SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 4 - Oct 9 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 4 - Oct 9 - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 4 - Oct 9 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by nutty1 Fri Oct 10, 2014 3:29 pm

Here is a link to the first 3, I am hoping #4 will follow soon.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 4 - Oct 9 - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 4 - Oct 9 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by nutty1 Fri Oct 10, 2014 3:31 pm

RizBiz wrote:Does CityTV Toronto site work for you ?
They post the episodes on there.

No, doesn't work. :tissuebox

"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Fri Oct 10, 2014 3:40 pm

This seems to work for me…..hope it doesn't screw up my computer!

nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Metronomy Fri Oct 10, 2014 3:41 pm

I learned I had to turn off Adblock to watch CityTV.

Metronomy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Oct 10, 2014 3:54 pm

The upload to youtube takes a couple of days. I noticed the other ones weren't the next day but a couple of days.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Fri Oct 10, 2014 3:58 pm

I could watch it live but cannot go to that site and watch the full episodes of the videos.  I have been trying to find Episode 4 also and it hasn't been put up on youtube yet.  The other 3 episodes are on youtube as of right now.  I am hoping they will put episode 4 up there shortly.
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:15 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:The upload to youtube takes  a couple of days. I noticed the other ones weren't the next day but a couple of days.

The one site always had it up by Friday afternoon. I am hoping the other eventually puts it up. I cannot get it to work anywhere else.

Has anyone in the US watched it anywhere?

nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:19 pm

I am watching it here….so far, so good!!!!

nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:21 pm

nutty1 wrote:I am watching it here….so far, so good!!!!

Yes that's the site that others in the US can watch it and live as well!

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:26 pm

nutty1 wrote:This seems to work for me…..hope it doesn't screw up my computer!

It's very safe!

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Fri Oct 10, 2014 7:33 pm

I am very late to the party, but I finally found that site to watch it on.

I thought this episode was a bit boring. Natalie's date was awkward.
The group date was intimidating, I don't know if I could jump in with those sharks.
I am not surprised Trish stayed and Rileigh left. I hate watching the rejected one leave on those 2:1 dates…..sending her off in a boat.

My thoughts on the F6….

April: I thought she was stunning the first night, but I don't anymore. I find her sort of boring and monotone and really not pretty at all. She does have a great body.
Lisa: Yea, she is a bit of a ball buster, but she probably says what is on everyone's mind! I think she is absolutely gorgeous. I love her hair, I love that she doesn't wear a lot of makeup.
Trish: I don't think she is the prettiest, but I definitely like her personality the best. I am rooting for her.
Dominique: other than being stunning, I know nothing about her.
Kaylynn: still gets on my nerves.
Sachelle: sometimes I think she is pretty, other times not so much. She is nice, but I don't see her as the F1.

I think the top 3 in the running are April, Lisa & Trish.

nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Fri Oct 10, 2014 8:27 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
northernviewer wrote:
I wish we had 2 hr episodes, I think the editing would be much  better then and we would have gotten to see more of the dates.  1 hr just isn't enough IMO

I can see why Trish gets way more PI's than April... as much as I love April, her PI's are kinda deadpan.  She's just so shy in front of the camera and it shows.  She's much more natural in group settings or when with Tim , but just her in front of the camera talking to a producer and she's kinda nervous I find.  She's obviously into Tim... not the Bachelor... it's not about a win, it's about getting the guy your really attracted to.  Same with Tim, April is the girl that gives him butterflies.  Sometimes it's a simple as that.  When he's with the other girls, he's in the moment for the show, but I bet April is the one that he lays in bed thinking about.

I was wondering during the show how they were going to get through 2 more episodes with only 5 girls after somebody went home (need 4 for HTD's).... and then when he paused I knew he was going to go get another rose laugh out loud  that was all about the numbers and I'm sure the producer told him he had to do that  :yes:

Sorry for quoting you Northern, but using your itm thoughts.  Last season, Bianka did a lot of the storytelling too without actually being in the spotlight for a lot of the season.  To me, Trish is doing just that this season.  Heck, we didn't really see her and Tim together much during their dates.  We see enough to know that they have something going on, but not enough to really know what's there.  IMO, very much like Bianka.  We see Tim having questions about Trish and not about April.  April is getting the heated F2/3 edit and not the F1 edit.  There were many that thought Whitney would be F1 because of the connection that she and Brad had.  Is it the same this time with Tim and April?

For some reason, I am really thinking that Trish may be in the f2 if not F1.

I agree that Trish is doing the narrating, but I think it's because she's quite funny and witty. Love her PI's giggling But IMO, April definitely isn't getting a physical edit, far from it. Tim's the one chasing her and I think we're only picking up on the major attraction because we're so in tune to how the show works, so to speak. I don't really know any casual viewers to ask what they think at this point... darn.

I'd be very happy if April and Trish are the Final2 girls.... and although my gut tells me he chooses April, I'd be very happy if he chose Trish instead. I'd be ok with Sachelle - but would hate it if he chose Lisa or Kaylynn... then I'd feel like it was a crappy season and a real let down after the ending we got with Brad and Bianka.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 4 - Oct 9 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

+14
Metronomy
RizBiz
jojo47
Brill
northernviewer