SELECT CONTENT

Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2

Page 12 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DesChrisWedding - Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 12 Empty Re: Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2

Post by stuckinsc Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:45 pm

eirekay wrote:I bet TPTB wish they were televising the wedding now - they could use some good news!

But, I am so happy for Des and Chris to have what they want and to not have TPTB interference. I have to say with the Andi AFTR and even Monday night's premiere with the spending extra time with the first 15 women etc. I don't know that TPTB is even trying to help the leads anymore, they are going for what makes things look the worst and Des and Chris already suffered that with the Brooks spoiler and the edit of her season.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

DesChrisWedding - Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 12 Empty Re: Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2

Post by mtnlvr55 Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:02 pm

If we have a wedding pool, I want 1/24. I still think that the 12th man jersey has some type of meaning and since the wedding likely isn't on the 12th I think it is 2 times 12 or the 24th.  Can't wait to see wedding video. Hope they have a great day!
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:31 pm

mtnlvr55 wrote:If we have a wedding pool, I want 1/24. I still think that the 12th man jersey has some type of meaning and since the wedding likely isn't on the 12th I think it is 2 times 12 or the 24th.  Can't wait to see wedding video. Hope they have a great day!

Only problem is they said it was mid January. And her Seattle wedding planner is leaving for LA next week, presumably a few days before the wedding. And Des has a Maggie trunk show on the 29th, and I'm pretty sure they're going on a honeymoon. Hugesmile

DesChrisWedding - Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 12 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:40 pm

I'm sticking with the 17th! Honeymoon till around the 24th back for the trunk show on the 29th. :wedding

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:43 pm

yeah, I think the 17th is it!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:46 pm

Their photographer who took photos at their engagement party a year ago just blogged the pics, and there are a few cute new ones!

Photo Shoot

Engagement Party

Two of my faves she posted:

DesChrisWedding - Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 12 DESIREE_HARTSOCK_BACHELORETTE_CARLA_TEN_EYCK_-9

DesChrisWedding - Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 12 DESIREE_HARTSOCK_BACHELORETTE_CARLA_TEN_EYCK_ENGAGEMENT_PARTY_-66

Last edited by bleuberry on Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:20 am; edited 4 times in total

DesChrisWedding - Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 12 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:54 pm

Super cute. Des looks so happy. Congrats to them it's almost time. Smiley

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  DesChrisWedding - Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 12 1f49c

DesChrisWedding - Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 12 8367-910 DesChrisWedding - Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 12 I_got_13 DesChrisWedding - Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 12 E5kqdm15 DesChrisWedding - Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 12 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:57 pm

If I could get a double date of JP and Ash and Des and Chris hanging out, I think I would be in bachelor/bachelorette fan heaven. Simply the best two couples for me to come out of this whole thing!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by cantstopwatchin Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:22 am

I love that their big day is almost here! When Des's posts pop up in my FB feed, I can't help but smile because her excitement is infectious. I can't wait to see their pictures and the rings finally on *both* of their fingers. Her finale remains one of my favorites.

We must overcome the notion that we must be regular... it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre. - Uta Hagen
cantstopwatchin
cantstopwatchin

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:29 am

That was an amazing engagement party! Wow! The flowers alone must've cost a small fortune. Do you think they get things comped? If so, I feel better about them having to pay for their own wedding. I suspect lots of companies would be willing to comp them knowing it was going to be in US magazine. It will be a beautiful wedding. So happy for them both.

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:45 am

Good to see everything is still hunky dory on this thread. I wasn't planning on discarding my copy of DIAMONDS + HEARTS just yet. LOL!
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:51 am

I have grown to love Des and Chris, but I will never ever read their poetry book. Hope I can still stay and play with you all here.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2

+87
provenceguy
chloep
Trueloveforever
ivemaria31
ddsmom17