SELECT CONTENT

Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2

Page 77 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 77 Empty Re: Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2

Post by Mustang19 Sun Feb 08, 2015 2:55 am

Maggenzm wrote:
Mustang19 wrote:I love seeing all of the new pictures. I admit, again, that I wasn't sure about these two in the beginning. Boy, was I wrong. I am so happy that ABC did not have a hand in planning this wedding. Seeing how well Des and Chris planned theirs, it makes me cringe to think what gimmick TPTB might have come up with. It was perfect just as it was. I would have loved being a guest also. From the moment the show was over, they went on with their lives and careers, got out of the spotlight, and just focused on each other. So happy for them.

ITA, Love, love this. What a well planned wedding. I wanted a TV wedding so bad, but looking at this, wow, this is so awesome. And, I would not be surprised that TPTB probably had some crazy demands that Chres could not agree to, and decided to do their own thing. And, we are going to have a video, that is awesome.

I was just thinking, what a great thing they did for Brooks, Zack, and Michael by inviting them. I think this is the best "closure" they could ever get if there were still some lingering thoughts, and because they cared for Des, they can see and know for sure that she is very happy and made the right decision. I think that is such an act of kindness for Chris and Des to invite them, and for them to accept, this is especially true for Brooks. JMO

I agree. Just shows how down to earth they are, and that it's all water under the bridge. They all handled the situation very maturely. Zak has obviously moved on since he is engaged now, but Brooks and Michael seem to be doing great and happy. Forgot to also mention in my post above another thing I like about Des and Chris is that they seem to still support the show, but stay mostly on the outside. I haven't heard (although don't follow them too closely) that they are sarcastic or snark heavily on current contestants. I like that Des and Chris don't get involved in that.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 77 Empty Re: Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2

Post by bleuberry Sun Feb 08, 2015 12:18 pm

Ditto ditto all! I've definitely noticed that they don't snark or joke about contestants and I hope they keep it that way. Chris doesn't tweet about the show at all but I can tell Des weighs her words - even when snark is deserved laugh out loud.

Magg - IMO this is a win - win. We have tons of ceremony pics. Within the next week we'll get all the reception pics, and a film of the best moments from both (pre wedding stuff, vows, first dance, father-daughter/mother-son dances, cake cutting, and more). I don't think TPTB would've shown us this much, so I'm not complaining! giggling

Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 77 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Feb 08, 2015 3:50 pm

I agree that I am so glad they had the perfect wedding their way. TPTB weddings have not impressed me, the couples personality takes a backseat to the desires of TPTB. This wedding was completely Des and Chris and absolutely perfect.

As for the former contestants being invited, Des has said that the men are friends with Chris and so I think she was happy to have them there. She has a big warm heart and Chris and she have just brought out the best in each other. It is a joy to see.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sun Feb 08, 2015 4:12 pm

bleuberry wrote:Ditto ditto all! I've definitely noticed that they don't snark or joke about contestants and I hope they keep it that way. Chris doesn't tweet about the show at all but I can tell Des weighs her words - even when snark is deserved laugh out loud.

Magg - IMO this is a win - win. We have tons of ceremony pics. Within the next week we'll get all the reception pics, and a film of the best moments from both (pre wedding stuff, vows, first dance, father-daughter/mother-son dances, cake cutting, and more). I don't think TPTB would've shown us this much, so I'm not complaining! giggling

:yes: You guys were so right! Obviously, I don't know TPTB well enough, but I am learning. They would have never given us all these photos and detail that we are getting to see. This is exactly why they said in the beginning, that if they can have a wedding that is private and small that works with TV, then great, otherwise no, they really wanted a private and intimate wedding with friends and family, and boy did they get what they wanted? :yes: :yes: :yes:
i say Well done!!clapping!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Feb 09, 2015 4:15 pm

Des posted a small teaser video of her getting her make up done on her wedding day. I'm ready for the full video! Hopefully this week.

http://instagram.com/p/y5CYM8CGLr/?modal=true

For anyone just getting caught up, links/albums of all of their wedding related events can be found below. I will move them to the locked thread too. Waiting on reception day pics and the video. Smiley

Desiree & Chris - The Proposal

Desiree & Chris How He Asked

Desiree & Chris's Engagement Party

Desiree & Chris's Engagement Photos

Desiree's Bridal Shower

Desiree's Bachelorette Party

Desiree & Chris's Wedding - The Ceremony

Desiree & Chris's Wedding - The Reception (TBA)

Desiree & Chris's Wedding Film (TBA)

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 09, 2015 4:44 pm

She looked so beautiful! Thanks bleu for the recap of links! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:39 am

Des + Chris - Wedding Reception

Bringing over only the photos we haven't see yet, but you can head on over to the link for descriptions and the full blog.  :Nod: Looking at the pics, I didn't realize the reception is actually held IN the library, and not some other space in the same building as the library. How cool.

Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 77 BKP_0238-629x419

Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 77 BKP_0138

We started the night off with our first dance to ‘Love and Affection’ performed by Matt White himself! It was such a special surprise from Chris because I had no idea Matt would actually be there. ‘Love and Affection’ is special to Chris and me since that was the song we danced to on our one-on-one date in Germany; the moment we both knew we had something special.

Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 77 BKP_0781

Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 77 BKP_0196

Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 77 BKP_0900

Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 77 26

Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 77 BKP_1062

Last edited by bleuberry on Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:09 am; edited 1 time in total

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:05 am

Wow! So gorgeous! I love the old mixed with the new. Absolutely stunning! The Chapel the Library, the location, everything about the venues were so beautiful!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Wed Feb 11, 2015 12:48 pm

Everything is so beautiful! And, I love the detail on the reception dance, they look stunning!! I am so happy for these two, I feel like a family member, crazy ah..
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Feb 11, 2015 6:13 pm

PS: They're sharing their wedding video this weekend! Yay! cheerleader

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Feb 11, 2015 6:25 pm

Can not wait for the video. I think this was so much better than a tv wedding. They got it all their way, had only the people they really wanted there with none of the TPTB shenanigans and just like the generous people they are we are still getting to share it with them, just after the fact.

So happy for them that they got their dream. This is one marriage I expect to make it for the long haul.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:10 pm

bleuberry wrote:PS: They're sharing their wedding video this weekend! Yay! cheerleader

smileyyay High clap
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2

+87
provenceguy
chloep
Trueloveforever
ivemaria31
ddsmom17