SELECT CONTENT

Reality Steve

Page 29 of 34 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Reality Steve - Page 29 Empty Re: Reality Steve

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:12 pm

I am glad to see that the collective "we"--meaning AgentCurls and Love_Me( and if I am not giving credit to anyone else, I apologize sincerely because I love giving credit where credit is due) got this chit about the ATFR etc out there before any of the other spoiler sites/bloggers. :claphands

After the huge beatdown(from one or a few posters) this site got off and on throughout the season about how we were lost fools, I am glad to see we hit bullseye prior to anyone else putting it out there.

Again, I love giving credit when due. You guys and this site rocks!!! smileyyay

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:12 pm

I agree, it doesn't make Ben a bad guy. Just a frat boy and college boyz do these kinds of vulgar videos all the time. Not a big deal, just not the husband material at this point in his life and that's ok, too.

Ashley wanted a man and husband, not a boy. Remember she mentioned in her blog how funny and goofy Ben was? I think we didn't see half of his fun side at all, except for dragon boats and drunken toes. He's still a good guy, just needs a few more years to mature into husband material. jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:12 pm

bahahaahaha that video is hilarious!!! rofl rofl and utterly crude but more funny than vulgar I thought... K now I'm thinking Britt is a better match for Ben than Shawntell....
their voices are actually decent tho if they ever want to do real songs -- is he in a band or something?? He still has a nice bod and is a supper sweet guy Smiley doesn't really change my opinion of him much other than he's definitively like a lotta man-boys in their 20ies just goofing off and likely totally unready for a real relationship ...but this was a few years ago right? so who knows...
I still don't know if he'll fit with the BB crew (namely Wes-Kovacs-Dave) actually -- it's their disrespectful tone toward women and their seemingly "highschool mentality" that's the least desirable trait (which btw reminds me BP2 is sooo high school it's not even funny)-- doubt Ben is like that...but then again who knows I don't know any of these people for real?

Last edited by emusha on Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:16 pm

agentcurls wrote:I think some will be surprised to find out that Ben is far from perfact. A great guy, yes. Extremely intelligent & articulate, heck yes. Perfact? No.

Anything in particular that made you think that...anything you saw?
obviously none of these people on this show are perfect
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:18 pm

agentcurls wrote:I think some will be surprised to find out that Ben is far from perfact. A great guy, yes. Extremely intelligent & articulate, heck yes. Perfact? No.

I don't think any Ben fans thought he was perfect even with a great edit, Agentcurls. The only halo comment's about him were from others.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15259

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:20 pm

Maybe this was Ben rehearsing his act for American Idol! Is that what music majors do in college? Wow, what a challenge! No disrespect to any music majors on here--just my futile attempt to be funny. Kids beware...it can and probably will come back to haunt you.

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:24 pm

beader wrote:Maybe this was Ben rehearsing his act for American Idol! Is that what music majors do in college? Wow, what a challenge! No disrespect to any music majors on here--just my futile attempt to be funny. Kids beware...it can and probably will come back to haunt you.
Mostly 21 & 22 yr old college boyz do these type of naughty videos, but if Ben was 26 when he did this one, as some are suggesting, he should be getting over that mentality in my opinion. I'm 29 and he's immature for a 26 yr. old to me. However, I think he'd be great to date if you are only looking for lots of fun & mucho partying. JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Chacharo Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:26 pm

beader wrote:Maybe this was Ben rehearsing his act for American Idol! Is that what music majors do in college? Wow, what a challenge! No disrespect to any music majors on here--just my futile attempt to be funny. Kids beware...it can and probably will come back to haunt you.

Truer words were never spoken. bowdown

Once you post something to the internet ... it's kinda there forever isn't it.
Chacharo
Chacharo

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:31 pm

Gina wrote:
Mostly 21 & 22 yr old college boyz do these type of naughty videos, but if Ben was 26 when he did this one, as some are suggesting, he should be getting over that mentality in my opinion. I'm 29 and he's immature for a 26 yr. old to me. However, I think he'd be great to date if you are only looking for lots of fun & mucho partying. JMO

Age doesn't matter, maturity level does. Not comparing Ed to Ben but he's mid-thirties and still doing BS like this.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:42 pm

albean99 wrote:

I don't think any Ben fans thought he was perfect even with a great edit, Agentcurls. The only halo comment's about him were from others.

I believe you, albean. Think we will be surprised at how Ben takes the news he wasn't F1. Like, where was all of this Ben all season? He's been calm, cool, collected. He's always been so even-keeled....it won't be what we expected out of Ben. But it will make him in my eyes to be very sincere. I've always thought most F2s take the bad news all too well.... :Nod:

Joey & Kelsey - #TeamButterflies

Caelynn + Dean
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:47 pm

agentcurls wrote:
albean99 wrote:

I believe you, albean. Think we will be surprised at how Ben takes the news he wasn't F1. Like, where was all of this Ben all season? He's been calm, cool, collected. He's always been so even-keeled....it won't be what we expected out of Ben. But it will make him in my eyes to be very sincere. I've always thought most F2s take the bad news all too well.... :Nod:

Totally agree 100%. I think it will more endearing than anything.
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:51 pm

noobsleuth wrote:
agentcurls wrote:
albean99 wrote:

Totally agree 100%. I think it will more endearing than anything.

He also has to think about what TPTB will be showing, I think everyone's right in that he's more mad at himself than anyone. Also because he reacted and TPTB are going to show it he may be a bit embarrassed.

It's always a shame that someone gets hurt, but it is the premise of the show. ITA with everyone else that he was put up to proposing by TPTB. Remember Graham saying that he couldn't see himself proposing at the FRC if he was F1, I think TPTB believe it is now a requirement of the show, and will provide every encouragement to the contestants to put themselves out there.
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3835

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 34 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Reality Steve

+70