Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Reality Steve

Page 32 of 34 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Reality Steve

Post by anders on Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:06 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:RS has a new column up and he confirms that Dino leaves before the night portion of the date. Still thinks it's due to religious diff but not sure that will be shown.

Poor Ashley. This will be the third guy that leaves. Hopefully it really is mutual like RS said.

I wonder if this is when Ashley cries on the couch in her gold shirt that she's wearing with JP on the beach that we can't place. Poor Ashley if it causes all her insecurities to flare up again.

Can't wait to see Michelle Money. Not!! I'd so much rather have outtakes for like 5 segments.

RS said Ryan shows up after Constantine leaves. I'm guessing Constantine has the last date because the episode description made it sound like the surprise visitor shows up after all the dates. I wonder if Ashley will tell JP and Ben about Ryan at the rose ceremony since they'll be the only two there?

where is the epi description for the FDs?

anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:49 pm

San wrote:
@bluwavz wrote:
@Alanna wrote:
@bluwavz wrote:
@Pattycake92 wrote:RS has a new column up and he confirms that Dino leaves before the night portion of the date. Still thinks it's due to religious diff but not sure that will be shown.

Poor Ashley. This will be the third guy that leaves. Hopefully it really is mutual like RS said.

I wonder if this is when Ashley cries on the couch in her gold shirt that she's wearing with JP on the beach that we can't place. Poor Ashley if it causes all her insecurities to flare up again.

Can't wait to see Michelle Money. Not!! I'd so much rather have outtakes for like 5 segments.

RS said Ryan shows up after Constantine leaves. I'm guessing Constantine has the last date because the episode description made it sound like the surprise visitor shows up after all the dates. I wonder if Ashley will tell JP and Ben about Ryan at the rose ceremony since they'll be the only two there?

Like when Rob and Chris were the only two at the rose ceremony? Smiley At least Constantine's exit won't be the same as the one with Frank! Hoping it is mutual for Ash and Connie!  :Nod:

I agree! Or atleast done respectfully and in good taste. I guess we will see. As always though with this show, I'm prepared for any and everything.

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz on Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:45 pm

San wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:RS has a new column up and he confirms that Dino leaves before the night portion of the date. Still thinks it's due to religious diff but not sure that will be shown.

Like when Rob and Chris were the only two at the rose ceremony? Smiley At least Constantine's exit won't be the same as the one with Frank! Hoping it is mutual for Ash and Connie! :Nod:

Yeah, I was thinking like that rose ceremony. This might explain the screen capture of Ashley laying on the couch looking upset (about Constantine) and then the screen capture where she's opening the door surprised (probably when Ryan shows up).

bluwavz

Female Posts : 9286

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:42 pm

Like when Rob and Chris were the only two at the rose ceremony? Smiley At least Constantine's exit won't be the same as the one with Frank! Hoping it is mutual for Ash and Connie! :Nod:

Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18538

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz on Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:06 pm

bluwavz

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna on Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:03 pm

Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz on Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:49 pm

CarrieAlexander wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:And Michelle Money will on the MTA.
HAHAHA. Gotta get that 15+ minutes.

LOL! I know. There was no doubt in my mind she was going to be on it.

bluwavz

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz on Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:47 pm

bluwavz

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA on Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:37 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:And Michelle Money will on the MTA.
HAHAHA. Gotta get that 15+ minutes.

CarrieA

Female Posts : 3473

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz on Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:35 pm

And Michelle Money will on the MTA.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] #TeamCaila [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

bluwavz

Back to top Go down

Post by anders on Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:33 pm

cool - thanks for the info.

anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 on Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:32 pm

RS has a new column up and he confirms that Dino leaves before the night portion of the date. Still thinks it's due to religious diff but not sure that will be shown.

Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:57 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 34 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Reality Steve

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum