SELECT CONTENT

Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2

Page 11 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

congrats - Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 11 Empty Re: Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2

Post by bleuberry Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:01 am

Des mentioned she would be at the Bachwlor viewing party in Seattle again next week. If the wedding was this weekend, I would hope she'd be on her honeymoon. :yes: So maybe it's the following weekend.

congrats - Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 11 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

congrats - Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 11 Empty Re: Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:55 am

bleuberry wrote:Des mentioned she would be at the Bachwlor viewing party in Seattle again next week. If the wedding was this weekend, I would hope she'd be on her honeymoon. :yes: So maybe it's the following weekend.

Ahh! Nice catch, so we are on watch for the 17th! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Tue Jan 06, 2015 1:45 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
bleuberry wrote:Des mentioned she would be at the Bachwlor viewing party in Seattle again next week. If the wedding was this weekend, I would hope she'd be on her honeymoon. :yes: So maybe it's the following weekend.

Ahh! Nice catch, so we are on watch for the 17th! yes

Yep, looks like the 17th it is!! party time
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 06, 2015 4:53 pm

Since US Weekly is covering it, will Chris and Des be paid for that or does ABC still have the rights and therefore they are paid instead? Just wondering if most of Chris and Des's expenses will be covered by US Weekly? I hope so.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 06, 2015 5:56 pm

grace8136 wrote:Since US Weekly is covering it, will Chris and Des be paid for that or does ABC still have the rights and therefore they are paid instead? Just wondering if most of Chris and Des's expenses will be covered by US Weekly? I hope so.

Good question. It's 1 yr 5 months since they got engaged. Depending if it was a 1 yr contract a 2 year contract, or contract ends when they agree no TV wedding. Someone who is more experienced in TB contracts would know a heck of a lot more than me.

I was looking for something and came across this!! A little clip showing how it all started, and now soon it will be the start of another new beginning!

Chris Siegfried-Desiree Hartsock Proposal http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/videos/chris-siegfried-desiree-hartsock-proposal/#.VKxLccdFmkw.twitter via @thgossip
1,287,548 people like this.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Jan 06, 2015 6:05 pm

So happy for des and Chris. They were put through the ringer here and in the media. Glad it all worked out. Love them, Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:51 pm

Thanks GA! That was the montage they played on finale night after the proposal. Loved it then and now!

As for Us Weekly, I would think there has to be something in it for Des and Chris, otherwise they can easily wait 4 more months until the 2 years is up right? They've been engaged for 1 year 8 months now. Someone else would probably know the answer though. My guess is ABC/Next Entertainment relinquished all rights voluntarily when they declined to put on their wedding.

Hopefully most of the wedding expenses are covered by whatever they were offered for rights to pictures.

congrats - Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 11 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Jan 09, 2015 6:45 pm

One more week! I wonder how early they'll be heading to LA?

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Fri Jan 09, 2015 7:09 pm

Maybe some of the wedding vendors donated or at least gave them a discount in exchange for being named in the US Weekly article?

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by eirekay Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:26 pm

I bet TPTB wish they were televising the wedding now - they could use some good news!
eirekay
eirekay

Back to top Go down

Post by fijibeachbum Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:17 pm

So true! They missed the boat with this one.
fijibeachbum
fijibeachbum

Female Posts : 197

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:21 pm

eirekay wrote:I bet TPTB wish they were televising the wedding now - they could use some good news!

yes eirekay

8 more days! That's if it's a Saturday wedding!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2

+87
provenceguy
chloep
Trueloveforever
ivemaria31
ddsmom17