SELECT CONTENT

Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2

Page 50 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DesChrisWedding - Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 50 Empty Re: Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2

Post by StacyNor Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:01 pm

^Next month people will start speculating about pregnancy. hmmm
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

DesChrisWedding - Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 50 Empty Re: Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2

Post by bleuberry Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:25 pm

laugh out loud
Seattle Seahawks
@seahawks
@ChrisRSiegfried Congrats on your new ring. We're in the market, too.

DesChrisWedding - Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 50 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:40 pm

bleuberry wrote:laugh out loud
Seattle Seahawks
@seahawks
@ChrisRSiegfried Congrats on your new ring. We're in the market, too.

THAT is so awesome! Wow! thumbsup

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:56 pm

Who is that ?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:32 pm

nd4reality wrote:Who is that ?

Seattle's NFL team. They won a good game last night and are headed to the Super Bowl.

DesChrisWedding - Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 50 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:33 pm

bleuberry wrote:
jul2201 wrote:http://www.people.com/article/desiree-hartsock-marries-chris-siegfriend

This is just too cute for words. Des didn't know Matt White was going to sing for them. That was Chris`s surprise for her. beatingheart

OMG stop!! Hope we get to see this! So sweet. clapping!

The newlyweds followed it up with a reception at Redondo Beach Historic Library, where singer Matt White performed "Love and Affection" for their first dance. Siegfried personally reached out to White to perform the song, which he also played during the couple's date in Germany on the show, as a surprise for Hartsock.

"She was in shock," a guest at the wedding tells PEOPLE. "Everybody was crying."

Adds the guest: "Chris and Des seemed so happy. They were genuinely sweet. She teared up, he teared up. They are just nice people – so normal. It's a shock they met on TV."

The pair and their guests, including Bachelor alums Ali Fedotowsky and Brooks Forester, danced the night away to plenty of 90s rap played by DJ Tasos Hernandez, a contestant on Andi Dorfman's season of The Bachelorette.

OMG..be still my heart!!..beatingheart

just staaaaaap!!!giggling ..hey Bleu dear...could you recall this as one of our speculation on the very first wedding thread?...too sweet for words! #MyDes'sPrinceisTheBest!

awwww cheerleader bestbud!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:35 pm

Hi ND...just wanna say HI! handwave . Nice seeing you again. bestbud!

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:46 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:

Hi ND...just wanna say HI! handwave . Nice seeing you again.  bestbud!

Hi yourself ! You guys must be over the moon to be validated and so so right about everything Chres !!!!!
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:53 pm

grace8136 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:Cant believe the day is here!!... cheerleader awwww  :wedding .

I just wanna give everyone a hug..lets group hug, guys! group hug blowkiss

as our lovebirds making their vows... i do remember that i (and yes, you too Britt!.. hi  got to  keep my own vow : not to droll over the Prince's Siegfried drooling (and his bodyparts..:thud)  anymore once Des become Mrs. Siegfried. DesChrisWedding - Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 50 2498057887  . I guess my silly fangirling came to an end now..giggling

I wish them all happiness in the world and life-long bliss together! beatingheart

that being said..i missed all the old school Chrisvillers  :tissuebox (BBMom, RC, Britt, MVMom, Grace, mercieme  bestbud! and others whom I'm sure i have missed..). Its been a long journey from fell in love with  our adorable guy, rooting for him, being miserable as  the spoiled F2 fans all season long laugh out loud, driving ourself nuts with sleuthing and clear-yet-unmatched with spoiler- evidences  :crazed ,celebrating the pleasant surprise in the end, sticking with Chres through thick and thin,...and finally!..at last...their dream has come true!..beatingheart

Come on guys!..we have an extravagant event to celebrate!. bestbud! :swinginglove partytime

TY Bleu for consistently keeping us updated, Maggen, Soccermom, and all Chres fellows..thank you for the togetherness in this happy place .  I am also thrilled that we have more and more people started to believe in their love. IMO Chris and Des are among the most real, classy, genuine and down to earth contestants that ever come out from this franchise. Kudos to them for staying true to themself and not letting the show, TPTB, naysayers, fame and life come in their way!  thumbsup  

Im sure we will be able to see the reveal of their heart-felt, beautiful, elegant wedding venue soon!...High clap Praying

hi  She's not Mrs. Siegfried yet, so here's one last drool for you Mura.  :fanningfan    Another nice bonus... RS is wrong again (with the date)!!   lolpanda

DesChrisWedding - Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 50 Chris-siegfried-bachelorette_zpsbc541732 DesChrisWedding - Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 50 ChrisSiegfried-thebachelorette-hunk-contestant_zps72b39f91

Cant miss this one!.. DesChrisWedding - Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 50 2498057887

Thank you Thank you Thank You Miss Grace! :fanningfan eyedrool :girlfan :thud . How generous of you! giggling

I will just practice what Stuc has preached : just Look, not touch is perfectly okay!... :Nod: :cutesmile!: . Im sure Des wouldnt mind since she is now super busy doing both in Hawaiii :uptonogood

that being said, im looking forward to their wedding and shirtless honeymoon's details ! . I believe it will be in US Mag on stand on 21th, right?..perhaps someone would kindly scan and share with us fans... Praying :wedding

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 20, 2015 12:07 am

nd4reality wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:

Hi ND...just wanna say HI! handwave . Nice seeing you again.  bestbud!

Hi yourself ! You guys must be over the moon to be validated and so so right about everything Chres !!!!!

well, actually as Chris fan,at first i had a little reservation about Des...thanks to her season with the huge curveball and all DesChrisWedding - Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 50 2498057887 ...only after knowing that TPTB had something to do with Chres interactions's editing during the season (their podcast's reveal) and what they have is real,and they both were genuinely put efforts in their relationship, i began to think that they were and still are unstoppable. Des is one of the rare genuine bachelorette Fleiss ever had, IMO.

Im dreading to think that we have to wait for loooong time until we get another successful Bachelorette Wedding again (considering Jodi's splitsville and Chris Soules's eligible Bachelorette's candidates -which not so 'convincing' to me DesChrisWedding - Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 50 2498057887 )

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 20, 2015 12:09 am

notarose wrote:How romantic :married for two poets to have their reception at a library. Swoon-worthy :wedding

i concur that, NR ! bestbud! awwww

cant wait to see the pics and vids!

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jan 20, 2015 12:14 am

That is right Mura looking is fine. If you start to feel to guilty, buy a piece of Des's jewelry to make it up to her. I bought a couple of watches (I am weak) so I am good for some drooling for a while.

I do think if anyone ever tries to touch that Des will go from Disney Princess to Quentin Tarantino Princess, but can't say I would blame her. giggling
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2

+87
provenceguy
chloep
Trueloveforever
ivemaria31
ddsmom17