SELECT CONTENT

Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2

Page 54 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

9days - Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 54 Empty Re: Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2

Post by lleyki Tue Jan 20, 2015 8:03 pm

The second one looks like a red carpet dress instead of a wedding dress

If you're referring to the one she wore to the reception, well I think more red carpet than wedding dress is the look she was going for. The trend of the two dresses is that the wedding dress is dramatic and over the top but not so practical for spending hours dancing and having fun at the reception, so the bride gets another more simple gown and that definitely seems like what Desiree did.

I like both dresses though I love the reception one more because I'm not a fan of drama and the big wedding gowns. And that train looks like it was quite something. But she looks beautiful in both which is what counts the most. I too am also interested in seeing the more professional pictures in US Weekly. I have a feeling the dresses will look more stunning there and I will come to appreciate them more.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

9days - Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 54 Empty Re: Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2

Post by instinct Tue Jan 20, 2015 8:46 pm

Congrats to the happy couple! I think Des looks gorgeous and I can't wait to see more photos of the whole event.
instinct
instinct

Female Posts : 357

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:28 pm

I must be in the minority, because I absolutely love the reception dress. I'd get married in that one myself! Not a big fan of the ceremony gown, just not my style. But she looks beautiful anyway. I love that she wore her hair down, it suits her.

Ali looks like she's attending a funeral instead of a wedding.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by nuts2uiam Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:49 pm

Maddy wrote:Chris Harrison Blogs 'The Bachelor' Episode 3
I want to start this week by saying congratulations to Desiree and Chris, who were married this Sunday down in beautiful southern California. For those of you who wanted this wedding to be televised, so did I. Unfortunately, it's not as easy as that. You don't get to just make a television show out of whatever you want, whenever you want. There is a lot that goes into doing any network show. We came very close to working out a deal for a special that would've included Chris and Des's wedding, but things just didn't work out in the end. I'm very sorry for that because as fans of the show I understand that you want to see this journey come full circle. Most importantly please know that this was not a sign of disrespect for Des and Chris at all by the Bachelor family. They are very much beloved by all of us and we are so thrilled they tied the knot this weekend. So to Des and Chris I say, "We love you, and congratulations on a beautiful life together."
https://tv.yahoo.com/blogs/tv-news/chris-harrison-bachelor-blog-episode-3-011053330.html

I am delighted that DEs and Chris got the wedding I think they wanted. Nice to see the pictures but a little disappointed that someone they obviously trusted shared them ahead of the magazine. They pulled it off beautifully. Which also makes me wonder how no one saw Molly or Jason or anyone else connected to the day arriving. That said, again I am glad they got the wedding they seemed to have wanted. NOW re: the bolded what do you make of that? It sounds like they would have allowed photography but maybe not enough to pull off an entire show? or is this producer speak so as not to alienate the fans?

Mods if this is in the wrong thread please move it.
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:57 pm

mindless wrote:I must be in the minority, because I absolutely love the reception dress. I'd get married in that one myself! Not a big fan of the ceremony gown, just not my style. But she looks beautiful anyway. I love that she wore her hair down, it suits her.

Ali looks like she's attending a funeral instead of a wedding.

A minority of at least two- I loved the reception dress too. Smiley And I don't know what to call what Ali wore- funeral attire except for that weird sheer lace part at the bottom. no no
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:18 pm

TY for the unofficial pics! giggling

I love the ceremony dress..For the reception dress, i would love to see a bare back style rather than the sheer lace which look a bit ill-fitted on her back (maybe bc she has lost too much weight? )

either way.. i love Des's hairstyle and make up. She looks gorge and cute! Anybody knows who was doing her make up? was it Jackie?

As for Prince Siegfried.. what can i say? just love him ! with and even more without suit/tux laugh out loud. Kidding aside, he look super handsome on the big day! yes

What a pleasure to see our lovebirs glowing and oozing happiness beatingheart. That, above all, is what matter the most :yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:21 pm

LoveGodTheMost wrote:Looks like a beautiful wedding with all the flowers and greenery, but I have reservation on the dresses...was expecting something sophisticated and yet simple, and in the cream/off white shade, which I hear is a trend..
Once again, congratulations to the couple!  Well done Smiley

Funny you say that because that's exactly what I expected as that describes Des to a tee IMO. I think her dresses, both of them, are both sophisticated and simple. I'm not a fan of the strapless where brides are tugging all night long. I've seen plenty of them. These were the perfect design to show off her fabulous body next to her tall handsome husband! The long train kept a traditional look to it, while the wedding gowns themselves were a mix of both traditional and classic. The lace gave it a soft sweet look, just like Des's personality!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71504

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:25 pm

chris siegfried @ChrisRSiegfried
So excited to share with everyone the details about our wedding with you! Check out @usweekly tomorrow!!! @DesHartsock and I are so happy!

9days - Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 54 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:33 pm

brittany4400 wrote::cutesmile!: High clap :married smileyyay firework

hi gurl!! handwave

Great to see you joining the celebration! bestbud! .As always, Love your avi too. Hoping to see you pop up more! Praying Praying Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:36 pm

bleuberry wrote:
chris siegfried @ChrisRSiegfried
So excited to share with everyone the details about our wedding with you! Check out @usweekly tomorrow!!! @DesHartsock and I are so happy!

Awwww!!!... happy that they are happy!
Here to wishing someone would share the USWeekly scoop ASAP Praying . Amen Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany4400 Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:37 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:TY for the unofficial pics! giggling

I love the ceremony dress..For the reception dress, i would love to see a bare back style rather than the sheer lace which look a bit ill-fitted on her back (maybe bc she has lost too much weight? )

either way.. i love Des's hairstyle and make up. She looks gorge and cute! Anybody knows who was doing her make up? was it Jackie?

As for Prince Siegfried.. what can i say? just love him ! with and even more without suit/tux laugh out loud. Kidding aside, he look super handsome on the big day! yes

What a pleasure to see our lovebirs glowing and oozing happiness beatingheart. That, above all, is what matter the most  :yes:

The day finally came for us Mura...I know you never doubted! How handsome does the prince look??? Desiree looks gorgeous and by far the luckiest ette yet to have Chris. 
Just wanted to log in and congratulate them. See you guys during the next bachelorette season.
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:40 pm

Oh if we could get a bubble over her head, it'd say: "can you believe there's some idiot in the bushes photographing us right now?!" laugh out loud

9days - Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 54 Desiree-Hartsock-Wedding-Pictures

9days - Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 54 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2

+87
provenceguy
chloep
Trueloveforever
ivemaria31
ddsmom17