SELECT CONTENT

Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2

Page 48 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DesChrisWedding - Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 48 Empty Re: Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2

Post by bleuberry Mon Jan 19, 2015 4:25 pm

jul2201 wrote:http://www.people.com/article/desiree-hartsock-marries-chris-siegfriend

This is just too cute for words. Des didn't know Matt White was going to sing for them. That was Chris`s surprise for her. beatingheart

OMG stop!! Hope we get to see this! So sweet. clapping!

The newlyweds followed it up with a reception at Redondo Beach Historic Library, where singer Matt White performed "Love and Affection" for their first dance. Siegfried personally reached out to White to perform the song, which he also played during the couple's date in Germany on the show, as a surprise for Hartsock.

"She was in shock," a guest at the wedding tells PEOPLE. "Everybody was crying."

Adds the guest: "Chris and Des seemed so happy. They were genuinely sweet. She teared up, he teared up. They are just nice people – so normal. It's a shock they met on TV."

The pair and their guests, including Bachelor alums Ali Fedotowsky and Brooks Forester, danced the night away to plenty of 90s rap played by DJ Tasos Hernandez, a contestant on Andi Dorfman's season of The Bachelorette.

Last edited by bleuberry on Mon Jan 19, 2015 4:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

DesChrisWedding - Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 48 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

DesChrisWedding - Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 48 Empty Re: Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2

Post by pavalygurl Mon Jan 19, 2015 4:25 pm

So happy for this genuine couple. Nice testament to them both that the other F2-F5 were included. I've been to this chapel. It is gorgeous and right along the coast. Simple but so elegant, kind of like Des and Chris. Best wishes to them for a long and happy life together.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 19, 2015 4:35 pm

Maggenzm wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
bleuberry wrote:If Drew was with the guys the other night because he was going to the wedding too, that means her f2 f3 and f4 were invited. That says a lot I think, what a happy ending. :yes:

I don't think anyone going forward can break that record! laugh out loud

It just goes to show you their approach through out this crazy show. They were confident in their trust and their love for one another. Everything else in the past was a path she had to take to get to whom she ended up with, and Chris clearly understood that, as per the proposal!

Don't forget Michael was there too. So, all final 5 were there, very impressive couple!!

I love that they all got past any hurt feelings. There were some rough patches with Brooks after the finale so they must have worked it out. It really does say so much about Des and Chris that all F5 are there. I bet Zack Kalter was there too. I was surprised he was sent home as early as he was. Looked it up. He was F12.

I was reading some comments below one of the articles and someone mentioned CH's comment at the time. I had forgotten, but he said he didn't think they would make it which was uncalled for. Brother Nate said the same. So much negativity for them to overcome yet they never seemed to let it get to them. Worked out great for them to meet and become good friends with Molly and Jason, since they went through a similar thing and got through it.

What a great surprise for Des. Here's the song from the show.   :sprinklehearts

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jan 19, 2015 4:39 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
jul2201 wrote:http://www.people.com/article/desiree-hartsock-marries-chris-siegfriend

This is just too cute for words. Des didn't know Matt White was going to sing for them. That was Chris`s surprise for her. beatingheart

he newlyweds followed it up with a reception at Redondo Beach Historic Library

Kasha! This was your guess!! I don't think you want the tshirt so I'll give you this.  for you

Reading back some of the posts, looking for the Library post, it makes me very happy that RS knew diddly squat about the location or date of the wedding. I'm also glad that who ever his source was got Chres'd right along with him. It wouldn't have mattered for any other couple, but this one matters!  DesChrisWedding - Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 48 2498057887

I love that Chris arranged Matt White to perform. That must have brought tears to everyone's eyes!

Yay! My sources came through once again. I am going to keep the rose and donate the tee shirt to Maddie. :Bendog

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by cantstopwatchin Mon Jan 19, 2015 4:39 pm

bleuberry wrote:Matt White was there! Thanks Jul! Redondo beach is where the guests were staying. I'm having flashbacks of them dancing to their theme song.  beatingheart

@mattwhitemusic
@ChrisRSiegfried @DesHartsock congrats guys. Beautiful wedding.

clapping!

I was so excited to see Des tagged in the E! News' press release last night announcing their wedding in my FB feed.  I imagine they and US Weekly sat on the announcement until the wedding party moved to wherever the reception was being held?  (Since it was 4:30 PT when they announced it.)

Anyway - knowing that Matt White was at the wedding just gave me a permagrin - I hope he sang 'Love and Affection' for them during their reception as it really was their theme song throughout the season.

ETA - Love, love that Chris surprised Des with Love & Affection as their first dance. How can you not love his sentimentality. I would've lost it if I were her; so romantic!

Last edited by cantstopwatchin on Mon Jan 19, 2015 4:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

We must overcome the notion that we must be regular... it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre. - Uta Hagen
cantstopwatchin
cantstopwatchin

Back to top Go down

Post by chrissy1295 Mon Jan 19, 2015 4:39 pm

Aww, congratz to Des and Chris!
chrissy1295
chrissy1295

Female Posts : 436

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Jan 19, 2015 4:45 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

he newlyweds followed it up with a reception at Redondo Beach Historic Library

Kasha! This was your guess!! I don't think you want the tshirt so I'll give you this.  for you

Reading back some of the posts, looking for the Library post, it makes me very happy that RS knew diddly squat about the location or date of the wedding. I'm also glad that who ever his source was got Chres'd right along with him. It wouldn't have mattered for any other couple, but this one matters!  DesChrisWedding - Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 48 2498057887

I love that Chris arranged Matt White to perform. That must have brought tears to everyone's eyes!

Yay! My sources came through once again. I am going to keep the rose and donate the tee shirt to Maddie. :Bendog

How about a Des watch or jewelry instead of the t-shirt. Westie's mom might like that better too!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Mon Jan 19, 2015 4:51 pm

grace8136 wrote:
Snip
What a great surprise for Des. Here's the song from the show.  

Thanks Grace for this reminder, that was game over for me. I use to love to read Ali's blog, this is what she said about that date:

I thought last night's episode was crazy good! What did you guys think? So much drama and awkwardness—definitely the best episode of the season.

First, the lovey-dovey date of the episode—Desiree and Chris! How adorable are they?! Normally, when a guy doesn't get a 1-on-1 date until this late in the season, I usually don't think he stands a chance of getting the final rose... but there's just something about Chris and Des! When he read that poem, I was honestly in tears. Chris is so endearing. And so is Desiree. If she chooses him as her guy, I see it being a relationship that could last! Do you agree?
She got that right!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Mon Jan 19, 2015 4:57 pm

bleuberry wrote:
cantstopwatchin wrote:Anyway - knowing that Matt White was at the wedding just gave me a permagrin - I hope he sang 'Love and Affection' for them during their reception as it really was their theme song throughout the season.    

Read the People article a few posts above! He sang love & affection as their first dance song, a surprise that Chris arranged for Des. beatingheart

:yes: Everybody needs a "Chris". He doesn't miss a beat. Mrs. Sigfried is very lucky girl!!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Mon Jan 19, 2015 5:11 pm

Ok, here is another one of my fave episode , Des : "hopeful to see if in your heart I have find a home"

As I said, Ali made some major prediction on these two.
I need to take a minute to talk about Desiree's time with Chris. There is something very "innocent" about their relationship.
They are like little kids together, but in such a mature way. It's hard for me to find words to explain what I see in them. Most importantly, Des showed me last night that Chris is her guy at this stage in the journey when she wrote him a poem! That fact that she took the time to do that says so much about what she is feeling. As far as we know, she didn't write any of the other guys a poem. And I know what you're going to say: 'But he wrote her a poem so she's just writing him one back.' Trust me, if he wasn't her top guy right now, or at least in her top two, she wouldn't have taken the time to write one at all. As the Bachelorette, you are constantly exhausted from non-stop traveling and dating. When you aren't on a date, all you want to do is sleep or not think about the guys for once.

Desiree wrote that on the plane, and when I was flying during the show, it was one of the few times I got any decent sleep. She took the time to write that poem because she thinks Chris could be the guy for her. I honestly think Chris is her guy. If he isn't, wouldn't he make an incredible Bachelor?
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Jan 19, 2015 5:13 pm

How did I miss this part in the People article?

On Monday, the couple left on a Hawaiian honeymoon.

Called it! :cutesmile!:

DesChrisWedding - Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 48 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Mon Jan 19, 2015 5:19 pm

Yep Blue you called the honeymoon location!  Briliant!  :Woah-hoo:
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2

+87
provenceguy
chloep
Trueloveforever
ivemaria31
ddsmom17