Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Page 6 of 77 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 41 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Post by northernviewer on Mon Oct 20, 2014 8:09 am

I think this is the SC that people are referring to. I wouldn't call it conclusive that it's April. When scanning for this sc, I ran across tons of Kaylynn with high pony tails, but all the ones I saw had April with low ones. Has anybody ever saw a sc with April's hair up that high?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
northernviewer

Female Posts : 4652

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Post by Ash2214 on Mon Oct 20, 2014 8:16 am

^ There's another one of April and Tim walking on the boat together hand in hand. She's got on that strapless bathing suit and her hair is in a ponytail. I know it's here somewhere because I definitely saw it here laugh out loud someone said it came from one of the first previews we got

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Mon Oct 20, 2014 10:20 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Have a nice life" . Gord Downie #TheHip

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 43164

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr&MrsSmith on Mon Oct 20, 2014 10:46 am

GuardianAngel wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I don't have a cap, but I think when April was in her pj's, just prior to the photo shoot, her hair was in a high pony. I do have the early clips of her and Tim before jumping off the boat. Her hair is not up but the bikini is a match. These clips show it is not Kaylynn.

Mr&MrsSmith

Female Posts : 578

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer on Mon Oct 20, 2014 10:54 am

100% satisfied that this is April... thanks. I've never seen that one.
northernviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Mon Oct 20, 2014 11:09 am

Thanks Mrs Smith. I don't recall seeing those either.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Have a nice life" . Gord Downie #TheHip

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 43164

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer on Mon Oct 20, 2014 11:13 am

The way he's holding on to her hand.... he's just not letting her go is he?? l o v e
northernviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr&MrsSmith on Mon Oct 20, 2014 12:00 pm

Sorry gang, I probably posted in the wrong thread the first time. They are caps from this preview on Bachelor Canada's facebook page September 4th posting. Here's the link again:

Cheers
Mr&MrsSmith

Back to top Go down

Post by atem on Mon Oct 20, 2014 12:04 pm

Thanks Mr&MrsSmith. But, why is her hair so straight in the pony tail?
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer on Mon Oct 20, 2014 12:08 pm

Mr&MrsSmith wrote:Sorry gang, I probably posted in the wrong thread the first time. They are caps from this preview on Bachelor Canada's facebook page September 4th posting. Here's the link again:

Cheers

thanks for posting that!! at about 17 seconds in you can see Tim running up to the girl that's doing the PI in the woods... the one I think is April holding her back pack... anyway you can tell much better there that Tim's clothes are much darker and it has to be in TO the day of his date with April. Now I'm 100% convinced that's April... yay...
northernviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr&MrsSmith on Mon Oct 20, 2014 12:13 pm

northernviewer wrote:
Mr&MrsSmith wrote:Sorry gang, I probably posted in the wrong thread the first time. They are caps from this preview on Bachelor Canada's facebook page September 4th posting. Here's the link again:

Cheers

thanks for posting that!!  at about 17 seconds in you can see Tim running up to the girl that's doing the PI in the woods... the one I think is April holding her back pack... anyway you can tell much better there that Tim's clothes are much darker and it has to be in TO the day of his date with April.  Now I'm 100% convinced that's April... yay...

I did post caps of that as well, somewhere lost in our many, many pages of caps. The quality was not the best but I agree GA, I think it's just one of the many things in TO that got cut from the episode.
Mr&MrsSmith

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer on Mon Oct 20, 2014 12:24 pm

Mr&MrsSmith wrote:
northernviewer wrote:

Cheers

thanks for posting that!!  at about 17 seconds in you can see Tim running up to the girl that's doing the PI in the woods... the one I think is April holding her back pack... anyway you can tell much better there that Tim's clothes are much darker and it has to be in TO the day of his date with April.  Now I'm 100% convinced that's April... yay...

I did post caps of that as well, somewhere lost in our many, many pages of caps. The quality was not the best but I agree GA, I think it's just one of the many things in TO that got cut from the episode.

I've only seen the sc where the lighting is really bright where Tim is so his jeans and jacket look almost a light blue or grey... but this video shows the truer colour of what he was wearing and it matches quite nicely with what Tim had on when with April :yes:
northernviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 77 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 41 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum