SELECT CONTENT

Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2

Page 58 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

marriage - Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 58 Empty Re: Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2

Post by luvstx Wed Jan 21, 2015 1:40 pm

I'm enjoying reading all about their wedding as I think they are a lovely couple. We visited friends in redondo beach last month and they took us to see the wayfarers chapel and we had lunch at Teranea so it's fun to hear the bachelor connections there.

Can someone tell me the connection between Ali and Des? Just wondered why she was there
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

marriage - Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 58 Empty Re: Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2

Post by bleuberry Wed Jan 21, 2015 1:47 pm

luvstx wrote:I'm enjoying reading all about their wedding as I think they are a lovely couple.  We visited friends in redondo beach last month and they took us to see the wayfarers chapel and we had lunch at Teranea so it's fun to hear the bachelor connections there.

Can someone tell me the connection between Ali and Des?  Just wondered why she was there

I think they became friends when her season was airing and they hung out a lot before Des moved to Seattle. Ali was at the bridal shower too and missed the bachelorette party due to something for her job. She was also very vocally Team Chris all season long.

marriage - Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 58 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Wed Jan 21, 2015 1:48 pm

Add my 2cents I thought both dresses were beautiful and suited Des very well

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by jul2201 Wed Jan 21, 2015 1:54 pm

I also loved the pale pink tone that the ceremony dress had. Kind of made it more "alive" and special!

jul2201

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 21, 2015 1:56 pm

bleuberry wrote:
luvstx wrote:I'm enjoying reading all about their wedding as I think they are a lovely couple.  We visited friends in redondo beach last month and they took us to see the wayfarers chapel and we had lunch at Teranea so it's fun to hear the bachelor connections there.

Can someone tell me the connection between Ali and Des?  Just wondered why she was there

I think they became friends when her season was airing and they hung out a lot before Des moved to Seattle. Ali was at the bridal shower too and missed the bachelorette party due to something for her job. She was also very vocally Team Chris all season long.

may i add, her blog was the only one sticking for Chris as the F1, against all the spoilers during that season giggling (and no, i dont think Des filled her in Smiley )

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:08 pm

Bleu and Mura
You both deserve to take a bow for keeping this thread going - Mura you were so insistent on Chris being F1, I became a believer during the show and was just wowed by his proposal (and Des' I'll tell you everything). How often is it we see something like that - in real life or on TV?

Bleu - you've kept the post-show thread going with your great sleuthing skills. How wonderful for both of you to see this to conclusion.

Shall we make a pool on the number of children - I say 2!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5321

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:12 pm

^ She said she wants 3-4.

I say 3.
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:21 pm

Norcalgal wrote:Bleu and Mura
You both deserve to take a bow for keeping this thread going - Mura you were so insistent on Chris being F1, I became a believer during the show and was just wowed by his proposal (and Des' I'll tell you everything).  How often is it we see something like that - in real life or on TV?

Bleu - you've kept the post-show thread going with your great sleuthing skills.  How wonderful for both of you to see this to conclusion.

Shall we make a pool on the number of children - I say 2!

TY Norcalgal!...ITA that the proposal is the most heartfelt of the franchise's history . No one can beat the power couple of 2 romantic poets.. awwww .

i say 3! i remember Chris saying it is wonderful to having been raised with big bro/sis and a little sister Smiley. I guess Des wants more than 2 as well, because she only has Nate.

im still LOL-ingat Chris saying : just wait until she has one spitcoffee when Des said she wants 3-4 children laugh out loud . His humor is the best!

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:50 pm

Thank you Norcalgal, it's been so much fun for me getting to see my faves make it so the pleasure was all mine!

From Us Weekly:

And they lived happily ever after! Desiree Hartsock's Bachelorette love story got a storybook ending on Sunday, Jan. 18, when she said "I do" to fiance Chris Siegfried. The couple exchanged vows in a wedding in Palos Verdes, Calif. -- and only the new issue of Us Weekly has all the exclusive details and pictures from their special day.

Hartsock, 28, who got engaged to Siegfried, 29, on the season nine finale of The Bachelorette in May 2013 (it aired three months later in August), gave Us an inside look at the nuptials, including photos of her two dresses, her bridesmaids, and her first dance with her new husband.

The six-page spread
also features exclusive details on their vows and their guest list, which boasted several fellow Bachelor Nation stars.

"It's cliche to say," the newlywed Colorado native tells Us of her wedding day, "but it was a dream come true."

For much more on the gorgeous affair -- including tons of pictures from the ceremony and reception, plus reflections from the bride and groom -- pick up the new issue of Us Weekly!

marriage - Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 58 1421858232_1042-cover-desiree-hartsock-467

marriage - Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 58 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Wed Jan 21, 2015 3:00 pm

Congrats to Des & Chris!!! ..Love and Affection..can do wonders to a person..They look very happy and very contend! I'm so very happy for them!

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Wed Jan 21, 2015 4:06 pm

yeah I knew you all would have pictures, even if I had to dig back to find them! So very happy for Des and Chris and a big congrats to the fans who believed they were "it" from the beginning and despite spoilers to the contrary. It looks like it was a lovely wedding! Although I have to confess that Desiree's taste will never be my taste, that is OK; it works for her, and she looked beautiful.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Jan 21, 2015 6:28 pm

Am I allowed to post this?  A bridal shop posted this advertising the Donna Morgan bridesmaid dresses. http://instagram.com/pittbellabridesmaid

marriage - Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 58 10946474_429074787255552_1416024195_n

Also Loverly dropped some behind the scenes details re: vows, dessert (milkshakes!) and more:

10 Steal-Worthy Moments From Desiree Hartsock's Big Day

They also shared that a pianist played Chantal Kreviazuk's "Feels Like Home" as they walked out as husband and wife.  

:tissuebox

Last edited by bleuberry on Wed Jan 21, 2015 7:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2

+87
provenceguy
chloep
Trueloveforever
ivemaria31
ddsmom17