SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Page 3 of 77 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 40 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Post by richmondrose Fri Oct 17, 2014 10:22 pm

Tim posted on his instagram on June 1, "One last sunset -all done filming."
On June 4 he posted a picture of himself and one friend commented:  "How tanned r u????"
On June 5 Trisha posted  a picture which must be recent and commented:"Surprise supper with momma #missed her #spoiled #cactus".

Does Trish look as tanned as Tim?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 17, 2014 10:23 pm

Seems to be Wasaga Beach... April's HTD...

He seems to be walking along the beach here towards her... in the video clip of this SC that I took, you can see he is wearing the blue Henley tee, jeans and shoes (his pants are not rolled up but wearing shoes)... He is wearing warmer clothes here than in Cabo or Bahamas or Moorea (tropical attire)...

and the same outfit here.... so this is April's HTD

The kiss could be here HTD since the clothes + colours match... maybe the henley shirt is what we see? I doubt Tim or April would be wearing this attire post-HTD since they go somewhere warm. His henley tee could be bunched up or he could have put on a jacket if it got cooler since April is wearing a jacket? The only other option is that it already happened before these upcoming episodes or took place in Italy somewhere....

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Oct 17, 2014 10:34 pm

richmondrose wrote:Tim posted on his instagram on June 1, "One last sunset -all done filming."
On June 4 he posted a picture of himself and one friend commented:  "How tanned r u????"
On June 5 Trisha posted  a picture which must be recent and commented:"Surprise supper with momma #missed her #spoiled #cactus".

Nice find rr!!! Trisha doesn't looked tanned at all IMO

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Oct 17, 2014 10:35 pm

AllAboutLove - we had sleuthed WB awhile back now and matched up the beach s/caps. It's the kissing cap I was trying to match up on the HTD.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Oct 17, 2014 10:42 pm

richmondrose wrote:Tim posted on his instagram on June 1, "One last sunset -all done filming."

Nice find! Wow Tim looks like he was out in the sun for quiteeee a while haha. I don't think Trisha looks tan, especially when you compare her to Tim. Plus, I'm guessing the final couple gets time together after the proposal right? Those pictures are only one day apart. Say Trisha is the F1, I think that would be some tight timing.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Oct 17, 2014 10:47 pm

Trisha lives in Edmonton right? Do we know where her Mother lives?

Can we find a pic posted by April end of May beginning of June?

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Oct 17, 2014 10:52 pm

grace8136 wrote:
atem wrote:Yet, there's nothing else of any of the women, but April to be Moorea?  Doesn't anyone else think that's very odd?

Yes. That's why some of us are speculating that she's the only one there and doesn't know it. Seems like there would be at least one other cap, even if it is hard to figure out. It would be a different ending then we've ever seen, but it's pretty romantic if he only wanted her for FDs onward and got his way on it.
Didn't we only have one of Whitney in the F2 last season and the white dress which we knew after the fact was Bianka then later got more of Bianka there?

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10788

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Oct 17, 2014 10:56 pm

IMO, yes considering she doesn't tan. She kept to the cabana in Mexico. Didn't have tan lines when on the beach in the bahamas so considering she does look quite tanned there, I'd say yes.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10788

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Oct 17, 2014 10:57 pm

Then, if it's the typical BS Final 2 ending, I won't give Tim any props.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 17, 2014 11:16 pm

Not sure if confirmed already, but it seems to be Kaylynn in this SC. 
On her 1:1 date with Tim she wore this same jacket... If already confirmed just delete this... 

Mr&MrsSmith wrote:

The more I look at that photo above, the more I see April. Could his clothes just look lighter due to the sun shining on them? I know Tim wore a brownish leather jacket on his date with April, but I'm just rewatching the episode now, and in some shots of their date when they're outside, his coat looks greyish and his pants much lighter.... all depending on the lighting. Could the above cap be April holding that light blue/grey backback on her shoulder and Tim is running up to interrupt a PI to introduce his buddy or something?? so much happened that day and the day Nat arrived and Dom left, that this sc could be part of that footage..... but my gut tells me that sc has something to do with April [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 17, 2014 11:19 pm

Did we confirm the SC where Tim is seen jumping off a yacht? If so I won't bring back the photos but from what I see it is definitely Kaylynn with Tim jumping into the water (not April).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 17, 2014 11:21 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
grace8136 wrote:
atem wrote:Yet, there's nothing else of any of the women, but April to be Moorea?  Doesn't anyone else think that's very odd?

Yes. That's why some of us are speculating that she's the only one there and doesn't know it. Seems like there would be at least one other cap, even if it is hard to figure out. It would be a different ending then we've ever seen, but it's pretty romantic if he only wanted her for FDs onward and got his way on it.
Didn't we only have one of Whitney in the F2 last season and the white dress which we knew after the fact was Bianka then later got more of Bianka there?

I didn't do much sleuthing on that season, so I don't know. Is it possible that only LCD and FRC are in Moorea?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 77 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 40 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #2

+30
tim&aprillove
Bet2Win
umngirl
Kashathediva
grammy1006
joshfan
Sprite
albean99
timfan
Spoil Me Again
iamreal2u