Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Reality Steve

Page 30 of 34 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Reality Steve

Post by Diana on Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:35 pm

Emailed RS saying Ben could be f1 because of like 10 people saying it's him. Not the best idea. :giggle:

Diana

Female Posts : 5871

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell on Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:10 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Sailing
Snorkelling
Seaplane

I saw Sally by the Seashore..... :evilgrin:

anders-- I hear she sells sea shells down by the seashore! giggling

LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:47 am

@proudmommy50810 wrote:
happyntexas wrote:
@bluwavz wrote:
@reason wrote:Are we sure Ashley choose someone??

I could've sworn Ashley said somewhere in some interview or TV appearance that there was a happy ending, so I assume she picked someone. I don't think she's ever really come out and said she was engaged, though.

The only thing she has said, that I'm aware of, is she mentioned to Leno that the Magazine article "Yes, I'm Engaged", was misleading, in a playful way.

Maybe she meant it was misleading because the title of the article is "Yes, I'm Engaged" making it sound like she confirms it in the article, which she doesn't. So maybe she meant just the title was misleading? I didn't see the interview so I guess I"m not sure exactly how the question was phrased.

She said the title of the article is misleading in a playful way. But, she didn't say one way or the other. Leno asked, "Are you engaged?", she just says to that, "wouldn't you like to know".

Back to top Go down

Post by proudmommy50810 on Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:36 am

happyntexas wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Are we sure Ashley choose someone??

I could've sworn Ashley said somewhere in some interview or TV appearance that there was a happy ending, so I assume she picked someone. I don't think she's ever really come out and said she was engaged, though.

The only thing she has said, that I'm aware of, is she mentioned to Leno that the Magazine article "Yes, I'm Engaged", was misleading, in a playful way.

Maybe she meant it was misleading because the title of the article is "Yes, I'm Engaged" making it sound like she confirms it in the article, which she doesn't. So maybe she meant just the title was misleading? I didn't see the interview so I guess I"m not sure exactly how the question was phrased.

proudmommy50810

Female Posts : 510

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:25 am

@Hotmomma wrote:
happyntexas wrote:
@bluwavz wrote:

Yes so her misleading could mean anything..I do believe she did chose someone as in her blog she talks about her love story..
I just hope she didn't get married..Its just to quick to do something like that..Even tho its Fleiss's dream ending...

So, true. Whomever she chooses, they need "real world" experience before committing themselves. I think Ali and Roberto actually have been doing things the right way. Connecting their lives and remaining engaged for over a year before getting married.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma on Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:58 am

happyntexas wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Are we sure Ashley choose someone??

Yes so her misleading could mean anything..I do believe she did chose someone as in her blog she talks about her love story..
I just hope she didn't get married..Its just to quick to do something like that..Even tho its Fleiss's dream ending...

Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers on Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:41 am

CarrieAlexander wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:And Michelle Money will on the MTA.
HAHAHA. Gotta get that 15+ minutes.

Am I missing something...how does she relate to the MTA or what, more importantly, does she have to contribute?
Well she did supposedly start all the ruckus about the bent one :vomit:

Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz on Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:30 am

happyntexas wrote:

That's the only one I can think of, too. I can't find any interviews where she said there was a happy ending, so maybe I'm not remembering correctly. Does anyone remember anything else?

bluwavz

Female Posts : 9322

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:25 am

@bluwavz wrote:

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz on Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:20 am

bluwavz

Female Posts : 9322

Back to top Go down

Post by reason on Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:18 am

Are we sure Ashley choose someone??

reason

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever on Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:13 am

JBanana wrote:
Tammi wrote:
CarrieAlexander wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:And Michelle Money will on the MTA.
HAHAHA. Gotta get that 15+ minutes.

Am I missing something...how does she relate to the MTA or what, more importantly, does she have to contribute?

I hear you, and I agree...BUT they obviously need to bring up the Bentley storyline and, if they must, I certainly prefer using Michelle to do it rather than using the Bent himself. I'm glad that TPTB have gotten the message that we are sick to death of Bent's ugly mug!!

okay, but , ugh... I don't want to hear Michelle bringing up Benthead either! What don't they understand about us being sick of it? It means we don't want to hear about it anymore!

Unfortunately JBanana, although it was the focus of the first half of the season...apparently TPTB don't feel that was enough. no no Do we think Ryan will be there? He should have gotten his "closure" with Ashley the week before. The perfect opportunity to flash his "sad eyes" to America one more time. Rolling Eyes

Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:16 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 34 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Reality Steve

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum