Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Reality Steve

Page 5 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 19 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Reality Steve

Post by bluwavz on Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:54 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I think some will be surprised to find out that Ben is far from perfact. A great guy, yes. Extremely intelligent & articulate, heck yes. Perfact? No.

I don't think any Ben fans thought he was perfect even with a great edit, Agentcurls. The only halo comment's about him were from others.

I believe you, albean. Think we will be surprised at how Ben takes the news he wasn't F1. Like, where was all of this Ben all season? He's been calm, cool, collected. He's always been so even-keeled....it won't be what we expected out of Ben. But it will make him in my eyes to be very sincere. I've always thought most F2s take the bad news all too well.... :Nod:

Totally agree 100%. I think it will more endearing than anything.

That's the only bright spot I see in this whole situation. It proves Ben really did have strong feelings for Ashley and that he was genuine and sincere. It's bothered me a few times how well most F2's have taken being rejected. It's not that I don't like that they were gracious, but it felt like a lot of times that they didn't even care. That's why I loved Chantal's exit last season. She had real emotion.

bluwavz

Female Posts : 9293

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit on Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:51 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I think some will be surprised to find out that Ben is far from perfact. A great guy, yes. Extremely intelligent & articulate, heck yes. Perfact? No.

I don't think any Ben fans thought he was perfect even with a great edit, Agentcurls. The only halo comment's about him were from others.

I believe you, albean. Think we will be surprised at how Ben takes the news he wasn't F1. Like, where was all of this Ben all season? He's been calm, cool, collected. He's always been so even-keeled....it won't be what we expected out of Ben. But it will make him in my eyes to be very sincere. I've always thought most F2s take the bad news all too well.... :Nod:

He also has to think about what TPTB will be showing, I think everyone's right in that he's more mad at himself than anyone. Also because he reacted and TPTB are going to show it he may be a bit embarrassed.

It's always a shame that someone gets hurt, but it is the premise of the show. ITA with everyone else that he was put up to proposing by TPTB. Remember Graham saying that he couldn't see himself proposing at the FRC if he was F1, I think TPTB believe it is now a requirement of the show, and will provide every encouragement to the contestants to put themselves out there.

gurlbrit

Female Posts : 2989

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth on Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:47 pm

noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3461

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls on Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:42 pm

agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna on Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:31 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Maybe this was Ben rehearsing his act for American Idol! Is that what music majors do in college? Wow, what a challenge! No disrespect to any music majors on here--just my futile attempt to be funny. Kids beware...it can and probably will come back to haunt you.
Mostly 21 & 22 yr old college boyz do these type of naughty videos, but if Ben was 26 when he did this one, as some are suggesting, he should be getting over that mentality in my opinion. I'm 29 and he's immature for a 26 yr. old to me. However, I think he'd be great to date if you are only looking for lots of fun & mucho partying. JMO

Age doesn't matter, maturity level does. Not comparing Ed to Ben but he's mid-thirties and still doing BS like this.

Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Chacharo on Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:26 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Maybe this was Ben rehearsing his act for American Idol! Is that what music majors do in college? Wow, what a challenge! No disrespect to any music majors on here--just my futile attempt to be funny. Kids beware...it can and probably will come back to haunt you.

Truer words were never spoken. bowdown

Once you post something to the internet ... it's kinda there forever isn't it.

Chacharo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:24 pm

@beader wrote:Maybe this was Ben rehearsing his act for American Idol! Is that what music majors do in college? Wow, what a challenge! No disrespect to any music majors on here--just my futile attempt to be funny. Kids beware...it can and probably will come back to haunt you.
Mostly 21 & 22 yr old college boyz do these type of naughty videos, but if Ben was 26 when he did this one, as some are suggesting, he should be getting over that mentality in my opinion. I'm 29 and he's immature for a 26 yr. old to me. However, I think he'd be great to date if you are only looking for lots of fun & mucho partying. JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by beader on Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:20 pm

Maybe this was Ben rehearsing his act for American Idol! Is that what music majors do in college? Wow, what a challenge! No disrespect to any music majors on here--just my futile attempt to be funny. Kids beware...it can and probably will come back to haunt you.

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 on Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:18 pm

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton

albean99

Female Posts : 11558

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha on Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:16 pm

Anything in particular that made you think that...anything you saw?
obviously none of these people on this show are perfect

emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha on Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:12 pm

bahahaahaha that video is hilarious!!! rofl rofl and utterly crude but more funny than vulgar I thought... K now I'm thinking Britt is a better match for Ben than Shawntell....
their voices are actually decent tho if they ever want to do real songs -- is he in a band or something?? He still has a nice bod and is a supper sweet guy Smiley doesn't really change my opinion of him much other than he's definitively like a lotta man-boys in their 20ies just goofing off and likely totally unready for a real relationship ...but this was a few years ago right? so who knows...
I still don't know if he'll fit with the BB crew (namely Wes-Kovacs-Dave) actually -- it's their disrespectful tone toward women and their seemingly "highschool mentality" that's the least desirable trait (which btw reminds me BP2 is sooo high school it's not even funny)-- doubt Ben is like that...but then again who knows I don't know any of these people for real?

Last edited by emusha on Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:12 pm

I agree, it doesn't make Ben a bad guy. Just a frat boy and college boyz do these kinds of vulgar videos all the time. Not a big deal, just not the husband material at this point in his life and that's ok, too.

Ashley wanted a man and husband, not a boy. Remember she mentioned in her blog how funny and goofy Ben was? I think we didn't see half of his fun side at all, except for dragon boats and drunken toes. He's still a good guy, just needs a few more years to mature into husband material. jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:16 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 19 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Reality Steve

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum