SELECT CONTENT

Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2

Page 78 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

chris - Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 78 Empty Re: Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2

Post by Maggenzm Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:12 pm

stuckinsc wrote:Can not wait for the video.  I think this was so much better than a tv wedding.  They got it all their way, had only the people they really wanted there with none of the TPTB shenanigans and just like the generous people they are we are still getting to share it with them, just after the fact.

So happy for them that they got their dream.  This is one marriage I expect to make it for the long haul.

ITA, So glad, they did it their way, we re getting so much more than what I expected.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

chris - Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 78 Empty Re: Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:59 pm

I like how they are sharing bits and pieces, and not everything all at once.

Looking forward to the vid!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 12, 2015 9:00 am

bleuberry wrote:PS: They're sharing their wedding video this weekend! Yay! cheerleader

High clap i couldnt be more happier!!

IA. just luv that everything about this wedding was so beautifully planned and done according to their way..beatingheart

as fans we are so thankful that they are willing to share the bits and pieces of their happiness. I am happy and proud to be their fan :cutesmile!:

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Feb 12, 2015 5:01 pm

Chris felt left out and shared a teaser of himself from the wedding video laugh out loud. Can't wait!

chrisrsiegfried
And you thought I didn't have video to share...thanks to @Brian_perryfieldfilms we have some behind the scenes footage for you! Go check out Chris's Corner on @deshartsock blog to see my thoughts on what I thought was important for my G-Men. @zappos @bowyer_and_fletcher @theblacktux
http://instagram.com/p/zA2Ge4gAZu/

chris - Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 78 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by jul2201 Thu Feb 12, 2015 6:58 pm

He looks really, really good!!!

jul2201

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Thu Feb 12, 2015 7:30 pm

bleuberry wrote:Chris felt left out and shared a teaser of himself from the wedding video laugh out loud. Can't wait!

chrisrsiegfried
And you thought I didn't have video to share...thanks to @Brian_perryfieldfilms we have some behind the scenes footage for you! Go check out Chris's Corner on @deshartsock blog to see my thoughts on what I thought was important for my G-Men. @zappos @bowyer_and_fletcher @theblacktux

He looks great. "Chris is a good looking guy" Des epis7
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Feb 13, 2015 3:25 pm

Des & Chris's Hawaiian Honeymoon

My fave pic, so cute! Click the link for the full blog. I neeeed to go to Hawaii one day!

chris - Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 78 IMG_8114

chris - Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 78 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Feb 13, 2015 10:15 pm

Awe, she has a great way of telling the story and acknowledging the vendors without overselling. I am so glad they had a wonderful honeymoon.

And her body is a great ad for the bar method. They should comp her plenty of classes. giggling
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Feb 14, 2015 12:24 am

Great honeymoon blog! It sounds like they had a fantastic time. Hawaii is one of those places we freezing Canadians in the East don't get to. It's so far away and expensive for us.

They have some gorgeous pics, and the vid was great!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Feb 14, 2015 12:32 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Great honeymoon blog! It sounds like they had a fantastic time. Hawaii is one of those places we freezing Canadians in the East don't get to. It's so far away and expensive for us.

They have some gorgeous pics, and the vid was great!

Hubby's work is the only reason this East Coaster gets to go. He has a conference there in April. He asked if I could have my experiments done in time to go. I will work 24/7 to get the stupid experiments complete in time to go have a vacation in Hawaii. It helps when the hotel is covered and we can use frequent flyer miles for my ticket and his plane ticket is covered as well. We even get per diem to help pay for the food.

I really think Hawaii is one of those places it is worth seeing at least once. My hubby prefers the Carribean, but Hawaii was less humid IMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 14, 2015 1:59 am

Maggenzm wrote:
bleuberry wrote:Chris felt left out and shared a teaser of himself from the wedding video laugh out loud. Can't wait!

chrisrsiegfried

He looks great. "Chris is a good looking guy" Des epis7

so dang cute!! Most Adorb Ever
taking me back to the pre- proposal moment. he looked nervous and confident at the same time. So endearing

he has the habit of rubbing his eyes when he gets nervous. Happened on epi 7 before dropping the L bomb. Haha!

The funniest was when he was shown in a glimpse rubbing his eyes on the limo in the finale preview
All Folks thought he was crying after getting dumped! rofl

i feel like i have known him in my former life giggling. Happy to see him happy living his dream life with his dream girl beatingheart

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Sat Feb 14, 2015 3:11 am

Just fantastic! What a gorgeous couple. I appreciate their sharing so much. Now I want to go to Hawaii ... stat!
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2

+87
provenceguy
chloep
Trueloveforever
ivemaria31
ddsmom17