SELECT CONTENT

Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2

Page 31 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

9days - Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 31 Empty Re: Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2

Post by Guest Sat Jan 17, 2015 7:35 pm

I'm so excited! I went back and watched the finale today just to relive the good times.

Back to top Go down

9days - Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 31 Empty Re: Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2

Post by MiniDiva Sat Jan 17, 2015 8:10 pm

I thought the Wayfarer Chapel looked familiar, ABC has filmed a wedding there before, ABC's "Revenge" -- Emily Thorne and Daniel Grayson Wedding.

I doubt there will be an ABC film crew there unless ABC is paying for this wedding.  I wouldn't be surprised Des/Chris negotiated publicity rights for wedding photos.  :married
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Sat Jan 17, 2015 8:49 pm

Maggenzm wrote:Ok, here is my crazy theory, I might be wrong, but it 's OK.

I think Des has managed to get her wedding paid for by TP as well as getting the private wedding they both wanted.

Chris and Des are getting married this weekend for sure. Many have wondered why the secrecy?
Here is my take. I think, after hearing RS comment about no TV wedding, boring couple, bla, bla, bla, TP decided to stick it to him one more time by giving him false information(see his tweet about being given wrong information again.
OK, the wedding will be filmed by ABC this weekend, but Des and Chris decided what they wanted and not wanted, (Chris has said Des is a strong business women who goes after what she wants).
Now, on Monday, ABC will start to promote when it will be shared to all, (hence Jason comment about Monday being a special bachelar view party).
And, January 24th, the filmed wedding will be shared with everyone on TV, referring to Chris tweet {9more days until we can share with everyone).
So, when people ask Chris why he said no TV wedding, his response could be, it wasn't a TV wedding, it was filmed.

I realized this is far fetched, so if nothing happened by January 24th, I will dismiss my idea. but, this is very possible bcs of all the secrecy.JMO
This is what I have been thinking!
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jan 17, 2015 9:24 pm

Hotmomma wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:Ok, here is my crazy theory, I might be wrong, but it 's OK.

I think Des has managed to get her wedding paid for by TP as well as getting the private wedding they both wanted.

Chris and Des are getting married this weekend for sure. Many have wondered why the secrecy?
Here is my take. I think, after hearing RS comment about no TV wedding, boring couple, bla, bla, bla, TP decided to stick it to him one more time by giving him false information(see his tweet about being given wrong information again.
OK, the wedding will be filmed by ABC this weekend, but Des and Chris decided what they wanted and not wanted, (Chris has said Des is a strong business women who goes after what she wants).
Now, on Monday, ABC will start to promote when it will be shared to all, (hence Jason comment about Monday being a special bachelar view party).
And, January 24th, the filmed wedding will be shared with everyone on TV, referring to Chris tweet {9more days until we can share with everyone).
So, when people ask Chris why he said no TV wedding, his response could be, it wasn't a TV wedding, it was filmed.

I realized this is far fetched, so if nothing happened by January 24th, I will dismiss my idea. but, this is very possible bcs of all the secrecy.JMO
This is what I have been thinking!

This would make me very happy for them!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Westie Mom Sat Jan 17, 2015 9:25 pm

bleuberry wrote:Only issue is they invited 150 guests and the chapel holds only 100. Guess it depends how many RSVPs they get.

How many people will the Chapel hold?

The Chapel will accommodate up to 100 guests. If you are planning more guests please invite them to the reception only.

First of all, I will literally pass out if the ceremony venue does turn out to be Wayfarers Chapel and I was able to contribute to the sleuthing in a meaningful way!!! And, no thanks, I wouldn't care for a T-shirt...I will, however, contribute the cost of said T-shirt toward the exporting of its designer from my city so that we can stop being a laughingstock by association with she AND her nasty little BFF  sneakyl

The 100 guest limit at the Chapel tweaked my memory of a comment Des made somewhere fairly recently (and PLEASE don't make me figure out where at this point after all of the reading I've done lately Hugesmile ) about Chris struggling to pare down his guest list...the seating limitation would seem to make some sense of that comment. It's entirely possible that should Wayfarers Chapel be the ceremony venue, then they may have invited some of the more tangential LA local guests (perhaps any related to the show, for example) for the reception due to the seating limitation...thoughts anyone???

This IS turning into fun as we wait...let's keep sleuthing, especially Bleu!!

Westie Mom

Westie Mom

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jan 17, 2015 9:41 pm

lipsis wrote:The Wayfarer is a beautiful place. I had friends who got married there.

Just wanted to take a sec and congratulate you all for hanging in there. It's been a long wait for you and I'm happy you are finally getting your payoff of a wedding. I've been there and know how agonizing the wait can be. Hope you enjoy your couples special day. It goes by quickly once it's upon you so savor every moment. Congratulations again and best wishes.

Thanks lipsis for the inside scoop on the Wayfarer and the best wishes! It's an exciting time for all those who have waited and followed for so long.

Westie Mom wrote:
bleuberry wrote:Only issue is they invited 150 guests and the chapel holds only 100. Guess it depends how many RSVPs they get.

How many people will the Chapel hold?

The Chapel will accommodate up to 100 guests. If you are planning more guests please invite them to the reception only.

First of all, I will literally pass out if the ceremony venue does turn out to be Wayfarers Chapel and I was able to contribute to the sleuthing in a meaningful way!!! And, no thanks, I wouldn't care for a T-shirt...I will, however, contribute the cost of said T-shirt toward the exporting of its designer from my city so that we can stop being a laughingstock by association with she AND her nasty little BFF  sneakyl

The 100 guest limit at the Chapel tweaked my memory of a comment Des made somewhere fairly recently (and PLEASE don't make me figure out where at this point after all of the reading I've done lately Hugesmile ) about Chris struggling to pare down his guest list...the seating limitation would seem to make some sense of that comment. It's entirely possible that should Wayfarers Chapel be the ceremony venue, then they may have invited some of the more tangential LA local guests (perhaps any related to the show, for example) for the reception due to the seating limitation...thoughts anyone???

This IS turning into fun as we wait...let's keep sleuthing, especially Bleu!!

Westie Mom

Westie Mom laugh out loud at the said tshirt comments.

I too read somewhere about Des paring down the guest list due to Chris's friends/family. Another article last year sometime suggested 125 people, then I saw 150. I could see them having family and a few selected friends at the ceremony, then the rest to the reception.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Jan 17, 2015 10:20 pm

Westie Mom laugh out loud! So funny, what are the chances? Nice work! I could see some of the show people at the reception and the closer friends and family at the ceremony.

You know what else makes Des following the chapel recently suspicious? They've tweeted literally only once before and that was in 2010. They have like 30 followers so obviously not an active account.

https://twitter.com/wayfarerschapel

9days - Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 31 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jan 17, 2015 11:10 pm

I can't find a date, but it's just after the finale.

Access Hollywood!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Jan 17, 2015 11:33 pm

That chapel is absolutely stunning! I hope it really is the venue and we get lots of pics!
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jan 17, 2015 11:42 pm

I just watched another clip, it was of Ali talking about announcing a time frame for her wedding to Roberto on their 1 yr engagement anniversary no no anyway, when asked about a TV wedding, she said she loves the idea of an outdoor wedding, but Jason/Molly Trista/Ryan said to have an indoor wedding because of the helicopters that hover around making it noisy.

Another reason WayFarers Chapel sounds good! It's indoors, but outdoors!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Jan 18, 2015 12:48 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
I found this, Terranea Resort which is also right on the water. In one of Chris's tweet, #9days he hoped for sun, so it's probably a late afternoon wedding?

theknot

Just bumping this, it looks like you might've solved the other half of the clue GA! Most of the weddings held at Wayfarer Chapel move down the road for the reception at Terranea Resort! We shall see what they end up doing and I'm excited either way, but nice work! :yes:

9days - Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 31 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Jan 18, 2015 1:02 am

Wow. The Wayfarer Chapel is simply gorgeous. It seems like the perfect location. They can tie their faith together with all of that nature surrounding them because of the windows. So perfect. Really excited to see her dresses!

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2

+87
provenceguy
chloep
Trueloveforever
ivemaria31
ddsmom17