Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Reality Steve

Page 3 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Reality Steve

Post by bluwavz on Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:06 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Reality Steve just stole this board blind.

Steve, man to man, and blogger to blogger; someone who carps and whines as much as you do about people taking your work and not crediting you, this was a cheap stunt.

Nice copy/paste you a$$hole!

:missclap: I agree

Plagiarism is sometimes a form of flattery. Maybe not in this case, but you have to admit it's really kinda funny! handwave rofl

If he would have cited this board as a source, then yes, it would have been funny. But he cries and whines when the tabloids rip him off and then he fails to cite? He just made a few bucks off the work of people here. Even bloggers, hell, even an animal like me knows you cite. It's the right thing to do and costs you nothing.

No excuse

Yep.
Not the first time though. no no And probably won't be his last. He will defend himself by saying he had this info for months and didn't post it and does not read our board and so could not possibly be aware of or care about what we boring, low life haus fraus and haus herrs have to say. Which the collective we(i love this term now) know is bull doo doo.
I thought you were a pirate. Now you're an animal too??

If he tries to defend himself saying he's had this information for months, then he'll be contradicting himself. In yesterday's column he said he didn't have any information on the finale or the ATFR and that if he received anything, he would put it in a column.

bluwavz

Female Posts : 9321

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva on Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:00 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Reality Steve just stole this board blind.

Steve, man to man, and blogger to blogger; someone who carps and whines as much as you do about people taking your work and not crediting you, this was a cheap stunt.

Plagiarism is sometimes a form of flattery. Maybe not in this case, but you have to admit it's really kinda funny! handwave rofl

If he would have cited this board as a source, then yes, it would have been funny. But he cries and whines when the tabloids rip him off and then he fails to cite? He just made a few bucks off the work of people here. Even bloggers, hell, even an animal like me knows you cite. It's the right thing to do and costs you nothing.

No excuse

Yep.
Not the first time though. no no And probably won't be his last. He will defend himself by saying he had this info for months and didn't post it and does not read our board and so could not possibly be aware of or care about what we boring, low life haus fraus and haus herrs have to say. Which the collective we(i love this term now) know is bull doo doo.
I thought you were a pirate. Now you're an animal too??

My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?" My answer:"No they all enjoy it immensely."

" Let's all take a moment and put our petty Team This and Team That aside and remember when all is said and done we should be Team BBF first.   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 
Life really is too short. This is a show. " - Kasha 
 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Kashathediva

Female Posts : 21712

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl on Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:57 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I may be warped but I think the video is hysterical. I don't think it necessarily means he is too immature to be in a serious relationship either. Dating Ben would not be boring! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

and dating "Storm Horse" could be very interesting. LOL

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbarossa on Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:55 pm

No excuse

Barbarossa

Male Posts : 652

http://barbarossasblast.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva on Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:54 pm

I wonder if his fan favorite from our board rings his bell over this. NOT

My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?" My answer:"No they all enjoy it immensely."

" Let's all take a moment and put our petty Team This and Team That aside and remember when all is said and done we should be Team BBF first.   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 
Life really is too short. This is a show. " - Kasha 
 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Kashathediva

Female Posts : 21712

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:52 pm

@Nativenewyorker wrote:These are my thoughts about everything. I have been saying here that none of these guys is perfect. While JP fans had to endure reading all of the bizarre psychoanalysis and unseemly comments about who he is, Ben seemed to be above reproach.

These are human beings. Do I think that this video with Ben makes him a terrible person? Absolutely not! Just like I didn't think the increasingly far-fetched theories about the "dark" side of JP made him a terrible person. The Ben fans didn't have to deal with any negative comments about him. It was all directed at JP. I always felt that JP was reacting like a normal guy who was falling in love. Knowing what I know about extremely disturbed and dangerous men, I understood completely that JP's behavior was as far from that as possible.

I do think it is surprising that Ben didn't have even a hint of doubt or a concern about not being F1. You can set yourself up to fall very hard if you don't consider the possibility that the other guy may be the one. I have felt this confidence in Ben for a while now. I think it's great that he felt good about what he had with Ashley, but it is strange that he didn't see what so many of the other guys did between JP and Ashley.
The video just lets us know that Ben is not a saint and never was and that he has some growing up to do. I still like him and think he will find his soul mate in life.

I think where relationships get tough is that we often think our SO will handle situations the way we do. Perhaps Ben felt a strong connection with Ashley, mutual on some level (at minimum, very strong compatibility/friendship), and since he's never had it with more than 1 girl at a time (if even that many), extrapolated from that?? I've been known to trip over a similar tendency to make assumptions, in all levels of relationship. (ex. I remember early on in dating my DH, who had already proclaimed his love, that our group of friends planned a camping trip. One by one, people pulled out due to other commitments cropping up on the chosen weekend, leaving it to me, DH (then boyfriend), and 1 other girl. I never could've participated in a group of 3 like that - and know if the shoe were on the other foot, I would've dropped out, and let the "couple" enjoy a romantic camping weekend. I also think if the "3rd party" had been male, I would likely have excused myself. Though they had every right to their positions, I was so incredulous that this girl chose to push for the camping trip as a threesome instead of bowing out gracefully, just as I was disappointed that DH could not read my discomfort - the relationship was only a few months along, so I was still mighty insecure - and find a way to gracefully bow out of it. Made for a very awkward and ultimately wasted weekend, no matter how hard I tried to buck up and make the best of it. I learned the hard way that not everyone handles things like I would! ) All of which was to serve as an example of the theory that perhaps Ben (projecting a little, perhaps?) thought it was not possible for Ash to be as good to/with someone else as she was to/with him - simply because HE was not capable of juggling things that well. Doesn't necessarily mean he was deluding himself, or being too cocky.... simply that he was that happy about whatever was going on between him and Ash. Not sure if I made any sense, but just my .02....lol

One happy assumption I draw from all of this - if indeed what Bash had knocked Ben's socks off, what wonderful, wonderful things lie ahead of him when he too finds "the whole package"!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit on Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:46 pm

gurlbrit

Female Posts : 2989

Back to top Go down

Post by ryvetted on Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:38 pm

ryvetted

Female Posts : 4022

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbarossa on Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:33 pm

Reality Steve just stole this board blind.

Barbarossa

Male Posts : 652

http://barbarossasblast.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal on Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:27 pm

I may be warped but I think the video is hysterical. I don't think it necessarily means he is too immature to be in a serious relationship either. Dating Ben would not be boring! lolpanda

IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayana on Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:53 pm

Shawntel thought the video was funny.

Ayana

Female Posts : 961

Back to top Go down

Post by Chacharo on Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:52 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:These are my thoughts about everything. I have been saying here that none of these guys is perfect. While JP fans had to endure reading all of the bizarre psychoanalysis and unseemly comments about who he is, Ben seemed to be above reproach.

These are human beings. Do I think that this video with Ben makes him a terrible person? Absolutely not! Just like I didn't think the increasingly far-fetched theories about the "dark" side of JP made him a terrible person. The Ben fans didn't have to deal with any negative comments about him. It was all directed at JP. I always felt that JP was reacting like a normal guy who was falling in love. Knowing what I know about extremely disturbed and dangerous men, I understood completely that JP's behavior was as far from that as possible.

I do think it is surprising that Ben didn't have even a hint of doubt or a concern about not being F1. You can set yourself up to fall very hard if you don't consider the possibility that the other guy may be the one. I have felt this confidence in Ben for a while now. I think it's great that he felt good about what he had with Ashley, but it is strange that he didn't see what so many of the other guys did between JP and Ashley.

The video just lets us know that Ben is not a saint and never was and that he has some growing up to do. I still like him and think he will find his soul mate in life.

There you go in my head again ... only so much better at saying it. I'll just ditto all your posts from now on. 8)

Chacharo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:34 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Reality Steve

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum