SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - Louise Pillidge - Discussion

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - Louise Pillidge - Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - Louise Pillidge - Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 13, 2014 11:09 am

GuardianAngel wrote:I already made it up, I was waiting for a reply as I didn't know if it was Season 1 or what. Thanks

You are the BEST GA!! :sending flowers
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - Louise Pillidge - Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - Louise Pillidge - Discussion

Post by AEF Sun Nov 30, 2014 9:03 am

Some new bits here mainly in regards to Louise's work and her having made a previous visit to Perth. Also photo included where it looks like they are both staring at her hand.
https://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/a/25648682/new-perth-life-for-bachelor-lovers/

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2854690/Reality-rules-Blake-Garvey-Louise-Pillidge-party-MKR-s-catty-couple-Chloe-Kelly-holidaying-Brisbane.html

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Nov 30, 2014 12:13 pm

Thanks AEF. Well those were much more positive articles to read. I'm glad it appears they are settling and making plans for their future. Louise had nice things to say about Blakes family, they look very happy.

I don't understand the pictures of them looking at her hand. It's the right hand, or maybe they don't wear engagement rings on their right hand in Australia? If it was an engagement ring I would think it would be all over the media?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Sat Dec 06, 2014 7:36 pm

Explanation of Blake from a entertainment journalist's perspective:

"In The Bachelor, Blake was so embedded in character he proposed to leading contestant Sam (when he didn't need to) and then stretched the narrative by sliding from romantic protagonist to love rat (turning Sam into The Wronged Heroine). Mills & Boon couldn't have done it better."

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/entertainment/tv-and-radio/good-year-for-tv-drama-20141202-11xxvk.html#ixzz3L9yPawTC

http://www.theage.com.au/entertainment/tv-and-radio/good-year-for-tv-drama-20141202-11xxvk.html

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Dec 06, 2014 7:46 pm

(when he didn't need to)

That's a huge assumption IMO. Maybe he had to as in, they wanted a proposal?

Who knows, maybe they wanted him to propose to the woman he didn't want in order to get Louise. Those were the rumours for Jason Mesnick, if you want Molly you have to choose Melissa.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Feb 04, 2015 11:38 pm

Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - Louise Pillidge - Discussion - Page 10 741294-10006444-acb4-11e4-a510-d1bd13510f2d
FOUR months after The Bachelor and Blake Garvey’s contractual obligations with Channel 10 and Shine Australia have finally ended, so he’s decided to speak up.

Garvey, who was quickly cast as “Australia’s most hated man” after the reality show’s shock conclusion, has now come out and slammed both the network and the production company, claiming he was unable to defend himself against the nationwide backlash.

“That was the worst weekend of my life,” the 32-year-old real estate agent told Fairfax Media of the fallout, claiming that his social media accounts remained blocked while ex-fiancee Sam Frost was allowed access to her own.

“I saw that Sam tweeted something and so I asked if I could as well and they said, ‘Do not, don’t you dare’, because at that state they still had my accounts shut down. But they told me to trust them,” Garvey said.

He also claimed it was Frost who actually suggested the pair should call it quits, but when it came to crunch time she let him take the fall.

“We were just two people who weren’t happy at the end of the day and we both knew that, but there’s knowing it and doing something about it.”
Garvey, who is now happily dating fellow contestant, Louise Pillidge, said producers and publicists knew there was trouble in paradise before he appeared on The Projecttelling co-host Carrie Bickmore that his “heart is broken” and allowed her to ask him if there was anyone else.

“They [The Project] were aware that things for Sam and I didn’t work out very early on after filming and that there was something happening with Louise but I was told I couldn’t talk about that in the first interview I did,” he said.
Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - Louise Pillidge - Discussion - Page 10 741322-62fee6f2-acb4-11e4-a510-d1bd13510f2d
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/entertainment/television/blakes-bachelor-bombshell-they-knew-there-was-something-happening-with-louise/story-fni0cjvj-1227208742948
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Thu Feb 05, 2015 7:05 am

It would make sense to me that Sam probably did at some point throw it out there and ask if they should break up given how he "switched" off as soon as the cameras stopped rolling. Just as we saw her throw out there and ask if he was still in love with Louise from the text messages in her search for answers to his behaviour. Maybe there was a 'deal' at some point but I think it's still very clear that she only said yes to his proposal after he said he was 100% certain and it was clear immediately after that he was not and she was/is very hurt. I still don't think Blake has revealed the total story.

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/lifestyle/celebrity/worst-weekend-of-my-life-blake-garvey-opens-up-about-the-bachelor-australia-20150204-1348i6.html

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Feb 25, 2015 1:02 am

Not sure where to put this so I picked here.
http://www.smh.com.au/entertainment/tv-and-radio/is-laurina-fleure-australias-first-bachelorette-20150224-13noo9.html

Oh, I would so watch this season if she was the bachelorette :uptonogoodrofl

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Wed Feb 25, 2015 7:11 am

Thanks for posting this article notarose. It's possible Laurina will show up on Celebrity Get Me Out of Here as was mooted last year. It's filming and on tv right now. Tim was eliminated but Anna is still there and doing really well. They were very sweet when they on together and Anna cried when he left. Bachelor will be on before Bachelorette so I think they would wait to see who pops out of that cast before committing to Laurina.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:32 am

Have the every had a bachelorette season in Australia before?

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:58 am

reason wrote:Have the every had a bachelorette season in Australia before?

No this will be the first.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Sun May 10, 2015 8:28 am

Not sure if some of this will be lost in translation. This is a skit by 2 comedians from last week's Australian TV awards based around a rose ceremony and includes Blake.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B46eZcmvOkA

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - Louise Pillidge - Discussion

+13
Maddy
LoveDovez
AEF
Norcalgal
Enough