SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Page 5 of 77 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 41 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Oct 18, 2014 12:23 pm

I didn't think Kaylynn looked any darker in those caps and thought it was just lighting. She looks dark in her bio pic. Those were probably taken early spring which means that is probably her natural skin tone.

I mentioned way back that the props seem to look all the same. IA northern, it makes no sense to bring back a F6 for a PI.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Post by northernviewer Sat Oct 18, 2014 11:34 pm

I'm just watching 2nd episode of Tim and Kaylynn's date and can say 100% that that is not Kaylynn and the jacket a few are saying is hers in the below sc. On her helicopter date she has on a 3/4 length black and grey sweater/jacket so it can't be the same one . Like I said a few days ago, I think it's more likely that the below sc is April during the TO date, maybe around the time she met his BF and fiancé. During the last episode all of Aprils PI"s are indoors with that purple drape and candles behind her, and no outside ones at all.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Oct 19, 2014 1:43 am

northernviewer wrote:I'm just watching 2nd episode of Tim and Kaylynn's date and can say 100% that that is not Kaylynn and the jacket a few are saying is hers in the below sc.  On her helicopter date she has on a 3/4 length black and grey sweater/jacket so it can't be the same one .  Like I said a few days ago, I think it's more likely that the below sc is April during the TO date, maybe around the time she met his BF and fiancé.  During the last episode all of Aprils PI"s are indoors with that purple drape and candles behind her, and no outside ones at all.

But why would he be running up to someone like that and in clothes that werent worn on the date? Doesnt make sense, IMO. Maybe it is at another time/place.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10788

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 19, 2014 3:06 am

Maybe this is Lisa leaving in Italy...
ETA:- just saw RR already posted this. Even with Tim smiling when she makes her confession, I'd say she's leaving here.
F4- April, Trisha, Sachelle and Kaylnn. Sachelle seems in the friend zone to me.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 19, 2014 3:33 am

grace8136 wrote:Maybe this is Lisa leaving in Italy...
ETA:- just saw RR already posted this. Even with Tim smiling when she makes her confession, I'd say she's leaving here.
F4- April, Trisha, Sachelle and Kaylnn. Sachelle seems in the friend zone to me.

I agree... I definitely cannot see her as F1 that is for sure (for me it is April but Trisha or Kaylynn can be as well, depending on what we see HTDs). Lisa's face here... looks like she is getting scolded/told really bad news and Tim looks like "well, unfortunately....".  He is not comforting her at all. Her body language is that of someone caught doing something wrong and standing before the headmaster/school principal.

It may not mean anything at all, but based on TBCanada twitter, they posted Lisa's blog and Dom's blog. Dom left, and posting Lisa's could be indication she is next to leave. (Not that it really confirms anything and most may disagree for reasons of obviousness and not being related at all franchise-wise but TBAU SM accounts literally narrated what was going to happen next based on their posts. Very little misleading and mostly just hints of focusing on what is next to happen.)
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 19, 2014 4:18 am

On the Speculation thread, there is talk of Kaylynn being F1 (in addition to Trisha and April) so thought to add this screencap and photo that @bachelorCA posted on their twitter page of Tim holding Kaylynn's hand while at Wonderland (we already know she got 1:1 with him and he kissed her in full view for all the other girls to see). And Sachelle is definitely friendzoned. He took her outside to chat about the Kaylynn kiss and then by the looks of the previews for Italy, she chats about what is going on with the girls (Lisa) on her date with him.

This image was also posted on their twitter feed from Ep5

I personally don't think it means anything regarding Kaylynn being F1, but it was interesting for me to note that most of TBCanada's twitter photos have Kaylynn in most of the photos (From what I counted, there are 11-12 photos of Kaylynn posted on their feed) with Trisha, Lisa, and April having a lesser amount... it doesn't necessarily signify anything but I wanted to make note of it and keep tallying as the show goes on then look back when we know who F1 is and see if it did signify anything at all (add to narrative or mislead).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Sun Oct 19, 2014 9:10 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
northernviewer wrote:I'm just watching 2nd episode of Tim and Kaylynn's date and can say 100% that that is not Kaylynn and the jacket a few are saying is hers in the below sc.  On her helicopter date she has on a 3/4 length black and grey sweater/jacket so it can't be the same one .  Like I said a few days ago, I think it's more likely that the below sc is April during the TO date, maybe around the time she met his BF and fiancé.  During the last episode all of Aprils PI"s are indoors with that purple drape and candles behind her, and no outside ones at all.

But why would he be running up to someone like that and in clothes that werent worn on the date?  Doesnt make sense, IMO.  Maybe it is at another time/place.

The other day when watching the date again, I mentioned that depending on what light Tim was in, sometimes his jeans looked much lighter in colour and his jacket looked very grey sometimes, again depending on the lighting on that date. I think it's just bright sun making his outfit look different in colour. that whole front part of the pic seems unnaturally bright, and I think that maybe the camera taking that shot was really far away. I have a feeling we'll never get to see that scene. Everything about that photo says April and Tim in TO. Looks like Aprils hair, boots, jacket and backpack.... and also matches what Tim was wearing, outside of the colour of clothing, but the bright sunlight could be what changed it.

northernviewer
northernviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Oct 19, 2014 12:57 pm

I don't want to go off course here, but last night after Hockey, the repeat of TB came on. I didn't plan on watching it but noticed when the group date card came, Kaylynn and Trisha had the same sweaters on as the candle s/caps.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Sun Oct 19, 2014 5:38 pm

I think this could definitely be Kaylynn. She does favour a high pony tail.... maybe we could compare pony's to see how April and Kaylynn tend to wear them. This girl doesn't look as thin as April. Maybe we should look at the shark date to see what they look like in bikini's

northernviewer
northernviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Sun Oct 19, 2014 5:44 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I don't want to go off course here, but last night after Hockey, the repeat of TB came on. I didn't plan on watching it but noticed when the group date card came, Kaylynn and Trisha had the same sweaters on as the candle s/caps.

If it's time I'm thinking of, Dom has a beige sweater on and there's a PI of her with the twinkly light background. Something's up with thos backdrops... wonder if they had 2 setups?

northernviewer
northernviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Oct 19, 2014 5:45 pm

northernviewer wrote:I think this could definitely be Kaylynn.  She does favour a high pony tail.... maybe we could compare pony's to see how April and Kaylynn tend to wear them.  This girl doesn't look as thin as April.  Maybe we should look at the shark date to see what they look like in bikini's

The shoulders look like April's to me.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Oct 19, 2014 5:48 pm

^ It's April because those SC's we have from one of the first previews we got make it pretty clear it's her. There's a close up of her face somewhere in one of these threads.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 77 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 41 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #2

+30
tim&aprillove
Bet2Win
umngirl
Kashathediva
grammy1006
joshfan
Sprite
albean99
timfan
Spoil Me Again
iamreal2u