SELECT CONTENT

Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2

Page 5 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2

Post by Guest Tue Nov 04, 2014 10:35 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Happy to see someone posted "Love and Affection" by Matt White! I downloaded this song the second I heart it on their date. It was actually one of the clues that made me think Chris was the F1. They played it on almost every single date they had towards the end and it always confused me as to why production was painting such a beautiful story between the two of them for Chris to end up as the F2 guy.

The lyrics are great and the acoustic version is so, so pretty.

Glad someboady enjoy the song as i do. :cutesmile!: ...ITA..the song was one of the clues... :yes: and the meaning behind the song which actually reflected the outcome of that season... Smiley

Back to top Go down

Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2

Post by stuckinsc Tue Nov 04, 2014 10:53 pm

Sounds like we have the wedding soundtrack planned for them. giggling

They don't need a band or DJ, they can just invite this thread.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:05 pm

stuckinsc wrote:Sounds like we have the wedding soundtrack planned for them. giggling

They don't need a band or DJ, they can just invite this thread.

haha..so true.... Embarressed! Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 5 2498057887 goteam

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Nov 05, 2014 11:44 am

How could I forget Love & Affection?? I don't know if they did that for others but I loved that it was their song.

Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 5 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Wed Nov 05, 2014 2:13 pm

bleuberry wrote:How could I forget Love & Affection?? I don't know if they did that for others but I loved that it was their song.  

I don't neither, it was their theme song for the first and 2nd one on one. I love the song on both dates, but my favorite scene is the walk in the park and at the end they sing that song. The body language on that scene there shows a love that is intertwine, a mutual feeling.
My fave lines

Chris- Thank you for today
Des- Tank youuuuuu! You're more than I could ever ask for (too good to be true) starting at 17;35....
to top it off, she kisses him on the neck

Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 07, 2014 12:10 am

Maggenzm wrote:
bleuberry wrote:How could I forget Love & Affection?? I don't know if they did that for others but I loved that it was their song.  

I don't neither, it was their theme song for the first and 2nd one on one. I love the song on both dates, but my favorite scene is the walk in the park and at the end they sing that song. The body language on that scene there shows a love that is intertwine, a mutual feeling.
My fave lines

Chris- Thank you for today
Des- Tank youuuuuu! You're more than I could ever ask for (too good to be true) starting at 17;35....
to top it off, she kisses him on the neck

thanks for that super sweet memory maggen!..i just love that snuggle in and kisses on the neck! beatingheart

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:36 am

Was this posted? Sorry if I missed it.

chris siegfried @ChrisRSiegfried · Nov 17
.@MattMcKeithan it will be in January and unfortunately we won't be able to share it on tv with you.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Nov 24, 2014 11:02 am

No it wasn't, thanks GA! That's the first time he's addressed it on Twiiter. Unfortunately not many saw it and they are still getting asked when it'll be on TV, or people are tweeting that they can't wait to watch. giggling

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Nov 24, 2014 11:07 am

I was going through his twitter, to see if I could find something to post, to bring the other topic back on track, and saw that. I didn't recall seeing that tweet here and thought it may be the first time they acknowledged no TV wedding.

January will be here before we know it! :married

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Nov 24, 2014 11:18 am

TBH(to be honest), it makes me so happy when a couple has moved on past the franchise.
I am aware doors opened for them most likely because of the show, as they have for other past cast and couples. I am happiest for past couples when I see them distance themselves from the franchise.
Wishing them happy wedding.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Nov 24, 2014 11:29 am

The manner that they have handled all this is what is to be commended. They just got back into normal lives, enhancing their careers, and played a waiting game IMO with TPTB without letting it affect them.

I believe they were strung along, since they went so long without being able to divulge any info, I maybe wrong, and they just didn't want to commit publicly.

It's going to be beautiful, without the franchise's help. yes

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Nov 24, 2014 11:51 am

Couldn't agree more. I also love when the couples (and contestants) kind of get on with their lives after the show.

I'm especially happy that they didn't have to delay the wedding too much without ABC pulling the strings. :yes:

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2

+87
provenceguy
chloep
Trueloveforever
ivemaria31
ddsmom17