SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Page 76 of 77 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 76 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Post by LoveDovez Tue Nov 11, 2014 11:03 pm

sophienette wrote:OK saying it now, no LCD for Trish in next week's episode - we now know she had 2 outfits for the horse date (explains same Tim outfit and location) , and the shadows for the black dress scene, sleuthed at a poolside table, show evening time so amgoing wth FD dinner!

I see it as FD for both then MTPs and cliff hanger on April leaving...
Next week sunset scene LCD for April and Trish sent home before FRC.

Yes, my opinion...

Sophie, sorry I'm off-topic, but can you post a link where I can watch the show as it airs tonight??? I would truly appreciate it....; )
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 76 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Post by Ash2214 Tue Nov 11, 2014 11:04 pm

LoveDovez, you can watch it here, but you have to watch it live otherwise it will not play for those not in Canada:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Not sure where you live, but I'm on the east coast and it comes on live at 8pm for me and it replays at 11pm.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 11, 2014 11:09 pm

i am surfing on my tv and here is the synopsys

we travel to our most exotic destination for intimate overnight dates. But drama erupts when Tim introduces the ladies to his parents

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Tue Nov 11, 2014 11:12 pm

HEA wrote:i am surfing on my tv and here is the synopsys

we travel to our most exotic destination for intimate overnight dates. But drama erupts when Tim introduces the ladies to his parents

Oh the suspense! If Trisha's date is on the 14th (rain) it doesn't mean they will show her MTP first or MTP segments first...they can edit it any way they want. It will be interesting to watch it as it unfolds.

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 11, 2014 11:21 pm

absolutely. i would think they will respect mommy dear clothes and april will be second

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Nov 11, 2014 11:23 pm

i'm just waiting to see what the last two SCs capturing Tim's expression mean... with Trish and April. I must say that Tim has very interesting facial expressions. Sometimes he is a blank slate and sometimes his feelings are written on his face and other times... one can tell he is thinking but not sure...  

What I found interesting about these facial expressions is that when I captured them, each of these moments were relating to doubts or questioning scenes. Rileigh called Tim out and Tim was not pleased. Natalie started talking about herself and Tim was not pleased. Trish is talking about her head not matching her heart and no idea what April is saying since there was no talking during the scene. He looks concerned, imo and his eyes moved all over her face (whereas he has the dead on straight eyes not moving with Rileigh, Natalie, and Trish). He definitely looks people straight in the eye. I think this goes back to what he said about Lisa, that the way he would know the truth about what happened in Italy was to 'look her in the eye' and to go with his gut.

Feelings aside for both girls, I think he is going to go with his gut on the F1. He said that that is what he did pre-RC. That he would do a 'gut check' right before handing out the roses. Even though someone may go home earlier, it wouldn't surprise me if he keeps both and does a gut check right before FRC (or if before, then his gut will be the reason to make that call). His gut has served him well thus far so hopefully he will make the right choice for him.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 11, 2014 11:23 pm

grrr same trailer i just saw on city toronto

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 11, 2014 11:32 pm

OMG AAL we saw something completely different you and I

I saw a man dying to respond to Trish and I saw a man listening a woman sharing yet again her insecurities.

the difference is that Trish said that her heart says she is in love but again who knows what was saying April at that moment?

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Nov 11, 2014 11:34 pm

HEA wrote:OMG AAL we saw something completely different you and I

I saw a man dying to respond to Trish and I saw a man listening a woman sharing yet again her insecurities.

My posts states nothing about what Tim is thinking/feeling while looking at Trish. I only commented about Rileigh, Natalie, and April. Stating what Tim is doing with his eyes is just that. I have no idea what Tim was thinking/feeling when looking at Trish thus... waiting to see these SCs. Tim dying to say he loves Trish and put her out of her misery is certainly one way to look at it. I don't have a speculation as of yet what he was thinking/feeling regarding Trish and that SC.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Tue Nov 11, 2014 11:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 11, 2014 11:37 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:

My posts states nothing about what Tim is thinking/feeling while looking at Trish. I only commented about Rileigh, Natalie, and April.

Trish is talking about her head not matching her heart and no idea what April is saying since there was no talking during the scene. He looks concerned, imo and his eyes moved all over her face (whereas he has the dead on straight eyes not moving with Rileigh, Natalie, and Trish)

am I missing something?

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Nov 11, 2014 11:39 pm

HEA wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:

My posts states nothing about what Tim is thinking/feeling while looking at Trish. I only commented about Rileigh, Natalie, and April.

Trish is talking about her head not matching her heart and no idea what April is saying since there was no talking during the scene. He looks concerned, imo and his eyes moved all over her face (whereas he has the dead on straight eyes not moving with Rileigh, Natalie, and Trish)

am I missing something?

That is just what Trish was doing at the time. That is what Tim's eyes were doing at the time. No opinion made or stated about what he was feeling/thinking regarding what Trish was doing or Tim's eyes not moving. Those things are just descriptors not speculation about what those descriptions/observations may mean.

My speculation of Tim with Rileigh = not pleased
My speculation of Tim with Natalie = not pleased
My speculation of Tim with Trish = not stated
My speculation of Tim with April = concerned
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Nov 11, 2014 11:45 pm

Please do not put words into posters mouths. AAL was simply stating her opinion on what was happening while she watched those s/caps, here in the s/cap sleuthing thread.

There's no hidden agenda or a mystery into posts.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 77 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #2

+30
tim&aprillove
Bet2Win
umngirl
Kashathediva
grammy1006
joshfan
Sprite
albean99
timfan
Spoil Me Again
iamreal2u