SELECT CONTENT

Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2

Page 39 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

9 - Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 39 Empty Re: Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2

Post by Guest Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:47 pm

:married  Congrats to them,

Brings a happy tear to my eye after how gut wrenching I found the end of her season for all involved.  The least likely people to ever end up on this show in the first place IMO, so normal, decent and kind.  Wishing them a lifetime of happiness. And glad they had a small ceremony true to them.

Back to top Go down

9 - Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 39 Empty Re: Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2

Post by julychild Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:48 pm

Love It!! Wishing Des and Chris many, many, many years of happiness and prosperity. :Congrats

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:48 pm

So happy they are married and their Seahawks won to increase the party.

Oh and they fooled RS again! Perfect!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:50 pm

Bringing this forward.

Westie Mom wrote:

Guess you and I hit Google at about the same time there, Kasha handwave

I was also looking at the GORGEOUS Wayfarers Chapel...Lloyd Wright designed glass Chapel with breathingtaking ocean views. I have a vague recollection of a discussion some time back that Des may envision a "church" ceremony and this certainly fits that bill along with her love of Pacific views...someone please help my failing brain cells on that one. Anyway, here's a link to the Chapel if I've done this right...

http://www.wayfarerschapel.org/

Of course, there are also the assorted hotels and country clubs in the area, but those just don't seem "Des and Chris" to me, FWIW.

Sleuth on,

Westie Mom

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:51 pm

stuckinsc wrote:So happy they are married and their Seahawks won to increase the party.  

Oh and they fooled RS again!  Perfect!

Poor RS, does he know that they are married today?
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:51 pm

I'm so very happy for Des and Chris! Congrats to them!

To Bleu and the rest, your sleuthing was awesome! Major kudos!

9 - Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 39 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:53 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Bringing this forward.

Westie Mom wrote:

Guess you and I hit Google at about the same time there, Kasha handwave

I was also looking at the GORGEOUS Wayfarers Chapel...Lloyd Wright designed glass Chapel with breathingtaking ocean views. I have a vague recollection of a discussion some time back that Des may envision a "church" ceremony and this certainly fits that bill along with her love of Pacific views...someone please help my failing brain cells on that one. Anyway, here's a link to the Chapel if I've done this right...

http://www.wayfarerschapel.org/

Of course, there are also the assorted hotels and country clubs in the area, but those just don't seem "Des and Chris" to me, FWIW.

Sleuth on,

Westie Mom

Congrat to Westie Mom for finding the wedding location> bowdown
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Jan 18, 2015 10:04 pm

E! updated the article with this... Ali earning her pay laugh out loud.

The bride wore a one-shoulder lace dress by Maggie Sottero with a sheer overlay at the neckline. In the back was a long train that automatically turned heads.

According to a source, Desiree's hair was side parted and worn down in waves with one side clipped back behind her ear. She also had a long veil stemming from the back of her head.

"They were so excited to get married. They didn't want to wait another day," an insider shared with E! News. "When Chris first saw Des walking down the aisle he was amazed at how beautiful she was. The ceremony was very emotional and sweet. They kept it very short and they walked out holding hands and kissing."

The private celebration, which lasted only 15 minutes, comes after the couple got engaged in front of all of America on ABC's hit reality series.

9 - Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 39 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jan 18, 2015 10:06 pm

Maggenzm wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:So happy they are married and their Seahawks won to increase the party.  

Oh and they fooled RS again!  Perfect!

Poor RS, does he know that they are married today?

I think he read here it was the 17th, (before bleu and others figured it was the 18th) then changed it to next weekend because he had the wrong information and doesn't know why. Smiley

I think, someone was on to us, so they figured it was easier to give him the wrong info making it look like he was getting a big scoop! It's the 24! Chris' tweet #9 more days did the trick! laugh out loud The power of good old fashion sleuthing!

I cannot wait to see the pics of her dresses and get more details! :married

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun Jan 18, 2015 10:14 pm

Nice sleuthing, fans!

Congratulations to the happy couple! :married I wish we could've seen the wedding, but I'd rather get married in that gorgeous chapel too rather than somewhere outside with cameras all around. Her wedding style sounds gorgeous too! Can't wait to see it.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sun Jan 18, 2015 10:19 pm

Sounds like they may have married at Wayfarer's Chapel around 4:00 pm PCT and returned to one of the resorts for the reception-- maybe the Terranea that GA suggested.  We know the guests were shuttled to the wedding. I think once the party gets started, we will be getting some tweets and photos from guests.  The secret is out now.

Such a pleasant love story in light of others contestants recently.  I am glad Des/Chris kept it classy and avoided the televised ABC circus.  Hugesmile
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jan 18, 2015 10:24 pm

I've been stalking Ali's twitter for days because I know she likes to be a hero when it comes to any scoops.

It was probably AndriaLindquist the invited guest who's been blabbing all along!

"When Chris first saw Des walking down the aisle he was amazed at how beautiful she was.

This is what I'm waiting for! I love the look on the groom's face when he see's his bride. Chris is going to be blown away! :wedding

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2

+87
provenceguy
chloep
Trueloveforever
ivemaria31
ddsmom17