SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 6 - Oct 21 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Page 12 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 6 - Oct 21 - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 6 - Oct 21 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by tigertiz Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:44 am

Tim gives her the present and she thanks him and grabs his face with her hands and starts kissing him...and he is sitting there with his hands crossed in front of him.

When Tim and Trisha go for their walk after dinner...and even before...he just holds her hand. He doesn't even seem to try to put his arm around her or to pull her closer.
Sprite , I agree with you completely. He's just not into her.

Like other's have posted, if Lisa sticks around I can see April questioning what she is doing there if Tim is keeping Lisa.
Lisa is the Whitney of the season. I imagine that April will find out (well before the FRC) exactly how Tim really feels about her. She may panic and bolt - but I predict it'll be temporary.

If he's ok with a F5 at the time, making out with someone else, does that mean it's ok for him post show to do the same? That's how I would feel.
He could care less about who Lisa made out with. He's got to keep her around or they wouldnt have a show to film. I personally think he could kick them all to the curb and just hang out with April, if only the producers would let him.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 6 - Oct 21 - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 6 - Oct 21 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:52 am

From Tim's Blog.  The bolded tells me Lisa is definently not the F1....JMHO

After the date, Lisa pulled me aside to let me know something had happened during a previous night off. I was struck by how badly she felt about the whole situation, but I didn’t think too much of it, other than having respect for her in admitting to what had transpired. Unfortunately, the next day, Sachelle told me a very different version of this story. I knew there would be drama in this journey, and I’ve always said that I’d make my decisions based on what I feel when I’m looking into someone’s eyes, not based on what I’m told or hear from other people.

I can’t know what truly happened that night with Lisa, and I’ll probably never know for sure. What I need is time to digest everything and then look into her eyes and decide how I feel about her.

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:56 am

My gut tells me that he wasn't so much keeping Lisa as he was letting an emotionally attached Kaylynn go home before her family got involved. When listening to Tim's post show interviews, he often talks about how he tried to respect the sacrifices that the girls made to be there and that he didn't want to waste anybody's time. I think he did grow to like Kaylynn and this was just his attempt to spare her feelings.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:58 am

Steel2009 wrote:From Tim's Blog.  The bolded tells me Lisa is definently not the F1....JMHO

After the date, Lisa pulled me aside to let me know something had happened during a previous night off. I was struck by how badly she felt about the whole situation, but I didn’t think too much of it, other than having respect for her in admitting to what had transpired. Unfortunately, the next day, Sachelle told me a very different version of this story. I knew there would be drama in this journey, and I’ve always said that I’d make my decisions based on what I feel when I’m looking into someone’s eyes, not based on what I’m told or hear from other people.

I can’t know what truly happened that night with Lisa, and I’ll probably never know for sure. What I need is time to digest everything and then look into her eyes and decide how I feel about her.

I caught that too... and didn't he also say something about he never felt so close to Trish as he did in that moment.. and to me the way he worded it, didn't sound like something you'd say if you ended up with the girl.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:16 am

Found this in an article from the Huffington Post:

"Before he meets up with Trisha, Tim wanders around Tuscany as if shooting a Moore's commercial, and he couldn't look more bored. He says he's "looking for [a] deep, serious connection," but can't even make eye contact with the beauty queen. He looks so disinterested in her, and the fluffy "couples and puppies" conversation, that he's holding her hand with all of the limp strength of a boyfriend seven hours into an outlet mall shopping trip.

Unable to even fake it for the cameras, he half-heartedly tells Trisha he likes how silly he can be around her, and also admits to he's nervous the final woman standing will reject his proposal. Lame. The Edmonton girl buys into his confession and assuages his hapless worries, only to be rewarded with a lovely piece of jewelry ... and no rose. Yet, for a woman who admitted to being previously engaged, it's hard to believe she would equate a private Tuscan dinner and dance under the moon as being enough to merit "falling in love," especially since Tim seemed to be treating his date, and their kisses, like a chore."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Good to know I wasn't the only one that felt this way. I will say though, not that I ever disliked her, but I liked Trisha tonight. Really sweet.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by newfiegirl Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:54 am

When Tim says to Trish that he is nervous the final woman standing will reject his proposal, I wonder if he is referring to April as the final one and is unsure of how she (April) will react as the F1. April has not opened up fully to Tim and he is definitely doing the chasing with her and this would cause doubts with Tim as to how she would react if she were the F1. Just my observations. I think April's doubts increase when Sachelle is let go after the HTD and Lisa is still around (these are just my guesses) and that is why she has the conversation with Tim about wanting to leave.
newfiegirl
newfiegirl

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:57 am

Ash2214 wrote:Found this in an article from the Huffington Post:

"Before he meets up with Trisha, Tim wanders around Tuscany as if shooting a Moore's commercial, and he couldn't look more bored. He says he's "looking for [a] deep, serious connection," but can't even make eye contact with the beauty queen. He looks so disinterested in her, and the fluffy "couples and puppies" conversation, that he's holding her hand with all of the limp strength of a boyfriend seven hours into an outlet mall shopping trip.

Unable to even fake it for the cameras, he half-heartedly tells Trisha he likes how silly he can be around her, and also admits to he's nervous the final woman standing will reject his proposal. Lame. The Edmonton girl buys into his confession and assuages his hapless worries, only to be rewarded with a lovely piece of jewelry ... and no rose. Yet, for a woman who admitted to being previously engaged, it's hard to believe she would equate a private Tuscan dinner and dance under the moon as being enough to merit "falling in love," especially since Tim seemed to be treating his date, and their kisses, like a chore."

Good to know I wasn't the only one that felt this way. I will say though, not that I ever disliked her, but I liked Trisha tonight. Really sweet.
This info relates back to my post upthread on this episode. I was bored out of my mind the whole episode, even with the so-called going to the bar kissing a guy 'drama' (who knew the girls would be let out of the house but for alcohol induced 'drama'). And it seems Tim was bored out of his mind too!

Everything in this episode seemed so staged and scripted like it had been reshot for the 3rd, 4th, etc time. Tim seemed so disengaged with all the girls. His eyes were half asleep, no intensity, nothing. Like he wasn't even there with them. 

That either means, imo, that April was a done deal for him already (he took her to his life-changing spot/best friend fiance/breakfast with her in Italy/on vespa with her in Italy) and he is just going through the motions. 

Or, there could be some interest in Lisa from Tim's perspective, since she is different from anyone he has dated, but I really don't see it. He doesn't comfort her, his body language is completely uninterested. He is emoting as best he can prompted by the producer's imo. We all know that April's biggest concern is Lisa. Well, of course keep her there to keep April on her emotional toes and I won't be surprised to see April concerned during HTD and then we even have SC of her once again concerned at Moorea. 

So either Tim is super genuine and into April and knew by Ep5 or he is just playing a game of sorts, talking mostly about himself. 

I find it odd that we barely see him asking the girl's questions about their lives! He told April all about his life-changing decisions, etc. But Trisha offered the info on her engagement. April offered the info on her 7 yr. relationship only when he asked about what she thinks about love... (the only one he actually asked a relationship question to!) and he has asked zero relationship/personal questions of Sachelle and Lisa. So either it is edited out and he is totally into April and genuinely wanting love/marriage or he is a douche who only cares about himself, imo.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Wed Oct 22, 2014 12:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 22, 2014 12:05 pm

newfiegirl wrote:When Tim says to Trish that he is nervous the final woman standing will reject his proposal, I wonder if he is referring to April as the final one and is unsure of how she (April) will react as the F1. April has not opened up fully to Tim and he is definitely doing the chasing with her and this would cause doubts with Tim as to how she would react if she were the F1. Just my observations. I think April's doubts increase when Sachelle is let go after the HTD and Lisa is still around (these are just my guesses) and that is why she has the conversation with Tim about wanting to leave.

I stated this in my post since Tim was not directing that statement to Trish at all. It was almost like he was confiding in her. And her response was so oh, well that is nice that you have concerns! She never said, well don't have concerns about me! Neither of them personalized their responses back to themselves.

And then he gives her a gift (aka consolation prize, imo) and she has more emotion about that gift than she directs toward Tim! She kisses him and he just sits there arms crossed. LOL. I was laughing/scoffing at the whole thing. He was so disengaged. 

One needs to keep in mind that they flew together on planes. I am assuming if they flew together Bach and Bettes then the girls had to have an idea of his interest. Kaylynn knew she was going home, she mentioned that she was thinking it was her and it was. Lisa is the 'resident villain' as she states on her IG profile. April was the only one that was super excited to get a rose and the only one that Tim was grinning away at when he gave it to her. We know he took her on the vespa (he took her on his motorbike in TO) and had breakfast with her. 

There is so much that is not shown and so much of it is all about these experiences between April and Tim it's as if their whole relationship is not being shown except for all the 'concern/doubt' parts. If anything, it is April that leaves because she doubts Tim and thinks he is nonsense. I find it interesting that someone posted the SM pic where they said they were in Cabo or Bahamas and saw Tim there and they called him a douche. So either he is that or he is super, super genuine about love and the only one I can see that with is April. Everyone else is fun, drama, or boredom, imo.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by rufaro96 Wed Oct 22, 2014 12:11 pm

newfiegirl wrote:When Tim says to Trish that he is nervous the final woman standing will reject his proposal, I wonder if he is referring to April as the final one and is unsure of how she (April) will react as the F1. April has not opened up fully to Tim and he is definitely doing the chasing with her and this would cause doubts with Tim as to how she would react if she were the F1. Just my observations. I think April's doubts increase when Sachelle is let go after the HTD and Lisa is still around (these are just my guesses) and that is why she has the conversation with Tim about wanting to leave.

That's exactly what I thought when he was saying that to Trish. If you watch Aprils post rose video, she says how she's not sure about how she feels etc. and out of the girls left besides Lisa, she's the only one who hasn't said she's falling unloved in her PI. I think Tim knows that sachelles and espicially Trish are into him but the only his doubting is April hence why he thinks he might get rejected

rufaro96

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 22, 2014 12:28 pm

rufaro96 wrote:

That's exactly what I thought when he was saying that to Trish. If you watch Aprils post rose video, she says how she's not sure about how she feels etc. and out of the girls left besides Lisa, she's the only one who hasn't said she's falling unloved in her PI. I think Tim knows that sachelles and espicially Trish are into him but the only his doubting is April hence why he thinks he might get rejected

I agree. I think he fell so fast and hard in love with April that he wanted to introduce her to his best friend (+ bf fiance), he met with his parents to reassure them that there was nothing to worry about for him going on the show, and in his post-show interviews he said it was the most emotionally stressful time of his life and yet the most rewarding thing he has ever done.

Plus, his personal twitter account he favorited a tweet about him picking April. It's the only tweet he has favorited on this personal account relating to BachCanada.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 22, 2014 12:32 pm

IA with all your thoughts, and wondered that as well while watching. I was trying to think why he would say that to someone on their date.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 22, 2014 12:41 pm

northernviewer wrote:My gut tells me that he wasn't so much keeping Lisa as he was letting an emotionally attached Kaylynn go home before her family got involved.  When listening to Tim's post show interviews, he often talks about how he tried to respect the sacrifices that the girls made to be there and that he didn't want to waste anybody's time.  I think he did grow to like Kaylynn and this was just his attempt to spare her feelings.  

I wish he would have let them both go. If he's playing along with producer games he really shouldn't be boosting about doing the show his way because it's making him looking bad imo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 6 - Oct 21 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

+15
newfiegirl
AllAboutLove
Aunties_Love
Maddy
nutty1