SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - Louise Pillidge - Discussion

Page 9 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - Louise Pillidge - Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - Louise Pillidge - Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Nov 11, 2014 8:00 am

AEF wrote:Blake is on Sunrise channel 7 tomorrow morning and it is being called "the bachelor hits back", someone please make him stop! :headbanging

Hits back at what/whom? No one cares. Yes, please make him stop! :strings1 :headbanging
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - Louise Pillidge - Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - Louise Pillidge - Discussion

Post by AEF Tue Nov 11, 2014 5:48 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
AEF wrote:Blake is on Sunrise channel 7 tomorrow morning and it is being called "the bachelor hits back", someone please make him stop! :headbanging

Hits back at what/whom? No one cares. Yes, please make him stop! :strings1 :headbanging

Here it is - times where Louise looks uncomfortable and still not sure

https://au.tv.yahoo.com/sunrise/video/watch/25489812/blake-and-louise-set-the-record-straight/

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Tue Nov 11, 2014 6:26 pm

Why do they keep thinking Blake is such a good catch and you will be sorry to missed out. Saying Sam and Lisa are sour grapes is just ridiculous. They are so happy to dodge the bullet.

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Nov 11, 2014 6:32 pm

Enough wrote:Why do they keep thinking Blake is such a good catch and you will be sorry to missed out. Saying Sam and Lisa are sour grapes is just ridiculous. They are so happy to dodge the bullet.

Well, I posted in the Sam and Lisa thread but this is what Lisa said to someone who commented on Lisa's IG that Blake was on Channel 7 for the interview with Louise...

suzannemanion
Just saw ad for channel 7 for tomorrow morning 'Blake telling the truth about what really happened on the Bachelor ' @lisa_m_hyde @fro01
lisa_m_hyde
@suzannemanion he has already tried about 5 times now, maybe he might get his story straight laugh out loud
http://websta.me/p/851189536590911278_21250500
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Nov 11, 2014 11:27 pm

I am sorry, I can't take Blake serious anymore, got to just ignore him at this point laugh out loud

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by yvi123 Thu Nov 13, 2014 3:27 am

Louise says "What a crazy & exciting week! It's all happening my car is on it's way to PERTH! But first my annual mother daughter trip ❤️
http://instagram.com/p/vU6cvONgWG/?modal=true

yvi123

Back to top Go down

Post by yvi123 Thu Nov 13, 2014 3:29 am

Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - Louise Pillidge - Discussion - Page 9 QSI63L2O_normalBlake Garvey @BlakeGarvey  ·  23h 23 hours ago
@surferbabes Nothing wrong with coming out and being positive. Helps reinforce that we're normal people. It's negative spin that has to stop
View conversation
0 replies 1 retweet 5 favorites

Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - Louise Pillidge - Discussion - Page 9 QSI63L2O_normalBlake Garvey @BlakeGarvey  ·  1d 1 day ago
No one is "slamming" anyone. Those on the show have moved on. Time for media etc to do the same and stop stirring.
0 replies 2 retweets 23 favorites

Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - Louise Pillidge - Discussion - Page 9 QSI63L2O_normalBlake Garvey @BlakeGarvey  ·  Nov 12
@daynjar2_leanne @sunriseon7 @LouisePillidge Not at all- just a chance to say hello without being edited! Certainly not a paid interview.
View conversation
0 replies 0 retweets 4 favorites

^ From Blake's Twitter

yvi123

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:36 am

Channel 10s reveal of its programming and talent line-up for 2015 tonight. Tim and Anna were there. Laurina, Chantal and Zoe were there too. Funny Blake was not there. Maybe he couldn't go without Louise who is away.

Also C10 has confirmed The Bachelorette for 2015.

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Thu Nov 13, 2014 6:51 am

Enough wrote:Channel 10s reveal of its programming and talent line-up for 2015 tonight. Tim and Anna were there.  Laurina, Chantal and Zoe were there too. Funny Blake was not there. Maybe he couldn't go without Louise who is away.

Also C10 has confirmed The Bachelorette for 2015.

Thanks for posting this. Looks like they are doing bachelor as well. Speculation is that Laurina will be bachelorette but I am sure I read she was doing something non bachelor related, maybe she will be on I'm a celebrity get me out of here. I'd guess Blake was not invited, explaining his appearance on channel 7 yesterday.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Nov 13, 2014 9:00 am

Have they had an Aussie bachelorette before?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71353

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 13, 2014 9:04 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Have they had an Aussie bachelorette before?

First one. I posted in Sam and Lisa's thread. Not sure where to post about it. Could we start a new thread for Bachelorette AU Season 1 since it is confirmed there will be one?

There will also be Bachelor Season 3 but no idea who that will be. So likely thinking that a girl we know already will be the Bette and so will likely happen before season 3.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Nov 13, 2014 9:08 am

I already made it up, I was waiting for a reply as I didn't know if it was Season 1 or what. Thanks

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71353

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - Louise Pillidge - Discussion

+13
Maddy
LoveDovez
AEF
Norcalgal
Enough