SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Page 75 of 77 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76, 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 75 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Post by richmondrose Tue Nov 11, 2014 4:13 pm

I think that grace was right when she posted her thoughts that the preview were for both upcoming episodes and not just the one tonight. Maybe the other two SC of April and Trisha with Tim are for next week's episode.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 75 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Post by Guest Tue Nov 11, 2014 4:29 pm

OK saying it now, no LCD for Trish in next week's episode - we now know she had 2 outfits for the horse date (explains same Tim outfit and location) , and the shadows for the black dress scene, sleuthed at a poolside table, show evening time so amgoing wth FD dinner!

I see it as FD for both then MTPs and cliff hanger on April leaving...
Next week sunset scene LCD for April and Trish sent home before FRC.

Yes, my opinion...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 11, 2014 4:31 pm

all but the last part for me, april sent home before FRC :whistle:

ETA: they both have a date before meeting the parents, then FD, then FRC and I hope he sent home the F2

Last edited by HEA on Tue Nov 11, 2014 4:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Tue Nov 11, 2014 4:34 pm

sophienette wrote:OK saying it now, no LCD for Trish in next week's episode - we now know she had 2 outfits for the horse date (explains same Tim outfit and location) , and the shadows for the black dress scene, sleuthed at a poolside table, show evening time so amgoing wth FD dinner!

Yes, my opinion...

I think April actually leaves....and we will see about the SC of Trisha in the dress at the outlook, I still don't agree with your thoughts on that.  If I am wrong no skin off my nose, this has been fun.  JMO

Last edited by 4health on Tue Nov 11, 2014 4:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue Nov 11, 2014 4:53 pm

sophienette wrote:OK saying it now, no LCD for Trish in next week's episode - we now know she had 2 outfits for the horse date (explains same Tim outfit and location) , and the shadows for the black dress scene, sleuthed at a poolside table, show evening time so amgoing wth FD dinner!

Yes, my opinion...

I'm of the same opinion of no LCD for Trish but not sure if April gets hers tonight or next week.

I base all my conclusions on sc's and gut instinct. Until I see a sc of Trish and Tim, indicating another date....Im of the opinion that she didn't get one. Next weeks FRC only being 1/2 hour leads me to believe that it won't be the traditional 2 girl FRC... not unless tonight they cram in 2 FD's, 2 MTP and 2 LCD's, and I don't think that's possible to do, it would be too rushed. Somebody's not getting one of those dates :yes:

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Tue Nov 11, 2014 5:06 pm

northernviewer wrote:

Yes, my opinion...

I'm of the same opinion of no LCD for Trish but not sure if April gets hers tonight or next week.

I base all my conclusions on sc's and gut instinct.  Until I see a sc of Trish and Tim, indicating another date....Im of the opinion that she didn't get one.  Next weeks FRC only being 1/2 hour leads me to believe that it won't be the traditional 2 girl FRC... not unless tonight they cram in 2 FD's, 2 MTP and 2 LCD's, and I don't think that's possible to do, it would be too rushed.  Somebody's not getting one of those dates :yes:

Tim picking out the engagement ring has to be added as well. Maybe that's at the very beginning of next week's epi??
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Nov 11, 2014 5:29 pm

I have a question for those who thinks April leaves early. How do you explain the white dress sunset SC with Tim? That's a completely different date compared to her FD. I'm trying to understand the logic of April leaves early tonight yet we have that SC which is another date.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 11, 2014 5:33 pm

i do not think we will see her leaving tonight.
they must keep us on our toes.
if someone quit, it will be next week

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Tue Nov 11, 2014 7:08 pm

HEA wrote:i do not think we will see her leaving tonight.
they must keep us on our toes.
if someone quit, it will be next week
:yes:

4health

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 11, 2014 7:38 pm

which is an euphemism because of course we will see someone leaving next week duh

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Tue Nov 11, 2014 7:39 pm

HEA wrote:which is an euphemism because of course we will see someone leaving next week duh

LOL....correct, it is the manner in which one leaves is the BIG question! I posted yesterday that there will be a cliffhanger, if there isn't one, why then have this in a Part 1, Part 2 format....only a few hours to go to get half of the story UGH

4health

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 77 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76, 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #2

+30
tim&aprillove
Bet2Win
umngirl
Kashathediva
grammy1006
joshfan
Sprite
albean99
timfan
Spoil Me Again
iamreal2u