View previous topic View next topic Go down

Reality Steve - Page 2 Empty Re: Reality Steve

Post by black_tears Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:48 pm

[quote="black_tears"]
Coastal wrote:.

Re: Reality Steve - Thread #2
by babymama Today at 8:26 am

.anders wrote:

f*** you - I give him zero cred on F1. JP may very well be F1 and he may be right, but after 2 failed outcomes, I'm not taking his spoilers as gospel. someone needs a lesson is manners.

yeah, and that person should be you considering you're cursing at me. very mature

anders, you joined this site in march of this year, and have posted over 1,500 times. i think you need a new hobby. read a book, get out of the house, do something productive with your life. 1,500 posts to a message board in 4 months borders on insanity if you ask me. hey, just my opinion.
babymama

=================================================================================

The insult queen is back in action I see...........LOL.

ETA: Nevermind, too much snark. I wouldn't mind if Steve was right since I think Jash are just fantastic.
black_tears
black_tears

Female Posts : 1107

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:32 am

RS has a new column up and he confirms that Dino leaves before the night portion of the date. Still thinks it's due to religious diff but not sure that will be shown.
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:33 am

cool - thanks for the info.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:35 am

And Michelle Money will on the MTA.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19214

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:37 am

bluwavz wrote:And Michelle Money will on the MTA.
HAHAHA. Gotta get that 15+ minutes.
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:47 am

Pattycake92 wrote:RS has a new column up and he confirms that Dino leaves before the night portion of the date. Still thinks it's due to religious diff but not sure that will be shown.

Poor Ashley. This will be the third guy that leaves. Hopefully it really is mutual like RS said.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:49 am

CarrieAlexander wrote:
bluwavz wrote:And Michelle Money will on the MTA.
HAHAHA. Gotta get that 15+ minutes.

LOL! I know. There was no doubt in my mind she was going to be on it.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:03 am

bluwavz wrote:
Pattycake92 wrote:RS has a new column up and he confirms that Dino leaves before the night portion of the date. Still thinks it's due to religious diff but not sure that will be shown.

Poor Ashley. This will be the third guy that leaves. Hopefully it really is mutual like RS said.

I wonder if this is when Ashley cries on the couch in her gold shirt that she's wearing with JP on the beach that we can't place. Poor Ashley if it causes all her insecurities to flare up again.

Can't wait to see Michelle Money. Not!! I'd so much rather have outtakes for like 5 segments.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:06 am

Alanna wrote:
bluwavz wrote:

I wonder if this is when Ashley cries on the couch in her gold shirt that she's wearing with JP on the beach that we can't place. Poor Ashley if it causes all her insecurities to flare up again.

Can't wait to see Michelle Money. Not!! I'd so much rather have outtakes for like 5 segments.

RS said Ryan shows up after Constantine leaves. I'm guessing Constantine has the last date because the episode description made it sound like the surprise visitor shows up after all the dates. I wonder if Ashley will tell JP and Ben about Ryan at the rose ceremony since they'll be the only two there?
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:42 am

bluwavz wrote:
Alanna wrote:
bluwavz wrote:

RS said Ryan shows up after Constantine leaves. I'm guessing Constantine has the last date because the episode description made it sound like the surprise visitor shows up after all the dates. I wonder if Ashley will tell JP and Ben about Ryan at the rose ceremony since they'll be the only two there?

Like when Rob and Chris were the only two at the rose ceremony? Smiley At least Constantine's exit won't be the same as the one with Frank! Hoping it is mutual for Ash and Connie! :Nod:
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:45 am

San wrote:
bluwavz wrote:
Alanna wrote:
bluwavz wrote:

Like when Rob and Chris were the only two at the rose ceremony? Smiley At least Constantine's exit won't be the same as the one with Frank! Hoping it is mutual for Ash and Connie! :Nod:

Yeah, I was thinking like that rose ceremony. This might explain the screen capture of Ashley laying on the couch looking upset (about Constantine) and then the screen capture where she's opening the door surprised (probably when Ryan shows up).
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:49 am

San wrote:
bluwavz wrote:
Alanna wrote:
bluwavz wrote:

Like when Rob and Chris were the only two at the rose ceremony? Smiley At least Constantine's exit won't be the same as the one with Frank! Hoping it is mutual for Ash and Connie!  :Nod:

I agree! Or atleast done respectfully and in good taste. I guess we will see. As always though with this show, I'm prepared for any and everything.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Reality Steve

+70
Barbarossa
Nativenewyorker
Bet2Win