SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Page 2 of 77 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 39 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Oct 17, 2014 7:14 pm

I created the new PI topic here.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I moved over the candle caps, but I put the 1st set together, then the 2nd set.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Post by Guest Fri Oct 17, 2014 7:19 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I created the new PI topic here.

I moved over the candle caps, but I put the 1st set together, then the 2nd set.

Thanks GA!

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Oct 17, 2014 8:30 pm

Yet, there's nothing else of any of the women, but April to be Moorea? Doesn't anyone else think that's very odd?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 17, 2014 8:42 pm

atem wrote:Yet, there's nothing else of any of the women, but April to be Moorea?  Doesn't anyone else think that's very odd?

Yes. That's why some of us are speculating that she's the only one there and doesn't know it. Seems like there would be at least one other cap, even if it is hard to figure out. It would be a different ending then we've ever seen, but it's pretty romantic if he only wanted her for FDs onward and got his way on it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Oct 17, 2014 8:55 pm

grace8136 wrote:
atem wrote:Yet, there's nothing else of any of the women, but April to be Moorea?  Doesn't anyone else think that's very odd?

Yes. That's why some of us are speculating that she's the only one there and doesn't know it. Seems like there would be at least one other cap, even if it is hard to figure out. It would be a different ending then we've ever seen, but it's pretty romantic if he only wanted her for FDs onward and got his way on it.

Tim has said more than once in interviews that he did things on his own terms and if I'm remembering correctly, in one interview he essentially said to wait for it, because he does it throughout the season. I don't think that includes just giving roses out early or canceling a group date. I guess I just don't understand why production wouldn't include quick screen caps of one of the other F3 in Moorea along with April's that they included. It's not like we have spoilers that are ruining anything. Most people that are viewers wouldn't even have the slightest clue where those screen caps were from.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Oct 17, 2014 8:59 pm

If he did that, I'd actually would give mad props to Tim.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Oct 17, 2014 9:19 pm

Sorry if this has been discussed, I was looking for the radio interview and came across these two caps. Is it possible the kiss is from the date in the park. It looks Tim is wearing the same shirt (I know this season we can't always go by that)! but it also looks like April is wearing a black jacket that might be leather. The s/cap in the park isn't clear enough to be able to tell. I cropped and enlarged, but it's too blurry to tell.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

________________________________________________________________________________________________

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Oct 17, 2014 9:21 pm

I found this one too! When they were at the Toronto harbour area. You can see her jacket has that design on the top. Is it the same as the kissing jacket?

EETA: Holy cow, look at his facial expression!

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Fri Oct 17, 2014 9:25 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I found this one too! When they were at the Toronto harbour area. You can see her jacket has that design on the top. Is it the same as the kissing jacket?

EETA: Holy cow, look at his facial expression!

that's her jacket for sure.  There's also a scene in the first episode, during the footage of introducing Tim as the Bach, and they include a scene where he's walking down a beach wearing those clothes, so I'm going to assume it was taken during April's HTD.

and yes GA.... it looks like he's looking deep into her very soul. that's an interested man!!

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Oct 17, 2014 9:38 pm

The beach pic shirt was blue but isn't a collard shirt like the two upthread. His pants are rolled up? Too cold for Wasaga Beach at that time of the year. I need to go find it.

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Oct 17, 2014 9:43 pm

I'm not sure this is Wasaga Beach. His pants aren't rolled up as I posted upthread, but it's the shirt that I don't think is the same. One is collared, the other is a t-shirt type. There is an arial view of WB and I don't see that tall object behind Tim or the coastline. Maybe someone, rules? who is more familiar would know. I haven't been there in a long time.

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Fri Oct 17, 2014 10:03 pm

I don't think it necessarily has to be a collared shirt he has on in that kiss pic.. it could just be his tshirt bunched up.  it's a combination of  the 3/4 length sleeve, the colour and the jeans that makes me think it's the same day.
\
eta... they also use pics of him on his date with Sachelle and a few others I think so I didn't think it was a super big deal... just good footage of him laugh out loud

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 77 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 39 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #2

+30
tim&aprillove
Bet2Win
umngirl
Kashathediva
grammy1006
joshfan
Sprite
albean99
timfan
Spoil Me Again
iamreal2u