SELECT CONTENT

Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2

Page 3 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2

Post by Guest Tue Oct 28, 2014 9:50 pm

I just love these two. And to be on topic, I'm glad they are getting to do the wedding the way they want to!

Back to top Go down

Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2

Post by Guest Wed Oct 29, 2014 3:58 am

soccermom333 wrote:
bleuberry wrote:Chris gave an interview to his fave reporter Patti again laugh out loud  She gets the best ones! 

Some new wedding info in it too: 

http://www.bizjournals.com/seattle/blog/2014/10/january-wedding-bells-for-bachelorette-desiree.html

In Summary:

- wedding is in mid January with 150 friends/family
- the date is being shared with only family and friends for as long as possible
- save the dates have gone out 
- invitations are going out soon
- Des's dresses are ready and hiding at their place laugh out loud
- Chris is wearing dark grey, bridesmaids wearing a 'berry colour' 
- wedding isn't on TV, they were willing but reviews are down for the show and it wasn't cost effective for ABC
- no kid plans yet, first a dog
- thanksgiving will be spent in Oregon
- Chris still loves his job at the bank and sees himself there long term.

Love how Chris was being honest about their wedding not being on TV and why.  Their wedding will be beautiful and sad we won't see it but I know we will get pictures.  Smiley

yep, my Des's Prince is the best. He is so honest, humble, genuine, not to mention ridiculuously hot and cute. ( i could go on and on, actually).. giggling . I am still optimist that at least we will get some snippets of it, better yet in a wedding video form Praying . I look forward mostly to see their vows and how Chris's reactions toward his beautiful bride walking down the aisle awwww cheerleader Praying .

GA, i love the dark-grey and berry colour combo too!...great choice! :cutesmile!: . btw, i am still giggling over Des's dresses that still hidden from Chris :bigsmile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 29, 2014 3:59 am

BKay wrote:I just love these two. And to be on topic, I'm glad they are getting to do the wedding the way they want to!

IA BKay!.:Nod: .same here!... bestbud!

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Wed Oct 29, 2014 7:46 am

murasaki1393 wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:
bleuberry wrote:Chris gave an interview to his fave reporter Patti again laugh out loud  She gets the best ones! 

Some new wedding info in it too: 

http://www.bizjournals.com/seattle/blog/2014/10/january-wedding-bells-for-bachelorette-desiree.html

In Summary:

- wedding is in mid January with 150 friends/family
- the date is being shared with only family and friends for as long as possible
- save the dates have gone out 
- invitations are going out soon
- Des's dresses are ready and hiding at their place laugh out loud
- Chris is wearing dark grey, bridesmaids wearing a 'berry colour' 
- wedding isn't on TV, they were willing but reviews are down for the show and it wasn't cost effective for ABC
- no kid plans yet, first a dog
- thanksgiving will be spent in Oregon
- Chris still loves his job at the bank and sees himself there long term.

Love how Chris was being honest about their wedding not being on TV and why.  Their wedding will be beautiful and sad we won't see it but I know we will get pictures.  Smiley

yep, my Des's Prince is the best. He is so honest, humble, genuine, not to mention ridiculuously hot and cute. ( i could go on and on, actually).. giggling . I am still optimist that at least we will get some snippets of it, better yet in a wedding video form Praying . I look forward mostly to see their vows and how Chris's reactions toward his beautiful bride walking down the aisle awwww cheerleader Praying .

GA, i love the dark-grey and berry colour combo too!...great choice! :cutesmile!: . btw, i am still giggling  over Des's dresses that still hidden from Chris :bigsmile:

We can still make a request for the video of the wedding and reception. So, if they have already sent the invites, do we know the date?
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Oct 29, 2014 7:49 am

Magg, Chris said in the interview above that only invitees know the date, right now they are trying to keep that private. I feel confident that we'll get to see a lot of it. I'm going with January 11 since he said mid Jan.

Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 3 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Wed Oct 29, 2014 7:55 am

bleuberry wrote:
Magg, Chris said in the interview above that only invitees know the date, right now they are trying to keep that private. I feel confident that we'll get to see a lot of it. I'm going with January 11 since he said mid Jan.

or 12 like his shirt says. But the 11 is Sunday and 12 is Monday, so I don't think they will marry on Sunday or Monday, I think it will be a Saturday the 10. Here I go starting another rumor...
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 29, 2014 7:59 am

Maggenzm wrote:
bleuberry wrote:

or 12 like his shirt says. But the 11 is Sunday and 12 is Monday, so I don't think they will marry on Sunday or Monday, I think it will be a Saturday the 10. Here I go starting another rumor...

IA Mag. I don't think they would get married on Sunday or Monday. That would be difficult for out of town guests IMO. What was the date that Des had on her registry only to delete it a short time later? I forget. TYIA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Oct 29, 2014 8:10 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:
bleuberry wrote:

IA Mag. I don't think they would get married on Sunday or Monday. That would be difficult for out of town guests IMO. What was the date that Des had on her registry only to delete it a short time later? I forget. TYIA

January 11 (Sunday)

Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 3 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Wed Oct 29, 2014 8:12 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:
bleuberry wrote:

Unless, Chris was referring to not televise as live tv wedding like SeanCat, may be Monday 1/12 they will show a 30 minute video clip of their wedding during the bachelar, but the wedding will will happen that Saturday 1/10. May be...
GA, I think Blue would know that date, I don't remember either.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Wed Oct 29, 2014 8:14 am

bleuberry wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:

January 11 (Sunday)

But like GA said, Sunday is too hard on guess, Saturday is more likely.. I guess, we wait
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 29, 2014 8:31 am

Oddly enough Jan 11 2014 was a Saturday. Maybe that has been pointed out already, I apologize if it has been discussed.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Oct 29, 2014 8:39 am

I am just happy they are having their wedding and having it their way. Maybe they can sell videos after, that way they get what and who they wan there and we still get the benefit of seeing their awesome vows.

I adore them and I am happy for them.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2

+87
provenceguy
chloep
Trueloveforever
ivemaria31
ddsmom17