SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 4 - Oct 9 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 4 - Oct 9 - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 4 - Oct 9 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by atem Fri Oct 10, 2014 12:56 am

After this episode, I only see growth in a relationship with April.  I still have this nagging feeling she leaves though.  That is her saying 'I don't see the purpose'. And there had to be something major happening for her to say that. I mean this is at the point of being 3 ladies, right?

Sachelle and Lisa might as well have not been there.  

Too much is being cut about Trish to make any sense, but that she comes off way less mature than April.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 4 - Oct 9 - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 4 - Oct 9 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by Ash2214 Fri Oct 10, 2014 1:03 am

atem wrote:After this episode, I only see growth in a relationship with April.  I still have this nagging feeling she leaves though.  That is her saying 'I don't see the purpose'.  And there had to be something major happening for her to say that.  I mean this is at the point of being 3 ladies, right?

Too much is being cut about Trish to make any sense, but that she comes off way less mature than April.

Atem, after watching the preview a few times, I still don't think that's April saying it. It's a VO and I'm pretty sure it's Natalie. The only things April says in regards to going home are shown on screen with Tim and she says "I just want to go home" and "Oh my God I can't likeeee" and Tim is shown looking distraught as she says this.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Oct 10, 2014 1:07 am

atem wrote:After this episode, I only see growth in a relationship with April.  I still have this nagging feeling she leaves though.  That is her saying 'I don't see the purpose'.  And there had to be something major happening for her to say that.  I mean this is at the point of being 3 ladies, right?

I don't think it has to be anything major. Last episode we were shown her going off on her own because she didn't like watching him with the other women. This week again, she expressed some jealousy. I think as she gets more and more invested in the relationship, it will become harder and harder for her to watch the others. She said at the beginning that she usually holds back and the guys have to do the chasing. That is a little more difficult to do within the Bachelor format. I am also wondering when does Kaylynn go home? April and Kaylynn are always sitting together and seem to be palsy in the house. I wonder if that crying incident is kind of like when Cat cried after her bestie Lesley was sent home?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Fri Oct 10, 2014 1:21 am

I find it interesting that Trisha would say that she went with a guy for 8 years and became engaged but that something was not right so she broke it off. This is quite fine, but she is now dating Tim, while he dates how many other women and if she is the last one standing how would she feel I wonder about getting engaged at the end when none of them really get to know Tim until the cameras stop and they come out of the bubble??
I guess we will see at the end??
My hubby watches it with me and said tonight on his own, that Trisha is not the one. I thought they would at least show Tim and April on the swing but nothing. So glad we have at least the screen cap for that.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Fri Oct 10, 2014 7:57 am

I wish we had 2 hr episodes, I think the editing would be much better then and we would have gotten to see more of the dates. 1 hr just isn't enough IMO

I can see why Trish gets way more PI's than April... as much as I love April, her PI's are kinda deadpan. She's just so shy in front of the camera and it shows. She's much more natural in group settings or when with Tim , but just her in front of the camera talking to a producer and she's kinda nervous I find. She's obviously into Tim... not the Bachelor... it's not about a win, it's about getting the guy your really attracted to. Same with Tim, April is the girl that gives him butterflies. Sometimes it's a simple as that. When he's with the other girls, he's in the moment for the show, but I bet April is the one that he lays in bed thinking about.

I was wondering during the show how they were going to get through 2 more episodes with only 5 girls after somebody went home (need 4 for HTD's).... and then when he paused I knew he was going to go get another rose laugh out loud that was all about the numbers and I'm sure the producer told him he had to do that :yes:

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 10, 2014 9:16 am

I totally agree with your summation. I just read the girls' blogs and April's is quite interesting. She questions why she has not fallen in lust yet like the others in dreamy Cabo and Bahamas and says she is at this point unsure and needs time. she also said time may be a hindrance or a blessing in disguise. hhmmm.

another blog i found interesting was Dominique's. She had a nickname for April (aka flail-y McGee). Anyone knows what this name means?

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Fri Oct 10, 2014 9:59 am

see2love wrote:I totally agree with your summation. I just read the girls' blogs and April's is quite interesting. She questions why she has not fallen in lust yet like the others in dreamy Cabo and Bahamas and says she is at this point unsure and needs time. she also said time may be a hindrance or a blessing in disguise. hhmmm.

another blog i found interesting was Dominique's. She had a nickname for April (aka flail-y McGee). Anyone knows what this name means?  

maybe it's just a Canadian thing... not sure?? but "McGee" is just a name you add to a word to describe somebody. With Dom call her flaily McGee.... I get that she's referring to her flailing in the water. Maybe she thought she was causing to much motion in the water and was going to attract sharks, or that she thought a shark had grabbed her at some point??> not sure. Another example of the phrase would be if she called Kaylynn a "whine-y McGee or Lisa a "meany McGee. Hopefully you get my really poorly worded definition laugh out loud

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 10, 2014 10:58 am

northernviewer wrote:
see2love wrote:I totally agree with your summation. I just read the girls' blogs and April's is quite interesting. She questions why she has not fallen in lust yet like the others in dreamy Cabo and Bahamas and says she is at this point unsure and needs time. she also said time may be a hindrance or a blessing in disguise. hhmmm.

maybe it's just a Canadian thing... not sure?? but "McGee" is just a name you add to a word to describe somebody.  With Dom call her flaily McGee.... I get that she's referring to her flailing in the water.  Maybe she thought she was causing to much motion in the water and was going to attract sharks, or that she thought a shark had grabbed her at some point??> not sure.  Another example of the phrase would be if she called Kaylynn a "whine-y McGee or Lisa a "meany McGee.  Hopefully you get my really poorly worded definition laugh out loud  

I sure did, thanks!

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Oct 10, 2014 11:18 am

I thought she was referring to the character Timothy McGee from the series, NCIS, CBS, who uses a lot of nick names.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Fri Oct 10, 2014 11:36 am

This is from Kaylynn's blog this week:

Going into the Rose Ceremony, I had a gut feeling that I would get a rose, but I also knew that I would have to wait for it. And sure enough, I would’ve been the last name called if he hadn’t changed his mind to keep all of us. In the long run, I wasn’t too concerned with how the ceremony would go because, so far, my instincts have been right and my gut tells me that I’ll be one of the last two. It’s just a weird “knowing” feeling and I can’t see it going any other way. To be honest, I will be in complete shock and crushed if I go home after Toronto!
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Fri Oct 10, 2014 11:40 am

And this is from Dominique's blog. Perhaps it's a precursor to what will happen in Toronto because I don't think she has a 1:1 date. I think she'll decide to leave:

Things are getting a lot tougher. There are only six girls left and I am the only one who has yet to see Tim away from the other girls. Clearly they are all much closer to Tim than I am. I’m starting to feel guilty about my job and my dogs, and I miss my family and friends. I feel like I don’t know Tim at all so I don’t even know if I like him or want to be with him. All I have right now is what the girls have told me and, well, that just isn’t fair at all. I need to get to know him better so I can have the chance to formulate opinions of my own.

I’m very excited to go to Toronto for pleasure and not business. I’ve never been able to really see or enjoy the city. I live so close and have been thinking about moving to a new city and I have always been interested in Toronto. Hopefully Tim will show me around and we can actually chill on our own. This situation and experience are getting to me, and at this point, I need Tim to make me want to stay.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Fri Oct 10, 2014 11:43 am

This made me laugh, as only Lisa would talk about this in a blog:

Group date card arrives and I’m on it. We met up with Tim and got on a boat thinking we were snorkeling. Instead we’re swimming with sharks… my heart sank. Of course it’s the one-week of the month where I’m live bait. I’m convinced I’m going to die, but get in that water anyway. Even with the peaceful beauty underwater, the fear is still coursing through my veins, so I end up getting back on the boat to wait. Tim asked me what happened and I was honest. He laughed and said he respected that. Next is a fun island party all night. Tim and I shared a secret kiss on the dock!
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 4 - Oct 9 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

+14
Metronomy
RizBiz
jojo47
Brill
northernviewer