SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 6 - Oct 21 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Page 13 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 6 - Oct 21 - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 6 - Oct 21 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 22, 2014 3:01 pm

Watching the episode back when Lisa tells Tim about the so-called kiss (that of course we never get to see, once again) I just end up laughing all over again. Tim's facial expression is priceless. Lisa is telling him about some kiss and he looks as interested as if she is talking about grass growing. In fact, he had more emotion talking about Buitoni than he did in his response to Lisa. Granted, for the sake of believing he really truly has a deep connection with Lisa, he could just be in shock. Either way, his response and body language was priceless. The whole episode should have been called 'Tim is disengaged' imo.

ETA: The problem with this season that I am personally having is that the most exciting things are happening behind the scenes and are not even in the episodes yet the narrative seems to be all about what is not seen. If it wasn't for the blogs or the added dramatic 'lets talk about last night/weekend/whatever-no-one-can-see' I wouldn't know what was going on!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 6 - Oct 21 - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 6 - Oct 21 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by atem Wed Oct 22, 2014 3:37 pm

^^^^ I agree with you. I'm so over not seeing anything, but the boring parts.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Oct 22, 2014 5:45 pm

northernviewer wrote:My gut tells me that he wasn't so much keeping Lisa as he was letting an emotionally attached Kaylynn go home before her family got involved.  When listening to Tim's post show interviews, he often talks about how he tried to respect the sacrifices that the girls made to be there and that he didn't want to waste anybody's time.  I think he did grow to like Kaylynn and this was just his attempt to spare her feelings.  

So are you thinking he actually cared less for Lisa and more for Kaylynn, but knows that there isn't really a future with either, but still has to take one to the HTD's? If you are, that does make sense as he may keep Lisa to F2 just so that others that he cares more about don't get more attached than they already are...hope that makes sense?

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10788

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Oct 22, 2014 5:46 pm

I think keeping Lisa was all about getting rid of Kaylynn, since she was really into him and he wasn't into her. He probably wanted to send both of them home, but the producers didn't let him, since he's already been too efficient in that department. He already knows he wants April, so Lisa is like the perfect girl to keep around. She doesn't really give a crap about him, but wants to stay, so he doesn't have to feel guilty about eventually dumping her.

I really like Trish, she seems so real. I didn't think Tim was totally disinterested, but he's kind of hard to read around anyone but April, which I guess says enough. She's a good backup though, in case April leaves.

The date with Sachelle was just weird. If you're on a date with someone you're into, then you don't spend the entire time thinking about someone else. You just don't. She must've lost interest in him for some reason. No spark between those two.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 22, 2014 5:50 pm

mindless wrote:I think keeping Lisa was all about getting rid of Kaylynn, since she was really into him and he wasn't into her. He probably wanted to send both of them home, but the producers didn't let him, since he's already been too efficient in that department. He already knows he wants April, so Lisa is like the perfect girl to keep around. She doesn't really give a crap about him, but wants to stay, so he doesn't have to feel guilty about eventually dumping her.

I really like Trish, she seems so real. I didn't think Tim was totally disinterested, but he's kind of hard to read around anyone but April, which I guess says enough. She's a good backup though, in case April leaves.  

The date with Sachelle was just weird. If you're on a date with someone you're into, then you don't spend the entire time thinking about someone else. You just don't. She must've lost interest in him for some reason. No spark between those two.

giggling
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Wed Oct 22, 2014 6:08 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
northernviewer wrote:My gut tells me that he wasn't so much keeping Lisa as he was letting an emotionally attached Kaylynn go home before her family got involved.  When listening to Tim's post show interviews, he often talks about how he tried to respect the sacrifices that the girls made to be there and that he didn't want to waste anybody's time.  I think he did grow to like Kaylynn and this was just his attempt to spare her feelings.  

So are you thinking he actually cared less for Lisa and more for Kaylynn, but knows that there isn't really a future with either, but still has to take one to the HTD's?  If you are, that does make sense as he may keep Lisa to F2 just so that others that he cares more about don't get more attached than they already are...hope that makes sense?

Ya - that's exactly what I meant. I think we all could see how fragile kaylynn is and it was a case of "you have to be cruel to be kind". I really felt bad for her last night but I think tim did the right thing under the circumstances even  if it made Lisa gloat a little more that she got away with something.  I don't think was fooled by her after sachelle filled him in.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Wed Oct 22, 2014 6:33 pm

mindless wrote:I think keeping Lisa was all about getting rid of Kaylynn, since she was really into him and he wasn't into her. He probably wanted to send both of them home, but the producers didn't let him, since he's already been too efficient in that department. He already knows he wants April, so Lisa is like the perfect girl to keep around. She doesn't really give a crap about him, but wants to stay, so he doesn't have to feel guilty about eventually dumping her.

If he for some reason keeps her around until F2, he has a built-in reason to let her go. He could say he tried, but he just can't trust her.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 22, 2014 6:49 pm

jojo47 wrote:

If he for some reason keeps her around until F2, he has a built-in reason to let her go. He could say he tried, but he just can't trust her.

IA which kills two birds with one stone. It provides the villain drama they need and the perfect reason to let her go when the time comes.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Oct 22, 2014 6:50 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
newfiegirl wrote:When Tim says to Trish that he is nervous the final woman standing will reject his proposal, I wonder if he is referring to April as the final one and is unsure of how she (April) will react as the F1. April has not opened up fully to Tim and he is definitely doing the chasing with her and this would cause doubts with Tim as to how she would react if she were the F1. Just my observations. I think April's doubts increase when Sachelle is let go after the HTD and Lisa is still around (these are just my guesses) and that is why she has the conversation with Tim about wanting to leave.

I stated this in my post since Tim was not directing that statement to Trish at all. It was almost like he was confiding in her. And her response was so oh, well that is nice that you have concerns! She never said, well don't have concerns about me! Neither of them personalized their responses back to themselves.

And then he gives her a gift (aka consolation prize, imo) and she has more emotion about that gift than she directs toward Tim! She kisses him and he just sits there arms crossed. LOL. I was laughing/scoffing at the whole thing. He was so disengaged. 

One needs to keep in mind that they flew together on planes. I am assuming if they flew together Bach and Bettes then the girls had to have an idea of his interest. Kaylynn knew she was going home, she mentioned that she was thinking it was her and it was. Lisa is the 'resident villain' as she states on her IG profile. April was the only one that was super excited to get a rose and the only one that Tim was grinning away at when he gave it to her. We know he took her on the vespa (he took her on his motorbike in TO) and had breakfast with her. 

There is so much that is not shown and so much of it is all about these experiences between April and Tim it's as if their whole relationship is not being shown except for all the 'concern/doubt' parts. If anything, it is April that leaves because she doubts Tim and thinks he is nonsense. I find it interesting that someone posted the SM pic where they said they were in Cabo or Bahamas and saw Tim there and they called him a douche. So either he is that or he is super, super genuine about love and the only one I can see that with is April. Everyone else is fun, drama, or boredom, imo.
Regarding the bolded.  It still amazes me(don't know why at this point of watching so many seasons)that people watching the same show and see completely different things.  I don't think at all that it was a boring episode, Tim seemed really enamored with Trish.  She's the only one that he kisses and tries to get her hand intertwined and wrapped around his.  It's true that Tim and the women have travelled together(I am thinking a private plane as Brad did as well) to their destinations and have stayed together in one locale.  For example, I thought I read somewhere(can't remember where) that Tim stayed in the casa, resorts in mexico, bahamas together so between travelling on the same plane, staying at the same place and spending more time together in a group, Tim may have a better idea of who he wants.  I think that there is more there between Trish and Tim than maybe is being thought of at first glance.  The other thing that makes me think that the F1 is someone other than April is that in Brad's blogs, he keeps going on about how April is the final 1 in his mind....IMO, he knows what happened and because of that, he's taking heat off the actual F1 and putting it onto April.  Because he is the "company man" for season 2, there's no way he would say one girl is the F1(April) and ruin the season.  To me, one of the other 3 girls is actually the F1.  Sorry, but how do we know he took April to the Vespa and had breakfast with her?  I know that she said in her blog about having breakfast at the casa in Tuscany(I believe because she's talking in plural form: we, us, all.. there was more having breakfast than just April and Tim)Can you direct me to the blog, article, etc about that??

Another thing that I noticed is that Tim doesn't constantly look at the girls he's talking with. He does take his gaze off of them and that is not only for Lisa, Sachelle and Trisha, but also for April equally. He tends to get his gaze down when he's in thought versus constantly looking at someone.

Another thing...since April has had the least amount of Tim on screen time including cocktail parties, rose ceremony, and special times....Isn't that indicitive of someone that isn't F1?

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by bachfan85 Wed Oct 22, 2014 7:00 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Like other's have posted, if Lisa sticks around I can see April questioning what she is doing there if Tim is keeping Lisa.

If he's ok with a F5 at the time, making out with someone else, does that mean it's ok for him post show to do the same? That's how I would feel.

Therefore I think he lets Sachelle go and Lisa is F3 and this happens after the RC. Do we actually see April say she wants to leave or is it in a V/O?

Also, I didn't quite get what Lisa said to Tim, she said she did the two cheek kiss, then what? I got interrupted and missed it.

I ask, because during the park preview, he asks what really happened, and when Sachelle was telling him about Lisa, he said in an PI that it's a different story than what he was told. Which makes me wonder why he kept Lisa knowing Sachelle's story didn't jive with Lisa's.
She said that she did the 2 cheek kiss then the guy kissed her.  Where as listening to Sachelle, it was obviously more than a quick kiss and done as Lisa went back for more.  I got the feeling from hearing the other girls talk, they too saw more than a simple kiss.

I saw a lot more in Tim's and Trisha's date than others are thinking.  To me, it seemed like Tim was really into the date so who knows.  I saw him initiating contact between them.  She is also the only one whose hand he kisses and really likes entertwining their arms and hands in any way possible.  As I think you said or at least questioned tonight GA, could their date of been that much of a game changer for him too considering that he said that it was very surprising, romantic and he was totally happy and comfortable around her(those last things he actually told her versus it being an ITM)  The other thing that I noticed is that he was hands on with her tonight more than I have seen him be with her
before...

I also noticed in Trisha's after the rose diary she says "..leading into hometown dates it's just such a good place to be, feeling so confident in my relationship with Tim. And I'm excited to introduce him into my family" It's almost as if she is alluding that she already knows they will be together. Wouldn't it make more sense to say introduce him "to" my family as opposed to "into".

Maybe i'm looking too far into it but I feel like she is a dark horse in the competition. Everyone keeps saying it's April but it seems too obvious and to be honest she is quite boring. Then again it's hard to decide between the diamonds and the hometown date. I would definitely say April and Trisha are F1/F2

bachfan85

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 22, 2014 7:03 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:

Regarding the bolded.  It still amazes me(don't know why at this point of watching so many seasons)that people watching the same show and see completely different things.  I don't think at all that it was a boring episode, Tim seemed really enamored with Trish.  She's the only one that he kisses and tries to get her hand intertwined and wrapped around his.  It's true that Tim and the women have travelled together(I am thinking a private plane as Brad did as well) to their destinations and have stayed together in one locale.  For example, I thought I read somewhere(can't remember where) that Tim stayed in the casa, resorts in mexico, bahamas together so between travelling on the same plane, staying at the same place and spending more time together in a group, Tim may have a better idea of who he wants.  I think that there is more there between Trish and Tim than maybe is being thought of at first glance.  The other thing that makes me think that the F1 is someone other than April is that in Brad's blogs, he keeps going on about how April is the final 1 in his mind....IMO, he knows what happened and because of that, he's taking heat off the actual F1 and putting it onto April.  Because he is the "company man" for season 2, there's no way he would say one girl is the F1(April) and ruin the season.  To me, one of the other 3 girls is actually the F1.  Sorry, but how do we know he took April to the Vespa and had breakfast with her?  I know that she said in her blog about having breakfast at the casa in Tuscany(I believe because she's talking in plural form: we, us, all.. there was more having breakfast than just April and Tim)Can you direct me to the blog, article, etc about that??

Another thing that I noticed is that Tim doesn't constantly look at the girls he's talking with.  He does take his gaze off of them and that is not only for Lisa, Sachelle and Trisha, but also for April equally.  He tends to get his gaze down when he's in thought versus constantly looking at someone.

Another thing...since April has had the least amount of Tim on screen time including cocktail parties, rose ceremony, and special times....Isn't that indicitive of someone that isn't F1?

Our time in Italy wasn’t exactly how I expected it to be. Painting Tim nearly naked in the middle of a quaint and charming little town definitely gave us some laughs that were much needed.

Casa Buitoni was enchanting along with its stunning views and breakfast beside Tim at sunrise overlooking rolling Tuscan hills was lovely. However our stay in Tuscany felt a lot like being in the most incredibly romantic setting with something killing the mood.

Oh, that’s right… tensions were rising and that was inevitable, but the incident that occurred was unexpected and by having feelings invested in Tim I’m feeling the effects of that situation. It’s been a difficult and rainy week in Tuscany, and all I can do is trust this process and focus only on what I feel between Tim and me.

With regard to the first bold, she doesn't say anything about, we or us.

With regards to the second bold, and this has nothing to do with your post AL, she admits having feelings invested in tim and the situation with Lisa obviously is affecting her. I do think she wants to leave after Sachelle is let go. JMO

Brad may be a company man, but IMO he's writing a blog on his opinions. He also can't keep a secret, and gets excited like a little kid. If April is the F1 I'm pretty sure we'll hear him brag about it non stop. I love Brad, I think he's a great guy, and I love that playful side of him.  

TY

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Oct 22, 2014 7:21 pm

rufaro96 wrote:
newfiegirl wrote:When Tim says to Trish that he is nervous the final woman standing will reject his proposal, I wonder if he is referring to April as the final one and is unsure of how she (April) will react as the F1. April has not opened up fully to Tim and he is definitely doing the chasing with her and this would cause doubts with Tim as to how she would react if she were the F1. Just my observations. I think April's doubts increase when Sachelle is let go after the HTD and Lisa is still around (these are just my guesses) and that is why she has the conversation with Tim about wanting to leave.

That's exactly what I thought when he was saying that to Trish. If you watch Aprils post rose video, she says how she's not sure about how she feels etc. and out of the girls left besides Lisa, she's the only one who hasn't said she's falling unloved in her PI. I think Tim knows that sachelles and espicially Trish are into him but the only his doubting is April hence why he thinks he might get rejected
To me it doesn't make sense that he'd talk to one girl about somehting he's worried another may do. I think it is one of 2 things, either A: it is completely about Trish and he's wondering if she'll bolt when it gets down to the crunch, or B: he's feeling good about opening up to her and as he said in an ITM it makes him feel good to open up and hasn't with others as he makes her feel really comfortable to. I think, slow but sure, we are getting glimpses of how he feels about Trish. I think this season is the slow burn with Trish and the quick attraction with April. Guess time will tell.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 6 - Oct 21 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

+15
newfiegirl
AllAboutLove
Aunties_Love
Maddy
nutty1