Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!


Enjoy!

Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - Louise Pillidge - Discussion

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - Louise Pillidge - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel on Sat Sep 26, 2015 9:51 am

What a goof. That was totally classless of him to say that.


___________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Have a nice life" . Gord Downie #TheHip



All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 30930
Join date : 2011-04-04

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - Louise Pillidge - Discussion

Post by rhondam on Sat Nov 21, 2015 1:51 am

Omg I finally finished watching this season and what a drone! Probably wrong word but that's what comes to mind when hearing his monotonous voice with the repetitive speeches and almost nonexistent  facial expressions. I don't know how many times I fell asleep trying to watch this but I had to keep going because I wanted to see how all the sh*t went down (I knew Sam was B'ette)!! Anyway, I know it was a long season drawn out season with 20 episodes but I kept catching  myself daydreaming almost every time he opened his mouth. Oh boy what a d#*chebag to quote Sam!

rhondam

Female Posts : 2144
Join date : 2015-06-30
Location : Oh Canada

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - Louise Pillidge - Discussion

Post by peggy0221 on Mon Nov 23, 2015 1:00 am

Rhonda, I tried to watch after I heard about the drama, it was before Sam was announced as the B'ette, but I can't do it at all because I can't stand Blake. He is not handsome, not charming in any way, and the biggest turn off is the way he speaks, the voice, the tone, the facial expression he has, I can't even finish one full episode. rofl

peggy0221

Posts : 1313
Join date : 2014-07-16
Location : Hong Kong

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - Louise Pillidge - Discussion

Post by rhondam on Mon Nov 23, 2015 1:22 am

laugh out loud I know!! I kept falling asleep or tuning out. I was glad to finish it though because there were two cast members I just loved on this season besides Sam. Laurina and Heather. They are two of my favorite non lead, non F1 favorites from any season any country ever I think. They were just so interesting and I loved how they each stayed true to themselves. Smiley

ETA: oops Hearher was on Sam Wood's Season 3. Mixing them up already Hugesmile

rhondam

Female Posts : 2144
Join date : 2015-06-30
Location : Oh Canada

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - Louise Pillidge - Discussion

Post by HEA on Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:18 am

different opinion here...
I think Sam is and always was a fame addict and used all opportunities to gain whatever she could from the situation: money and fame
People forget easily that after a few month after the drama, Sam was not oh so loved in the eyes of the public.
Blake just said what we all know: the franchise ALWAYS used the previous season's drama and rejection to portray the leader as a victim and justify his position.
She was humiliated, yes. But how many hours did she spent with Blake during his season? She had a crush. He made a (huge) mistake. He should have but he did not. Lets move on. She is now happy with her beau, got the money and has a very envious radio job. I will never believe that Blake was the love of her life and when she got rejected she had a choice to minimize the extent of the drama... she did not.
Blake, IMO, was just a puppet. It was a huge mistake to cast him. I do not like much the guy but I will give him the benefice of the doubt that it takes 2 to tango during and after the event/drama and sadly he should shut his mouth and stay away from paps.
Dailymail is the same paps gossips who spoiled sam's ending, looking for dramas and amplifying reality to the point that once published they gain half the public's attention... until they retract their saying, but too late.
I wish sam and her beau well. as well as blake and louise. as well as Michael.
They all looked for fame. It works better for some than other. Part of the risks accepting being put upfront the eyes's public.
There is never all black and all white in any situation IMO. And unless I am a first hand witness, I just take everything with a grain of salt. But that is me. I guess I am the devil's advocate. After so many seasons, none of the leaders and contestants are angels. none.
Just my opinion, as usual.

wish you all a happy new year Smiley

HEA

Posts : 4300
Join date : 2014-11-09
Location : Canada eh?

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - Louise Pillidge - Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove on Sun Apr 17, 2016 10:11 pm

I decided to post here because there's been lots of signs of this coming based on articles and Louise's SM posting the past few months that I have followed and now it is official: Blake dumped Louise

As hard as this may be for Louise (and no surprise Blake made sure to get a photo-op of the breakup geez) I am glad for her sake she is no longer with this douche. I will never for one second believe anything Blake did or said. He fabricated so much, imo, and that of others and tried to pretend he wasn't at fault nor take responsibility for anything he did. Just watching him on The Apprentice AU and he confirmed what a douche he is.

To me Blake was an emotional manipulator of the girls on the show and any of the public that bought into his facade. I am sure he will play the victim card once again with his crocodile tears (once again he was said to be teary when interviewed about him breaking it off with Louise) and make it seem like it was Louise at fault since he dumped her (initiated the breakup and said it was "suffocating" being with her). It's always "Woe is me" with Blake despite him being the one to do the dumping every time. Imo, Blake uses people (even his ex-gf on this forum when his season aired said as much).

None of the girls were to blame, imo, for what happened on his season - not Sam not Lisa, not Louise - that was solely Blake's doing and his responsibility for his actions. I will never understand how the girls can get blamed for what the lead/Blake decided to do and sadly Louise bought Blake's nonsense and changed her life for him and still he dumped her and he had to go to the mags and say it was "suffocating" thus perpetuating that once again, woe is Blake that he had to dump all his past girlfriends/fiancee.

I wish all the best for Louise and am glad she has her family and their support and hope she never looks back.

AllAboutLove
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 18650
Join date : 2014-09-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - Louise Pillidge - Discussion

Post by mercieme on Mon Apr 18, 2016 1:31 am

Wow....geez...no words....I pray Louise finds peace, that's all I can muster now.

mercieme

Posts : 4375
Join date : 2013-07-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - Louise Pillidge - Discussion

Post by jalena1992 on Mon Apr 18, 2016 2:19 am

@AllAboutLove wrote:I decided to post here because there's been lots of signs of this coming based on articles and Louise's SM posting the past few months that I have followed and now it is official: Blake dumped Louise

As hard as this may be for Louise (and no surprise Blake made sure to get a photo-op of the breakup geez) I am glad for her sake she is no longer with this douche. I will never for one second believe anything Blake did or said. He fabricated so much, imo, and that of others and tried to pretend he wasn't at fault nor take responsibility for anything he did. Just watching him on The Apprentice AU and he confirmed what a douche he is.

To me Blake was an emotional manipulator of the girls on the show and any of the public that bought into his facade. I am sure he will play the victim card once again with his crocodile tears (once again he was said to be teary when interviewed about him breaking it off with Louise) and make it seem like it was Louise at fault since he dumped her (initiated the breakup and said it was "suffocating" being with her). It's always "Woe is me" with Blake despite him being the one to do the dumping every time. Imo, Blake uses people (even his ex-gf on this forum when his season aired said as much).

None of the girls were to blame, imo, for what happened on his season - not Sam not Lisa, not Louise - that was solely Blake's doing and his responsibility for his actions. I will never understand how the girls can get blamed for what the lead/Blake decided to do and sadly Louise bought Blake's nonsense and changed her life for him and still he dumped her and he had to go to the mags and say it was "suffocating" thus perpetuating that once again, woe is Blake that he had to dump all his past girlfriends/fiancee.

I wish all the best for Louise and am glad she has her family and their support and hope she never looks back.

Poor Louise - she was so sweet. I spent the entire season hoping she didn't end up with him sad How did he get a photo op of their breakup though? Like he actually got a photo of breaking up with her?

jalena1992

Posts : 48
Join date : 2016-03-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - Louise Pillidge - Discussion

Post by AEF on Mon Apr 18, 2016 4:36 am

IMO Louise lost her sense of self in the relationship. She moved to Perth away from family and friends and a job, struggled with being third pick, the relationship was so difficult they were having counselling and Blake not Louise made the final call. I really hope Louise finds the confidence to quickly move out of the shared house and leave Perth.

AEF

Posts : 1206
Join date : 2012-06-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - Louise Pillidge - Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove on Mon Apr 18, 2016 7:17 am

@jalena1992 wrote:
Poor Louise - she was so sweet. I spent the entire season hoping she didn't end up with him sad How did he get a photo op of their breakup though? Like he actually got a photo of breaking up with her?
I meant as in got pics of him with her and likely sold his story to the magazines. What's really sad is she seems to be blaming herself and is the one that tried to make it work and said she wasn't strong enough to break up with him. Blake seems to have established a pattern in his past three relationships: ex-gf (who posted on this forum), Sam Frost (who he dumped after proposing to) and now Louise who he has broken up with and every time for Sam and for Louise it is Blake with the tears (the magazine said he was teary eyed) and just so sad yet he is the one dumping and speaking first for these girls.

Sam was 100% correct - Blake is a douchebag!


AllAboutLove
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 18650
Join date : 2014-09-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - Louise Pillidge - Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove on Mon Apr 18, 2016 7:22 am

@AEF wrote:IMO Louise lost her sense of self in the relationship. She moved to Perth away from family and friends and a job, struggled with being third pick, the relationship was so difficult they were having counselling and Blake not Louise made the final call. I really hope Louise finds the confidence to quickly move out of the shared house and leave Perth.

IA. But I think that is Blake's MO - to make the girls lose their sense of self. I saw the same thing happen with Sam when she was on the show for 4 months - she was a walking emotional mess by the FRC. I still believe to this day Blake played her just to get his $$$ from proposing and Sam was onto him (she had called him out about him texting the other girls) and he couldn't handle it that Sam would have (as she said she would have) told the world on ATFR that things were rough but working on it so he dumped her the week before. I never believed Blake's story for one second nor felt sorry for him. I think he is a fake and an emotional manipulator and that is why he was able to prey on Louise and make her feel sorry for him and then reel her in (after trying to get with Lisa!) to make her change her life for him which she did. It sounds like Louise tried to have Blake not end it (thus counseling) but he dumped her anyway. I also hope Louise leaves Perth asap and leaves Blake behind.

AllAboutLove
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 18650
Join date : 2014-09-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - Louise Pillidge - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel on Mon Apr 18, 2016 11:42 am

Louise needs to find the strength and courage to pack up and get away from him asap. What a pathetic looser he is. He uses women to his advantage, then cries the blues to make people feel sorry for him. This behaviour "he thinks" takes away from the real issue, which is he's a manipulator.


___________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Have a nice life" . Gord Downie #TheHip



All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 30930
Join date : 2011-04-04

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - Louise Pillidge - Discussion

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:15 am


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - Louise Pillidge - Discussion

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum