Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Page 75 of 77 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76, 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Post by richmondrose on Tue Nov 11, 2014 4:13 pm

I think that grace was right when she posted her thoughts that the preview were for both upcoming episodes and not just the one tonight. Maybe the other two SC of April and Trisha with Tim are for next week's episode.
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Post by Guest on Tue Nov 11, 2014 4:29 pm

OK saying it now, no LCD for Trish in next week's episode - we now know she had 2 outfits for the horse date (explains same Tim outfit and location) , and the shadows for the black dress scene, sleuthed at a poolside table, show evening time so amgoing wth FD dinner!

I see it as FD for both then MTPs and cliff hanger on April leaving...
Next week sunset scene LCD for April and Trish sent home before FRC.

Yes, my opinion...

Back to top Go down

Post by HEA on Tue Nov 11, 2014 4:31 pm

all but the last part for me, april sent home before FRC :whistle:

ETA: they both have a date before meeting the parents, then FD, then FRC and I hope he sent home the F2

Last edited by HEA on Tue Nov 11, 2014 4:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
HEA

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health on Tue Nov 11, 2014 4:34 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:OK saying it now, no LCD for Trish in next week's episode - we now know she had 2 outfits for the horse date (explains same Tim outfit and location) , and the shadows for the black dress scene, sleuthed at a poolside table, show evening time so amgoing wth FD dinner!

Yes, my opinion...

I think April actually leaves....and we will see about the SC of Trisha in the dress at the outlook, I still don't agree with your thoughts on that.  If I am wrong no skin off my nose, this has been fun.  JMO

Last edited by 4health on Tue Nov 11, 2014 4:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

4health

Female Posts : 1385

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer on Tue Nov 11, 2014 4:53 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:OK saying it now, no LCD for Trish in next week's episode - we now know she had 2 outfits for the horse date (explains same Tim outfit and location) , and the shadows for the black dress scene, sleuthed at a poolside table, show evening time so amgoing wth FD dinner!

Yes, my opinion...

I'm of the same opinion of no LCD for Trish but not sure if April gets hers tonight or next week.

I base all my conclusions on sc's and gut instinct. Until I see a sc of Trish and Tim, indicating another date....Im of the opinion that she didn't get one. Next weeks FRC only being 1/2 hour leads me to believe that it won't be the traditional 2 girl FRC... not unless tonight they cram in 2 FD's, 2 MTP and 2 LCD's, and I don't think that's possible to do, it would be too rushed. Somebody's not getting one of those dates :yes:
northernviewer

Female Posts : 4652

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 on Tue Nov 11, 2014 5:06 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

Yes, my opinion...

I'm of the same opinion of no LCD for Trish but not sure if April gets hers tonight or next week.

I base all my conclusions on sc's and gut instinct.  Until I see a sc of Trish and Tim, indicating another date....Im of the opinion that she didn't get one.  Next weeks FRC only being 1/2 hour leads me to believe that it won't be the traditional 2 girl FRC... not unless tonight they cram in 2 FD's, 2 MTP and 2 LCD's, and I don't think that's possible to do, it would be too rushed.  Somebody's not getting one of those dates :yes:

Tim picking out the engagement ring has to be added as well. Maybe that's at the very beginning of next week's epi??
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl on Tue Nov 11, 2014 5:29 pm

I have a question for those who thinks April leaves early. How do you explain the white dress sunset SC with Tim? That's a completely different date compared to her FD. I'm trying to understand the logic of April leaves early tonight yet we have that SC which is another date.
umngirl

Female Posts : 19467

Back to top Go down

Post by HEA on Tue Nov 11, 2014 5:33 pm

i do not think we will see her leaving tonight.
they must keep us on our toes.
if someone quit, it will be next week
HEA

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health on Tue Nov 11, 2014 7:08 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:i do not think we will see her leaving tonight.
they must keep us on our toes.
if someone quit, it will be next week
:yes:

4health

Back to top Go down

Post by HEA on Tue Nov 11, 2014 7:38 pm

which is an euphemism because of course we will see someone leaving next week duh
HEA

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health on Tue Nov 11, 2014 7:39 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:which is an euphemism because of course we will see someone leaving next week duh

LOL....correct, it is the manner in which one leaves is the BIG question! I posted yesterday that there will be a cliffhanger, if there isn't one, why then have this in a Part 1, Part 2 format....only a few hours to go to get half of the story UGH

4health

Back to top Go down

Post by HEA on Tue Nov 11, 2014 7:47 pm

true!!
HEA

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 77 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76, 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum