SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 6

Page 68 of 77 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 72 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 6 - Page 68 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 6

Post by pumpkinnoodle Fri Oct 31, 2014 3:14 am

Why does Aaron's girl have to copy what Andi does??? Really I have tried to keep quiet but it bothers me. no
Andi wore a cream dress at the final rose ceremony for her proposal she wore cream, then today Andi puts up a black and white tbt pic of her and Josh on Instagram now she does the same exact thing. This may have been discussed already but I have been holding it in. I think she is jelous, sorry if I posted in the wrong area. This is my opinion.
pumpkinnoodle
pumpkinnoodle

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 6 - Page 68 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 6

Post by Justafan2 Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:42 am

I don't know how to bring it over but MM responded to one of the not so nice ppl on Twitter explaining they absolutely adore Andi and are grateful for the love and happiness she brings!

Justafan2

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:46 am

Justafan2 wrote:I don't know how to bring it over but MM responded to one of the not so nice ppl on Twitter explaining they absolutely adore Andi and are grateful for the love and happiness she brings!

Lauren Murray ‏@mommamurray 58m58 minutes ago
@PC0221 @jmurbulldog @AndiDorfman We absolutely adore Andi & are grateful for the love and happiness she brings

I actually believe her here and don't think she's just trying to keep face, although that may be a part of it also. Even if there are tensions in their family with the additions of both Andi and Kacie, mm is still Josh's mom and it's clear how much he wanted to find love before the show and how crazy happy and in love he is with Andi now.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Justafan2 Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:52 am

Thanks Alanna! And I agree with you. I don't think MM is just trying to save face. She could do that by simply liking Andi or Josh's posts. I think she is being honest. I am really looking forward to seeing pictures from the holidays with all of them

Justafan2

Back to top Go down

Post by edenpol Fri Oct 31, 2014 10:08 am

Just so you know, the girl writing this tweet is someone that wanted Andi to pick Nick at the finale, and since then she is spreading hate. I hate when people do that!!
edenpol
edenpol

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Fri Oct 31, 2014 10:14 am

I will be leaving tonight for Atlantic City to attend the JODI event tomorrow night. I will take pictures of them and also hope to get some candid shots that we always like to see.

Again, because I don't know how to get them here I will post them on my daughter-in-law's Instagram and I thought I would use a hashtag so whoever is bringing the pictures here from Instagram can find them that way.

I thought I would use the Hashtag #JODI. Does anyone have a better suggestion for a hashtag I should use?

Wish me luck
Laura
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by edenpol Fri Oct 31, 2014 10:19 am

Laura Walsh wrote:I will be leaving tonight for Atlantic City to attend the JODI event tomorrow night.  I will take pictures of them and also hope to get some candid shots that we always like to see.  

Again, because I don't know how to get them here I will post them on my daughter-in-law's Instagram and I thought I would use a hashtag so whoever is bringing the pictures here from Instagram can find them that way.

I thought I would use the Hashtag  #JODI.  Does anyone have a better suggestion for a hashtag I should use?  

Wish me luck
Laura
I just search on instagram JODI to see if many people use this tag and I found almost 50000 results haha, I guess it's popular
maybe JODImeeting or something?
Good luck Laura and have fun!!!
edenpol
edenpol

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Oct 31, 2014 10:20 am

Perhaps #BBF?
Have fun Laura!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Fri Oct 31, 2014 10:35 am

Justafan2 wrote:Thanks Alanna! And I agree with you. I don't think MM is just trying to save face. She could do that by simply liking Andi or Josh's posts. I think she is being honest. I am really looking forward to seeing pictures from the holidays with all of them

I agree. MM doesn't appear to me to be the type to say anything that she doesn't mean. I like her a lot and many times she has stuck up for Andi. Remember the first night that Josh was in Athens or wherever for that business meeting and all the girls were going crazy taking pictures and all. And Andi started off going along with it but after awhile it got a bit much. I am sure that MM called Josh and had a mother/son talk with him that night because shortly after that girl made a stupid comment Josh left.

MM has had a challenging year I'm sure. With Josh meeting Andi and with that comes your life being put under a microscope and then Stephanie going back to college and Aaron moving to Kansas City it must be hard for her to adjust to. This is a family that always did everything together and with all of her children in a different area I can imagine how hard it is for her to not be able to see them whenever she wants.

One thing is for sure MM wants only the best for all her children and Andi and MM love Josh very much and both have a unique love for him. One has that special love a mother has for her son, her first born, and another that has that love one has for their soon to be husband. I'm sure Josh agrees that there's room in his life for both of these very special loves.

This is only my opinion.
Laura
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by bamagal Fri Oct 31, 2014 10:35 am

edenpol wrote:Just so you know, the girl writing this tweet is someone that wanted Andi to pick Nick at the finale, and since then she is spreading hate. I hate when people do that!!
Just checked @PC0221's tweets -- this girl is TOXIC! No wonder MM felt the need to respond!

Jordan: What else can you say other than, let me prove it. beatingheart beatingheart beatingheart
bamagal
bamagal

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Fri Oct 31, 2014 10:38 am

Kashathediva wrote:Perhaps #BBF?
Have fun Laura!

I didn't realize so many people use that hastag. BBF is a good one. I would like to use something unique to them so it isn't hard for people like Linds911 and others to find.

I'll check back later.
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by edenpol Fri Oct 31, 2014 10:41 am

bamagal wrote:
edenpol wrote:Just so you know, the girl writing this tweet is someone that wanted Andi to pick Nick at the finale, and since then she is spreading hate. I hate when people do that!!
Just checked @PC0221's  tweets -- this girl is TOXIC!  No wonder MM felt the need to respond!
Super toxic! Like everything she tweets about is mean thing about Andi.. so she is super weird.
edenpol
edenpol

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 77 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 72 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 6

+47
sara11
fish3092
laurentx
Ladybug82
nikikass
Justafan2
MegMarie25
rc49ers
whit90
luvlady345
Iam4UGA