - ATFR - *Spoilers* - Media & Social Media Discussion #2 - Page 77 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - ATFR - *Spoilers* - Media & Social Media Discussion #2

Post by Guest Wed Oct 22, 2014 7:00 pm

AllaboutLove and Wendy...Thanks for the responses. You guys really did a job in trying to show us amateur sleuthers how to go about analysing based on facts. I just watch the show for fun and trying to analyse it based on my understanding and data from the individual's action can be very misleading. I know both of you especially AllAboutLove have done a lot of thinking and analysing and I love reading all of them. Its just that when I read too much and have so much information to process that I got confused. I think I will try to stick to this blog for credible inforamtion in the future.
Another query of mine if you guys can shed some light. When Jules interviewed Sam and said that she might be lying all this while..she knew that Blake likes Louise I think they were being unfair in saying that as they should first have done their homework before they came down to that conclusion. Seeing how confused Blake was most of the time during interviews, I bet he twisted Sam's words and said that he told her...while as a matter of fact... Sam confronted him outright if he is in love with Louise...He outrightly denied. This is not strange as he has been denying it in his earlier interview.
In a response to Zoe's tweet:

https://twitter.com/zoecobrien/status/524648154654720000

he said he did call Sam before he went public with Louise. Sam has blocked his number, so how could he have called her. If he did try, I do not think Sam would want to talk to him. Knowing Sam, she would just close the phone.

Poor Sam... she is the one getting the backlash now.

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - ATFR - *Spoilers* - Media & Social Media Discussion #2 - Page 77 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - ATFR - *Spoilers* - Media & Social Media Discussion #2

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 22, 2014 7:13 pm

Quane wrote:AllaboutLove and Wendy...Thanks for the responses. You guys really did a job in trying to show us amateur sleuthers how to go about analysing based on facts. I just watch the show for fun and trying to analyse it based on my understanding and data from the individual's action can be very misleading. I know both of you especially AllAboutLove have done a lot of thinking and analysing and I love reading all of them. Its just that when I read too much and have so much information to process that I got confused. I think I will try to stick to this blog for credible inforamtion in the future.
Another query of mine if you guys can shed some light. When Jules interviewed Sam and said that she might be lying all this while..she knew that Blake likes Louise I think they were being unfair in saying that as they should first have done their homework before they came down to that conclusion. Seeing how confused Blake was most of the time during interviews, I bet he twisted Sam's words and said that he told her...while as a matter of fact... Sam confronted him outright if he is in love with Louise...He outrightly denied. This is not strange as he has been denying it in his earlier interview.
In a response to Zoe's tweet:

https://twitter.com/zoecobrien/status/524648154654720000

he said he did call Sam before he went public with Louise. Sam has blocked his number, so how could he have called her. If he did try, I do not think Sam would want to talk to him. Knowing Sam, she would just close the phone.

Poor Sam... she is the one getting the backlash now.

For Blake, it is semantics and PR-Max script that he is saying Sam knew. If you notice what he says he said "Sam knew I had feelings for Louise." That is NOT the same as saying "Sam knew I was with Louise, that I broke up with Sam to be with Louise". The reality is Sam (and Lisa, and Louise, and Blake, and the whole world!! for that matter) knew he still had feelings for ALL the girls, which includes Louise.

As for his tweet about calling her, he is just being PR-Max Blake. Notice this tweet was before the interview with Sam and Lisa. Since then? Not a word he has said. I doubt he called her. Notice he hasn't mentioned what Lisa said??? He cannot. Funny, huh? If he is going to say Sam is the reason he never mentioned Louise then why not say Lisa is making up lies? He cannot do so. Sam has already admitted from the get go that he was emotionally confused. She never lied about that. That is not the same as knowing that Blake had broken up with her to be with Louise. He never told her that. He couldn't have since he was still yet to call Lisa and ask her about her feelings for him after the final show and he had broken up with Sam before the final show. He obviously never called her and neither did Louise contact anyone.

Also notice that his tweet (which may just be a typo) he says "For the record, I did call Sam and tell her the news before Louise and I went public." Tell her is not past tense as "I told her the news". Neither does the way he word this tweet indicate he "talked with Sam". "I tell her the news" is not the same as "I talked to Sam". Maybe he thought he left a voice mail? If his number is blocked, that is really hard to do, talk to or leave a voice message.

It doesn't really matter anyway. We haven't heard a word from his since Lisa and Sam talked and I will be surprised if we do concerning that interview. Lisa coming out and telling her side and Blake not tweeting anything about "for the record I never called Lisa" shows he has been caught in what Lisa said is "a web of lies". If his feelings are real for Louise, I think it is best for him to be off social media and just go and focus on his relationship with Louise. To me, that should be more important than Social Media, trying to persuade a public that is so fickle... what matters should be him persuading Louise, and working on his relationship with her, especially given how early and crazy the situation is for Louise and him.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:22 pm

Guardian Angel:

This is off topic, but I was wondering if we could have a topic thread for Sam and Lisa and even for Blake and Louise? (I know we had Sam and Lisa contestant topic threads but those are locked so not sure if can use those to continue following/posting about them or start anew?) We know Blake is with Louise now and Sam and Lisa are the F1, F2. I personally would like to contribute/follow these topic threads. Maybe others would too?

Anyone else interested in this?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:51 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Guardian Angel:

This is off topic, but I was wondering if we could have a topic thread for Sam and Lisa and even for Blake and Louise? (I know we had Sam and Lisa contestant topic threads but those are locked so not sure if can use those to continue following/posting about them or start anew?) We know Blake is with Louise now and Sam and Lisa are the F1, F2. I personally would like to contribute/follow these topic threads. Maybe others would too?

I would love to.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:41 pm

Blake Garvey @BlakeGarvey  ·  27m 27 minutes ago
http://gossipandreality.com/episode-84-the-bachelor-does-it-again-pulls-a-mesnick/ …
Episode 84: The Bachelor does it again, pulls a Mesnick
Jason and Molly Podcast

Last edited by Steel2009 on Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:43 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Guardian Angel:

Great Idea!

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Thu Oct 23, 2014 5:44 am

Louise and Blake were seen in Bangkok airport. Can't upload pic so you guys upload. @sarahazer on Instagram
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Thu Oct 23, 2014 5:50 am

I really enjoyed reading all the comments here.

I read that Blake, his mum and Louise are doing a photoshoot and video on the river foreshore in Perth today. Maybe there is another magazine update or another interview to follow.

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Oct 23, 2014 6:02 am

I'm absolutely in two minds about this whole situation. Part of me believes Blake had the strongest feelings for Sam. Part of me also believes it could have been clever editing, part of me believes Blake was so weak willed that the producers convinced him Sam was the one. I have trouble thinking he was lying about his feelings for Sam, and here's why. Throughout the show it was clear when Blake was playing along for the cameras. You could see it. Most notable was his slow blink (which usually meant 'we are going to kiss now') and the stare anywhere but her eyes look when he was incomfortable with what was happening or being said. It was clear when he was lying or not into it, but I didn't see that with Sam.

At some stage something changed and that's the missing piece of the puzzle for me.

With regards to Lisa and Louise I don't believe it mattered to Blake who said yes, as long as one of them did. Blake has said a few times 'I came on the show to find love and I have'. To me he is self affirming that he accomplished his mission. It seems incredibly important to him to please the powers that be and the brand. I hope I'm wrong, and I hope that they work out. But I just don't see it
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Oct 23, 2014 6:06 am

http://instagram.com/p/ufRcJYtgWv/
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by yvi123 Thu Oct 23, 2014 8:43 am

http://instagram.com/p/ufWljzIEGo/?modal=true

Blake's second photo on instagram :p

yvi123

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu Oct 23, 2014 9:56 am

Enough wrote:I really enjoyed reading all the comments here.

I read that Blake, his mum and Louise are doing a photoshoot and video on the river foreshore in Perth today. Maybe there is another magazine update or another interview to follow.

oh boyy this much media attention this close to the announcement - i guess they're thinking we might capitalize on it while we can...
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 78 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - ATFR - *Spoilers* - Media & Social Media Discussion #2

+35
eirekay
notarose
Wendy
alanacafe
Sprite
bacheliar
Tania27
Kashathediva
Gina
Floss
ellmack