SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 6

Page 33 of 77 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 55 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 6 - Page 33 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 6

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:17 am

Someone suggested we start looking for clues as to there being a televised wedding or not. Keeping tabs on production and their SM activities towards this couple IMO would be a good start. IIRC there was always a little banter back and forth the with JP/Ashley Sean/Cath. Fleiss and Milsy don't seem to be doing any of that which might mean they are keeping mum until a surprise announcement is made. They are not even promoting the bachelor as far as tweets go, so the closer we get to a possible announcement, the more closely we should keep tabs on their SM.

The article posted up thread, quoting J/A that they would very much like to have their wedding televised, IMO is an indication of them just waiting to make a deal, or they already know and are getting the wheels turning to throw that out there for viewer response.

So whoever suggested tweeting MF/Milsy IMO wouldn't hurt. yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 6 - Page 33 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 6

Post by Guest Wed Oct 22, 2014 1:35 pm

I would think if they want a spring wedding that Andi has already selected a dress? They take up to a year to get, Kacie has selected hers already I believe. She posted on a Michael Costello gown that she would not walk down the aisle unless it was in that dress, I'm really
Curious to see Andi's choice

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Wed Oct 22, 2014 2:10 pm

When it is a "celebrity" wedding, or someone famous, the time frame is totally different for a dress. She could have just what she wants quite quickly.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 22, 2014 8:18 pm

http://hollywoodlife.com/2014/10/21/josh-murray-andi-dorfman-baby-plans-before-wedding-pregnancy/

Andi and Josh are super ‘baby crazy’ right now — so does this mean Andi will be walking down the aisle with a mini baby bump? The ‘Bachelorette’ couple gives HollywoodLife.com the scoop on their pregnancy plans in this new EXCLUSIVE interview!

View Gallery
52 Photos
Andi Dorfman and Josh Murray‘s wedding is set for 2015 but there’s no law that says they can’t start the baby-making before then! But the real question is: Are they on the same pregnancy page?

Josh Murray & Andi Dorfman Baby Plans: Trying To Get Pregnant Before Wedding?

We caught up with Bachelorette stars Andi, 27, and Josh, 29, at the Mark Zunino for Kleinfeld runway show at Klienfeld’s during Bridal Fashion Week in NYC on Oct. 14 and they told us all about their five-year baby plan!

When we asked the couple where they see themselves in five years, Andi and Josh adorably bantered back and forth, saying:

Should Josh & Andi start trying for a baby now or wait until after the wedding?
Andi: In a nursing room!
Josh: Probably popping out child two or three.
Andi: In your dreams!
Josh: Or four or five…
Andi: Josh is baby crazy right now. There are times where I see a baby and I’m like, “Ooh, I want a baby!” He’s like, “Do not even give me permission because you know it’s gonna happen!”

Josh sounds super determined! So is there any chance the baby will come before the wedding?

Andi: No, no… we’re gonna get married first. I feel like, look, we are on step one and we are doing good so far so we are just gonna go ahead and get married first.
Josh: But you may see a little baby bump at the wedding.
Andi: No, you will not — and do not give anyone any ideas!

There you have it, HollywoodLifers! There will be NO mini Joshes and Andis until after they tie the knot!

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray Already Fighting Over Baby Plans — Report

Josh and Andi have reportedly been squabbling over when they’ll have a baby for a while now, and Josh was apparently not “expecting” Andi to be so hesitant.

“If it was up to Josh, Andi would have gotten pregnant yesterday,” an insider close to the couple revealed in Life & Style magazine’s Aug. 18 issue.

Back to top Go down

Post by Deanna1826 Wed Oct 22, 2014 8:50 pm

Hollywood Life sure knows how to take one interview and make several articles out of it. Another one posted today about inviting "Bachelorette" exes to the wedding for someone to bring over. I say skip all these articles and just post the interview. They are also supposed to be in the latest issue of Life & Style magazine.
Deanna1826
Deanna1826

Female Posts : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed Oct 22, 2014 8:57 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Someone suggested we start looking for clues as to there being a televised wedding or not. Keeping tabs on production and their SM activities towards this couple IMO would be a good start. IIRC there was always a little banter back and forth the with JP/Ashley Sean/Cath. Fleiss and Milsy don't seem to be doing any of that which might mean they are keeping mum until a surprise announcement is made. They are not even promoting the bachelor as far as tweets go, so the closer we get to a possible announcement, the more closely we should keep tabs on their SM.

The article posted up thread, quoting J/A that they would very much like to have their wedding televised, IMO is an indication of them just waiting to make a deal, or they already know and are getting the wheels turning to throw that out there for viewer response.

So whoever suggested tweeting MF/Milsy IMO wouldn't hurt. yes

Great idea Guardian. Let's start looking for clues! Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by foodie Thu Oct 23, 2014 10:46 am

There is one of the cutest pictures of Jodi on this blog which has all the pics from the knot gala. It's near the end of the page
http://www.readyluck.com/blog/archive/1/2014/10/the-knot-gala-/

foodie

Female Posts : 249

Back to top Go down

Post by edenpol Thu Oct 23, 2014 11:10 am

foodie wrote:There is one of the cutest pictures of Jodi on this blog which has all the pics from the knot gala. It's near the end of the page

I stole this for my Avatar I hope you don't mind!
What an amazing amazing picture!! :cutesmile!:
edenpol
edenpol

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Thu Oct 23, 2014 11:12 am

edenpol wrote:
foodie wrote:There is one of the cutest pictures of Jodi on this blog which has all the pics from the knot gala. It's near the end of the page

Damn Edenpol you are fast. That is an awesome picture and you can see how in love Andi is with Josh.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Oct 23, 2014 11:14 am

This one is cute too

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 6 - Page 33 031_readyluck_theknot

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 6 - Page 33 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by edenpol Thu Oct 23, 2014 11:15 am

nannymargie wrote:
edenpol wrote:

Damn Edenpol you are fast.  That is an awesome picture and you can see how in love Andi is with Josh.

Haha yes I changed it the moment I saw the picture!! p.s. sorry! Smiley Praying
edenpol
edenpol

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Thu Oct 23, 2014 11:17 am

edenpol wrote:
nannymargie wrote:
edenpol wrote:

Damn Edenpol you are fast.  That is an awesome picture and you can see how in love Andi is with Josh.

Haha yes I changed it the moment I saw the picture!! p.s. sorry! Smiley Praying

Nothing to be sorry about.. I wish I knew how to do that. I need lessons... Hugesmile
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 77 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 55 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 6

+47
sara11
fish3092
laurentx
Ladybug82
nikikass
Justafan2
MegMarie25
rc49ers
whit90
luvlady345
Iam4UGA