SELECT CONTENT

Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2

Page 2 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2

Post by bleuberry Tue Oct 28, 2014 11:04 am

albean99 wrote:Why do they need a wedding PR consultant? I noticed on her Twitter feed last week that she went to Cali to see her. I guess making connnections doesn't hurt when you're a wedding dress designer.

I was just adding that to my post. The ladies behind WeddingPR are her friends, I believe she met them after her finale, so they're helping her plan I guess and in return they get their name out there. They basically help bridal related companies get their name out there so I'm sure they're helping Des get stuff for the wedding in return for publicity and magazine features.

They also threw her bridal shower for her in August.

Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 2 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2

Post by Amberish Tue Oct 28, 2014 11:32 am

bleuberry wrote:
albean99 wrote:Why do they need a wedding PR consultant? I noticed on her Twitter feed last week that she went to Cali to see her. I guess making connnections doesn't hurt when you're a wedding dress designer.

I was just adding that to my post. The ladies behind WeddingPR are her friends, I believe she met them after her finale, so they're helping her plan I guess and in return they get their name out there. They basically help bridal related companies get their name out there so I'm sure they're helping Des get stuff for the wedding in return for publicity and magazine features.

Bleuberry, my point is, if Des and Chris want their wedding on TV, they could work with another network. They don't need ABC ... they have options.
Amberish
Amberish

Female Posts : 1472

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Oct 28, 2014 2:01 pm

I'm sure they had options too, I do get the feeling however that they're not going with another network. I agree, they certainly don't need ABC.

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Tue Oct 28, 2014 2:17 pm

Amberish wrote:
bleuberry wrote:

Bleuberry, my point is, if Des and Chris want their wedding on TV, they could work with another network. They don't need ABC ... they have options.

Amber, I get your point, if Des really wants it televise, she can go with anyone. As we have seen, this girl knows how to get what she wants. So, IMO, we should just wait and see. RS is not a reliable source of info at all.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Oct 28, 2014 2:51 pm

I don't know if that's true. ABC would have to sign off on them televising their wedding elsewhere, wouldn't they?

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15257

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Oct 28, 2014 3:49 pm

Chris gave an interview to his fave reporter Patti again laugh out loud  She gets the best ones! 

Some new wedding info in it too: 

http://www.bizjournals.com/seattle/blog/2014/10/january-wedding-bells-for-bachelorette-desiree.html

In Summary:

- wedding is in mid January with 150 friends/family
- the date is being shared with only family and friends for as long as possible
- save the dates have gone out 
- invitations are going out soon
- Des's dresses are ready and hiding at their place laugh out loud
- Chris is wearing dark grey, bridesmaids wearing a 'berry colour' 
- wedding isn't on TV, they were willing but reviews are down for the show and it wasn't cost effective for ABC
- no kid plans yet, first a dog
- thanksgiving will be spent in Oregon
- Chris still loves his job at the bank and sees himself there long term.

Last edited by bleuberry on Tue Oct 28, 2014 5:02 pm; edited 5 times in total

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by theKeptGrits Tue Oct 28, 2014 4:41 pm

I think they deserve whatever kind of wedding they want. Des was THE BEST Bachette EVER IMO

:soapbox Follow your heart, use your head, listen to your soul, keep dreaming :detective
theKeptGrits
theKeptGrits

Female Posts : 280

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Tue Oct 28, 2014 5:56 pm

albean99 wrote:I don't know if that's true. ABC would have to sign off on them televising their wedding elsewhere, wouldn't they?

As far as I can tell from language I've read, ABC (or more accurately the producers of the show) have the rights - they were granted in the appearance contract they both signed before they went on the show. Even if the show decided not to exercise those rights they still own them, and those rights would have to be released before they could legally be sold to anyone else. Des & Chris can't sell or give rights they don't own even though it's their wedding.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:25 pm

bleuberry wrote:Chris gave an interview to his fave reporter Patti again laugh out loud  She gets the best ones! 

http://www.bizjournals.com/seattle/blog/2014/10/january-wedding-bells-for-bachelorette-desiree.html

In Summary:

- wedding isn't on TV, they were willing but reviews are down for the show and it wasn't cost effective for ABC

Nice recap!! yes I like the grey and "berry colour" idea! Those are two colours that complement each other very nicely.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Oct 28, 2014 9:41 pm

bleuberry wrote:Chris gave an interview to his fave reporter Patti again laugh out loud  She gets the best ones! 

In Summary:

Love how Chris was being honest about their wedding not being on TV and why. Their wedding will be beautiful and sad we won't see it but I know we will get pictures. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:14 pm

In Summary:

Great recap - thanks so much!  Did Des design her dresses?
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:36 pm

Yes, she designed her ceremony and reception dresses. :yes: They will be added to her line with Maggie after the wedding to make it a total of 6 dresses in her collection.

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2

+87
provenceguy
chloep
Trueloveforever
ivemaria31
ddsmom17